Which US president was the worst and most immoral? Which President was best and most moral?

Which US president was the worst and most immoral? Which President was best and most moral?

Nixon and Reagan

Trump and Nixon.

>Most immoral
Woodrow Wilson or Nixon

Woodrow is one of the only hardcore racists who /pol/ dislikes. That's a rare feat

Casuals not going back far enough in US history, most immoral president obviously Rutherford Hayes.

>loses election
>makes backroom deal with Democrats to get electoral college votes
>Democrats demand that reconstruction end and Blacks lose federally protected rights
>Hayes "lol, ok then. Give me them votes"
>Goes on to be terrible and corrupt president

Sold out all Black Americans to be president, then went on to be a totally shit president.

Most immoral: probably Andrew Jackson or Grover Cleveland.

Most moral: probably Jimmy Carter

Worst: Nixon
Best: Teddy

>Jimmy Carter
too pure.

Morally good: Carter, Garfield, Ford,

Craven piece of shit: Wilson, LBJ, Nixon, Clinton, Adams

Best: JFK
Worst: Woodrow Wilson

The Jews were running around Woodrow Wilson and he was completely oblivious to it. I blame Theordore Roosevelt for letting that clown in office.

Imagine being so stupid you would put JFK as #1. I mean that guy did literally nothing and people like him only because he had nice speeches and got assassinated.

Agree with Woodrow "eternal Anglo" Wilson being the worst, though.

The election was a toss up and if a deal wasn't struck there would either be no President or a Democratic President. The end of Reconstruction was inevitable.

>Best: JFK
:)
>Worst: anyone but FDR
ya blew it

>tried to take on the CIA
>not the greatest president of all time
deep state shill detected

How could one man be so right?

>tried to take on the CIA
>tried
Key word here.

stobbit

I'll assert that the worst president this country ever had was Lyndon Baines Johnson.

>Created the modern welfare state and by extension the black ghettos
>Invented the practice of exploiting publicized shootings to pass draconian gun control and actually succeeded at it
>Turned the minor action in Vietnam into a disaster
>Began flooding the country with unskilled immigrants
>Banned literacy tests for voting under the pretext of "muh racism"
>Began the Medicare/Medicaid racket

The guy was like King Midas, only instead of gold everything he touched turned to shit.

Was Andrew Jackson the last president from the South who wasn't shit? Everyone since him was atrocious:

>Johnson
>Polk
>Wilson
>Truman
>LBJ
>Carter
>Clinton
>Bush

>medicare is a bad thing
no it really isn't, do you think the elderly should just die in the streets?

Not him, but I unironically do think either their children should take care of them, or they should die. They're a total drain on society.

I am him and that's exactly what I was gonna say. Besides, this can't possibly be said enough: refusing to pay for your X does not equal denying you X.

Two shekels have been deposited into your account

how are they supposed to take care of them and work at the same time?

>they're a total drain on society
This is a dangerously utilitarian way of thinking. We're talking about people here, not cogs.

Roosevelt (Franklin) hated America and actively worked against it surreptitiously by introducing corruption into American society like the New Deal, intentionally leaving Pearl Harbor wide open and delaying entry into the war.

The same way they did before medicare. Also, if you're not a utilitarian you're a retard, no two ways about it.

>how are they supposed to take care of them and work at the same time?
Like they did for literally thousands of years before pensions got introduced in the 1800s?

>We're talking about people here, not cogs
What's the difference faggot?

you think there should be no limits to utilitarianism?

"they did it in the past" is not an argument. To what do you refer, and why was it a superior system over the one we have today?

the difference is that I don't want to get murdered by the state when I retire, which is of course the most prudently utilitarian thing to do after all.

>not giving you free shit
>murder

FDR was probably the best and most competent president America has had

Jimmy Carter was too goddamn nice to be president. Look at all the good he's been working so hard on since then. Fucker's too kind-hearted to be given nuclear launch codes.

Nixon on the other hand was so degenerate that he recorded everything he did because in his head offering committing crimes is something our unborn children should know about in explicit detail.

>"they did it in the past" is not an argument.
You idiot, you were acting as if it's impossible for pensions and social security to not exist, while in reality they are a relatively modern invention.

>Most Moral
Jimmy Carter

>Best president
George Washington

>Most moral and Best president
Possibly Lincoln or LBJ due to the circumstances

Worst President
>Buchanan

>Most Immoral
I would argue Nixon, but I think Andrew Jacksons trail of tears was much worse.

>Worst and most immoral
I would like to argue Woodrow but I think Reagan probably takes the cake on this one.

>forcing some Indians to walk from A to B is more immoral than literally dropping two nukes on a civilian population

>Polk
>atrocious

What have you been smoking?

>implying the nukes were any less moral than any of the other options

>Using the method that involves the least possible deaths to finish a bloody war you didn't start.
>Forced march to the ass end of nowhere, which kills 1/3 of the population,as part of a blatant land grab because you found gold.

Have you seen those literacy tests? Racist or not, they were based on ridiculous standards and were rightly banned.

The situation in the pacific at the end of world war two was just a massive trolley problem with hundreds of thousands of americans and japanese tied up on the tracks. Truman just pulled the lever that killed the smallest number of people.

Texas isn't the South. Texas is Texas.

Are you literally retarded?

Worst is Woodrow Wilson. Dishonorable mentions are Alexander Hamilton, Abraham Lincoln and Franklin Roosevelt.
Best is Andrew Jackson. Honorable mentions George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

Worst- FDR

Best- Kennedy

>11. not crossing out the 1

fail

oh shite

>Worst
Buchanan or some other civil war era clown.
>Immoral
Trump, Nixon is close but the man at least had some fucked sense of morality (hatred of hippies and such) whereas Trump just LARPs as a good Christian as he picked the Repubs to run for, when in reality he is the ultimate New York Celebrity Degenerate
>Best
I can't think of any reason off the top of my head that Teddy fucked up on, so him or Washington
>Moral
Carter, too much of a moral man for his own good

Do you know how many errors would have resulted in a loss of voting rights? Could you take the literacy test again later?

i mean technically you could say 0000 is a number, but the result still wouldn't be below 1 million.

The number below would be one million you microcephalics.

>worst
>best
>morality

Two possible interpretations means it's a shit test

>best
jfk
>worst
fdr

>le epic existentialist dewwwd xd
Use your own morality or go back to watching Rick and Morty.

Utilitarianism is for the retarded, by the retarded. Utility is irrelevant.

>least possible deaths
Fuck off, utilitarian.

Well, if I'm going to let someone who never finished 5th grade to vote in my election, I want to be damn sure it's because he was too smart for it.

>Utility is irrelevant.
Except it's literally defined by what's important.

You sure seem to know a lot about Reddit

Nowhere did I mention Reddit. i was mocking the nu-male existentialist stereotype.

I'm neither of those things, though.

Then you can't use basic sense and the basic societal concept of morality?

>sense
Nice meme
>society
Bad meme

This is a retarded way of thinking in a place like America where hospitals charge you out the ass for the slightest fucking thing, and having a serious illness will bankrupt you and your family

Universal Suffrage is fucking retarded. Literacy tests did nothing wrong

>hatred of hippies and such
how is that immoral you pinko faggot?

Actually seems like a pretty good test desu

lmao @ all these plebs that think Nixon was remotely one of the most immoral.

Truman was a lowkey piece of shit.
>muh humble background
Incompetent vengeful retard that sold the nation out to the Jews and communists.

>Best
Kennedy (preventing nuclear destruction, if nothing else)
>Moral
Carter
>Best and moral
Lincoln
>Best and immoral
Nixon
>Worst
LBJ
>Immoral
LBJ
>Worst and immoral
LBJ