Bittrex is pretty much confirmed since they are following signatum on twitter and they dont follow rejected coins they...

bittrex is pretty much confirmed since they are following signatum on twitter and they dont follow rejected coins they dont even follow DNT
dont be autustic and miss out WHEN ITS DIPPING
BUY NOW
BUY
or else ur gonna miss out and ur gonna cry again
Fucking retards u didnt buy when it was at 600 sats and when it went to 5k u didnt say shit
the moment it goes to 2700 u fucking go pink wojak ...

Other urls found in this thread:

aikapool.com/sigt/index.php?page=gettingstarted
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Been here since 800 sats. We going to be rich.

Buy now or stay poor

the reason DNT didn't get listed on bittrex was because the DNT team didn't want to bow down to bittrex and pay their $5,000 fee, especially if bittrex would already be making a shitload of money off them.

they don't understand you gotta pay to play.

sigt already have the funds ready to pay the bittrex fees the second they ask for it. it's just a waiting game now. also, bittrex likes to see a steady low price before they list any coin. that can explain the reason why you see the bot orders holding the price steady

time to buy is now, brahs.

the next time everyone has SIGT FOMO, remember this thread, and remember we told you to buy NOW when there is no FOMO. this is called the right time to buy.

>time to buy POSW is now guys i-i-i swear it's just a dip

>mining SIGT
>block 30k, reward halves
>half the miners leave
>net hash plummets
>my hashrate is now a bigger chunk of the network hashrate
>earning even more SIGT than before

yup, I went in 0,5 BTC at 3500, not too much left but I'll go 0,22 BTC right now.

You forgot the part
>SIGT is now almost worthless

k..keep me posted

>when it went to 5k u didnt say shit
AAAAAAAH I DID SAY SHIT I BOUGHT AT THAT PRICE BECAUSE YOU GUYS SAID TO BUY AND NOW IT CRASH IT CRASG

Bittrex likes to accumulate huge sums of altcoins before listing them. They're both the whale and the sea.

A rep said they are listing it on the 14th.

if u actually bought at 5k ill tell u to hodl since it will go back to 5k if not even more
dont panic sell
it will get listen ot bittrex so hold until then|
i bought before it dropped to 600 sats but i held
and look what happened it went back to 5k so dont lose hope devs are working on the coin
marketplace is coming out soon + bittrex so yeah

that's a possible theory.

one thing for sure is that they're greedy as hell and if you don't play by their rules then you end up getting fucked.

DNT is getting dickslapped around by bittrex right now

>SIGT plummeting again
FUCKING SELL NOW

here we have an example of a FUDster trying to get you to sell cheap out of panic. wouldn't be surprised if he was a fuckin whale.

I'd buy more. But I can only transfer 0.0250 BTC per day because bittrex messed up the withdrawal limits and still won't fix it.

Delusional bagmen lmaooooooooooo keep HODLING lmaooooooooo

or he could just be a 13 year old kid. that is also possible :)

so is this getting listed on the 14th? Why hasn't the devs say anything?

It's an unconfirmed rumor.

It true. I saw a snapshot of someone texting one the bittrex peoples.

I saw the same snapshot. Can't confirm its source thus can't confirm it isn't a shoop.

Man I'm holding til 10k. I hope a whale pumps us to stardom. Love you long time

Any guide on how to mine this shitcoin?

Why would someone go through the trouble of shopping together a fake screenshot with such mundane information?

palgin mod

Find a mining pool and they'll have instructions e.g.

aikapool.com/sigt/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Get people hyped up. Fuck with people. IDK man.

I'm in the SIGT boat for 35k and want to believe that snap is true. But, I got to remember that this is Veeky Forums, people do dumb fuck up shit here.

Then why hasn't the dev announced it? About 4-5 days left til the 14th.

Would drive up the hype machine again.

Because the devs aren't interested in hype. They really don't like all this pumping and dumping. You'd know this if you were in the discord.

There is no definite date for the market place because they want to make sure it is ready for release. We all know if it had even one bug we would never hear the end of it from you whining faggots. So be patient

I set up the account and bat file, but clicking run-sigt only gives me a quickly closed black screen.

the snap is real. one of the mods on discord verified that yesterday but said it was never supposed to be posted in the first place. He said the marketplace will drop very soon

Right, heard this before. Even after a week of re-writing the whitepaper it still had plenty of typos in it soon as it was launched.. Lmao u guys were screaming to the devs to fix it before Veeky Forums finds out lawl.

Nvm got it to work, the guide was wrong.

What did you do to get it to work?

I don't think it's working, i just removed "hash" from skunkhash.

Worker is showing active on their site and my stuff is being accepted, but it's not showing I earned anything.

I don't know if it takes more time or if I did something wrong.