I'll start:

>Persia
>Levant
>Egypt

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>persia
Used to be full of white Aryans until Islam.

>Levant
Same as above.

>Egypt
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

"White" is such an archaic and ludicrous term to use desu.

>Who was Ptolemy?

Persians, being Indo-Europeans are certainly white, unless to you you have to be colored hair and eyes to be white, in which case only a fair many of them were white.

>Used to be full of white Aryans until Islam.

Look at Zoroastians.

>Same as above

Look at Samaritians, Assyrians, and Mizrahi Jews.

> nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Palestinians, Saudis, and Bedouins count as White?

>Iranians we're never white
T: D'tyrone Johnson.

LMAO Tyrone still hasn't recovered from the fact that Egypt wasn't black.

Spain

They weren't.

If Iranians are white so are Arabs and Turks.

>Greeks
>white

>Implying I'm a Nigger doing some Wuzzing

They're not White.

>imblygin

Mongolia
Japan
China

Indigenous Australians

>Levant

This is false. Samaritans are as pure of a Levantine as you can get in todays age and a lot of them are objectively white.

>Assyrians
White. The Egyptians clearly portrayed West Asians with lighter skin. Arabs fucked that up entirely.

Stop cherry picking.

Those aren't even Samaritans. Those are Palestinians LARPing as Samaritans. Jews and Muslims sometimes dress up like them and join them, but they are just WE WUZZing

>light skin means white
I guess the Japanese, Chinese and Koreans are white. White means European.

Can we deduce from this that the whole middle east was aryan before the arab and turkish invasions?

>white skin
>blue eyes

A lot of so-called "Arabs" are white.

FFS, the aryans were only concentrated in Iran/India. No one in the Near East spoke an Aryan language asides from Iranians.

Likely crusader influence which a few Levantine Arabs exhibit. Regardless, blue eyes and other white traits were never common in the Middle East.

>Likely crusader influence which a few Levantine Arabs exhibit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Crusader influence... Not Arabs taking thousands of Slavic women as sex slaves and creating half-breeds and raising those children into Arab culture. Sure thing Achmed.

He isn't White.

>FFS, the aryans were only concentrated in Iran/India
By aryan I mean "indo-european " (dumb name) as a whole. I don't abide by politically correct terms to appease jewish sensibilities.

Turks are kinda white. A lot of them have European blood, and they themselves descend from native anatolians who were indo-europeans and genetically related to greeks and armenians.

>I don't abide by politically correct terms to appease jewish sensibilities
So you are using factually incorrect and outdated term instead? Bravo.

>factually incorrect
terms mean whatever we want them to mean. Semantics.

Aryan was the accepted term to refer to indo-europeans until jews became butthurt about it. The reason why it means iranians/upper caste indians exclusively today is because those populations don't care what jews think.

A lot of terms changed its meaning because it was proved they were incorrect, not because of some evil Jewish conspiracy.

Sanskrit was also thought to be the oldest Indo-European language.

>A lot of terms changed its meaning because it was proved they were incorrect,
Sure, but this wasn't the case here.

>not because of some evil Jewish conspiracy
Where did I talk about a "jewish conspiracy"?? Stop projecting faggot.

Indeed it is, oldest recorded (written) that is.

Oldest written sure but not oldest spoken which is what I was referring to. They literally thought Indo-European languages came from Sanskrit.

Right, but what's your point? That knowledge evolves? We can both agree on that.

We can also agree that "aryan" used to refer to the whole "indo european" spectrum, not just the iranic branch, but that change after ww2. You cannot argue against that, just check any history book written before ww2, you will never, ever see the terms "indo european".

It is.

Proto-Germanic people didn't call themselves Aryan. So why would you call them Aryans?

WE

>Proto-Germanic people didn't call themselves Aryan.
You have no way of knowing that.

I used it as an example to show the ignorance they had with IE languages. Aryan is the same shit. Just because it's been believed before doesn't make it automatically true.

The burden of proof is on you.

And you have no way of knowing they called themselves that. The term comes from Indo-Iranian people. But they are not ancestors of all Indo-European peoples.

WUZ

Caucasoids are white. Arabs, turks, etc. are all white.

inb4 butthurt /pol/turds

>Used to be full of white Aryans until Islam.
>Islam has the power to change your race.
How have we still not accepted this as the master religion yet?

Proto indo Europeans weren't "white" If you don't consider brown/black haired and eyed people with tanned skin color to be white.

>The burden of proof is on you.
Not really, you're the first to make a claim.

>And you have no way of knowing they called themselves that
True, but considering that they're literally the same people (linguistically and genetically), it's not far fetched...

After reviewing the evidence /pol/ and /int/ have presented I've come to the conclusion no one is white

Wakanda

this.

CAUCASOID

Looks like a jew. And levantines are semites. Are jews white?

It was genetic deterioration, not Islam. Genetic deterioration allowed the susceptibility to Islam, and death of the Persian empire.

>thousands strong invading force changes population of millions meme again
Stop with this, it's simply not true

I swear we should ban Americans from discussing history and culture.

It's a Nigger Amerifat.

Yeah. Stop letting Amerifats/New Worlders Niggerfy history.

>FFS, the aryans were only concentrated in Iran/India. No one in the Near East spoke an Aryan language asides from Iranians.
Mitanni

Mitanni spoke Hurrian, cucklord

Samaritians have been breeding with more common Western Jews. Even then, they're ridicously inbred.

Mizrahi Jews, Lebanese Christians, and Assyrians are better representatives.

Persia is white

KANGZ

>Japanese, Chinese and Koreans are white.
Yes

Speaking Indo-European doesn't make you white.

Non-Indo-European Finns, Estonians, Hungarians, Basques are 100 times whiter than Indo-European Iranians, Gypsies, Afghans, Pakis

Jesus Christ

the anti-white backlash on all boards is because of /pol/

WE

Racist Americans like op love it

Stop watching Gooktoons.

For all intents and purposes, most light-skinned arabs are considered whites by the negro and liberal community which is the only community that actually gives a fuck about this stupid ass distinction. Not to mention many of the most bleached non-slav whites (like Hungarians) are literally Persians and Mongols themselves so these people are far closer to white than again any of the african/latino deviations that we are seeing in American culture. Are you seriously trying to tell me Italians aren't white? Both culturally and physically, they are as white as can be

>are literally Persians and Mongols themselves

SHIEEET

Pretty sure that's all a case of American race distinctions making no fucking sense

Amerifats are philistines who have little respect for rigorous research with study by professional scientists and academics who aren't playing to their self-esteem, short-sightedness, or policitio talk. It's no wonder Niggers there LARP as Hebrews and Egyptians when they've been trained not to trust academia. Or that Amerifats are afraid of GMOs.

You realize that indo-europeans have Indians has descendants as well. Right?

KANGZ

Actually I would say white people give the most fucks about race.

Samaritans are white.

But you realize this meme only started after jealous Mexican and Turkish shitskins started calling white people non-white out of asspain? The >Argentina >white meme was created by Mexicans for example.

This isn't a case of /int/ and /pol/ having extremely high standards for whiteness, it's the case of "If I can't be X then nobody can", or in other words, butthurt and jealousy.

Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with whiteness?
Is it because they have nothing else going for them so this is the only thing they can claim supersiority in?

Reddit tier argument.

Whiteness is very important

Real answer is that Stormfront invaded around 2012 and made it the predominant /pol/ culture through being edgy and shilling a persecution complex that others are out to get them for their whiteness.

The transition to Islam didn't replace the native population. Iranians are still Aryan. There's no evidence that pre Islamic Aryans were noticeably lighter.

Nobody invaded, there was no population swap. The reality is if you meme something out of edginess you end up believing in it unironically, people were joking about the Holocaust and 6 gajillion until they accidentally redpilled themselves. You can see the same with the wizard/virgin shit which was initially a joke as well. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of serious ideologies and religions started out as a form of trolling initially.

Why are Niggers so obsessed with non-Niggerness (see Ancient Egypt)?
Is it because they have nothing else going for them so this is the only thing they can claim supersiority in?

>Hook nose
>swarthy
>White

Are you some pig nosed Finn if you can't handle the fact many European whites have an aquiline nose?

Almost all those threads are made by whites trying to whiten up East Africans.

Stormfront and TRS began shilling their stuff on /pol/ around that time though. Before that they were just mildly racist lolbertarians.

>Pretending Niggers aren't larping as Egyptians and Hebrews

>Decades of scholarship explaining why the Sassanian Empire quickly buckled to nomadic Arab invaders
>no it was genes

Retard

Not really. Especially comical now that you bring up TRS, they weren't around until like 2014 and even today most of /pol/ absolutely hates them.

>Before that they were just mildly racist lolbertarians
And I was one of those so I know what I'm talking about. The notion that the oldfags just left and got magically replaced with 15 year old Stormfronters is patently false, although I understand why it might seem that way to an outsider.

>uwwweehhh t-they do it, too!!
You LARPers are just two sides of the same coin.

This
God I love being white.
Just a cherry on top of being the best people around.