I can predict price movement. Show me a chart and I'll tell you where to put a buy order

Show me a chart (15-30mins showing the past 24 hours) and I'll tell you where to put a buy order.

what's going to happen to europe in 8 years?

Need to see candle sticks

I'd agree with that.

Let me know how these turn out btw

I'm in a margin long in ETH.

Would need it to go to 0.088 or 0.089

bittrex chart is bugged on SAFEX. can't see candles properly

I can see it at. 092 in the next hour. Maybe hold to see if it can break over.

. 0902*

I like this thread.

560. Might need some patience on this one.

confirm my bias or i shit in your bed

Yep time to buy was an hour ago.

your bed is safe. first trade on this one was 60 cents to $3. bought back in at $2.92 and will probably sell around $4.50 since i anticipate more pullback

For future reference, look at that coin on a 3 hour chart, see where the top is and where the handle has ended? In the future if you see a cup but no handle place a buy order about halfway down the cup (on a 3 hour chart)

A genuinely helpful thread
Refreshing

Could you do this one? Sorry for phonepost

816*,

I'm inclined to agree, I'll set my entry at 820 to play it safe. Thank you kind sir.

especially when you have tweezer wicks quickly backtesting off of double-bottom support

How about this one?

Here's a better picture of it.

I think I'd buy that where it is

And lastly, I kind of want to get into NEO but I'm not sure where to time my entry point or if I should just wait it out for a big dip.

Here is the chart. Any advice for this one?

Man this thread is helpful so I really appreciate this.

Alright I threw a little into it hoping to sell it off in a day or 2 as a small trade.

Hmm these situations always sketch me out.

I'd set it at 0.00470 to be safe. You can always buy in if it breaks up. If it does break up, watch out that it isn't a bull trap.

i don't know if OP will agree with me, but i would wait for more pullback. NEO looks like it's about to start forming a handle on a three day cup.

Now here's a tricky one for me. This is my heaviest bag by far and I can't decide whether it's best to just sell and let it go or keep holding on. I still can't believe I held all the way down from $12 to $1 but I kept thinking "This has to be the bottom. It can only go up from here." and it kept dipping.

I've included 2 charts of it because I realize it's pretty unclear.

If you're not able to advise on this one because the chart is so bad, I understand. I was just curious what to do here. This coin just hasn't recovered and I'm not so sure any more.

Yep I'm all about being safe and having patience.

Buy support isa madness. What now?

I was kind of thinking that too but only because of the conference.

I want a coin that has potential and a strong community backing and volume like Neo but which has fallen into a bit of a dump and stagnation period for a bit before I buy into it. That's what I was hoping for.

Great thread op. Are you JT?

I will say that usually when I see a flat top like that, it indicates a big sell wall, which can be used to "build pressure" underneath it. And there is a sell wall there. So if the buying pressure keeps up instead of falling, it might eventually break through that and explode upwards. Otherwise the buying pressure might just give up and dip more, which is kind of what I'm hoping.

5 min chart! I can't work off a 5 minute charts.

My strategy is more of making 1-3 trades a day and waiting hours in between. So a 5 minute chart is a bit too quick for me.

Not sure what is a JT?

Oh yeah. Please do this one too.

I'd wait for a big red candle to appear before buying in. Perhaps between the wicks of the green candles on the left.

>holdings: 1btc
My sincerest apologies friend...

Didn't realize the time span was so long.
Disregard what I said.

I don't make decisions based on such a long time frame so I can't help.

what to do OP? Thanks.

I think I'd set my order at 2579

Alright that's all I'll be doing.

Be sure to come back and reveal if your order got filled /if you made money/got rekt.

Alright user.

Sell or hold? And where to buy?