There is no reason to hold your Neo now if you are looking for short term gains...

There is no reason to hold your Neo now if you are looking for short term gains. The moon is already over and everything that may have contributed to it has already been announced. Most of the recent value surge happened as a result of hype and emotions, rather than actual results.

If you really think that some conference in Japan is going to the value of Neo go up, then you are making a grave error. A portion of the Neo price is owned by Chinese whales that have huge investments in Neo. They are just waiting for the perfect moment to dump it all on you. Just today, if you concentrated on NeoGas, you would have noticed the huge $4 dip that happened in a split second and then recovered again. This is a good showcase of what may happen to Neo but on a much larger scale.

For all I know, the price could rise but I really would not count on it. If you aren't a hodler, I would suggest you take your money out of Neo and wait for the next dip.

>the moon is already over

Nigger. It's only doubled its value. Do you think that is a moon?

Fucking low standards NEET

Nigga, I'm making free neoCoins off this shit and the price has only gone up. Why would I get rid of a free money machine?

What do you gain from a thread like this? To me it looks like you sold bit too early and now try to get others to sell not to feel left behind and somehow cope with your questionable decision. Now fuck outta here

>p-p-please sell and create a dip so i can buy. DONT LEAVE WITHOUT ME NEO

>Its only doubled in value
This is the current state of this board. If this doesn't scream bubble, idk what does.

weakest FUD attempt ever

I'll add to what this guy said
It kept on gaining up to the (western) night of the 7th, then it started to steadily and slowly dump. The news of the 1st ico propped it back up just in time, and everyone decided to wait a little longer to see how it plays out.

It's gonna get a little quiet for the next few weeks. In a world of altcoins with messianic promises and everyone hoping not to miss the next moon rocket, it takes a little more than a quiet month to half-kill a coin.

be advised about buying now. yes, it might go space shutter status like eth did, but if shaky people with high expectations start dumping when the news is over, it's gonna hurt the coin bad.

FUCKING LOL

STFU, you obviously have no idea about the real value of a tulip. The wealthy plant this shit in their yard, how can it not go up another %200 MINIMUM.
It's like you don't understand basic tuliponomics or something. It's basically the new gold.
Whatever though. Miss out. I don't give a fuck about you nolipers.

Sirs, I am Mukesh Ambani.

I am Indian Bill gates. You must buy Bancor before it is too late.

>>Hello I sold too early and didn't realize this is the next Eth.
>>I was impatient and thought I was slick making a couple hundred bucks when should have held for thousands of gains in the coming months.

Zoom out idiot

It's losing volume and is on a slow downtrend, it WILL drop, for a while too, before it is able to rise again and beat 700K

> pajeet_smearing_poo_on_face.jpg

stupid kevin McTHYZOK always trying to ruin my gains

It's losing volume? Is it down from 12.5k to 12.4k? Oh no!

Can you name one reason why Neo would moon tomorrow? This whole thread is full of "lol you are fud xd" but none actually states valid arguments.

I can't wait to drop my neo bags at $400 on someone. Just like someone did to me with eth.

it's not going to moon tomorrow, but it's not going to dip to 300k like some retards are praying for either.

kek if bitcoin drops a lot it can easily dip to 300k

BTC is dropping now and NEO is steadily rising

Quick question guys, is it feasible that Neo Gas could be worth more, even a lot more, than Neo in the short/medium term. My thinking is that it takes a long time to harvest Gas and if people are going to be using platform they'll need Gas well before the total number has been generated. Partly I'm wondering is it still worthwhile buying Gas as the price reaches Neo's 18/19 dollars

you dont need news for steady gains

just buy back in op. itll be ok

Fuck you FUDs. If I did was I was planning instead of listening to you I would have made $1000 already today.

Where have you been for the last 3 months? Have you been following the news on Neo? Did you not see the CEO has ties with Vitalik? Lmao its like you jus expect Veeky Forums to spoonfeed info to you.

look at the order book, about to blow up once again

Fuck it, I just reinvested into NEO. You better be right about this.

FOMOers when will they ever learn

It's fine, I only do this stuff for fun anyway. I already have a huge inheritance that I live off of.

Pretty weak FUD.
>selling when the first ICO has just been announced.
Are you stupid?

>It's only doubled its value.

Doubling in value at their market cap is fucking amazing what are you talking about

>tfw only 471 neo

I feel bad for you, it's not going to breach 600k yet, we'll see a drop to 560k or if it retraces properly we might see 512k

Doing better than me, only 237 here.

That's where you're wrong, buddy.

i have 0.11

Good luck breaking a 165 BTC wall on less hype than before

>mfw 175 btc sell wall just went up

haha WHEN U NIGGERS GON LERN

I'm out now, sold out just before the current climb.
Now fomo-factor is strong in this one.

>#1 Mukesh fucked your mother.

There probably won't be anything new. The price increase will stagnate at 600k and the usual weekend chink selloff will trigger weak hands new to the market to sell as well.
Buy back in around 500k.

>There probably won't be anything new
By that I mean news to drive the price up further.

Alright I sold out, YOU BETTER BE RIGHT, BIZ

Lol neo is the most valuable coin ever made.
To sell even 1 is stupid like hell.
I have only 400 that gives me (without the fees I could earn) around 1 gas per week.
Gas will be over 3000$ sooner or later

Always do the opposite of what people tell you in here.

You see, you have to wonder what their motivation is to tell you to sell, or to buy.

Usually it's so they hope the price will move in their interests, not in yours, they dont give a fuck about you.

Just watch the market and read articles on coindesk for news, then follow it up.

Following advice here will lose you $$$ more than gain you $$$.

>Nigger. It's only doubled its value. Do you think that is a moon?

Are you retarded? Do you not realize how market caps work?

lol i know right. even just 400 NEO is going to give people insane passive income. we finna be rich, nigga

>gas will be over $3000 sooner or later

People on Veeky Forums told me to buy Neo in the first place.

Always consider doing what Veeky Forums says doesn't have a very good ring to it though.

>there is no reason to hold your NEO

Interesting theory nigger, but my 24 hour change disagrees.

This
Even reddit is a better source of info on shitcoins. Read bitcointalk too.

you must be very desperate FUD shill

how much ETH pay you for this posts

gas is where it's at now niggers. then its neo again and then it will be gas again.

They'll tandem lockstep into the moon.

Hold on, what I missing here about neo earning gas?

No, dumbass cum skin. Buy bancor

Where do you think it comes from?

Sure thing pajeet.

why you lie?

you sold nothing you FUD shill

only retard sell now NEO when uptrend is ongoing

Selling right now is definitely right. There is no reason why the hype will stick around. There is no reason why we'd see what happened with eth yet (the only reason people are so hyped, making it that much more dangerous). We didn't see a massive dip after 08/08 because of the first ICO which just reminded people they bought it because they heard "eth". We're going to see a dip, I'm guessing 450k in the next 2+ weeks. I'm mentally all in on neo, but I'm selling to buy more on the dip.

SILKROAD 4.0

Neo has reached the critical mass. It will never go down again. Cause I would immediately buy if it would.
And in this case I = everyone.
Neo is a Paradigma change. Get as much as you can, even now.
Neo will eat through all ranks from 9 to 4 fast

Fuck you motherfuck to your whole family.

unironically this

user may seem like a shill but look at the charts and realize it wont drop under 19$ again

>Neo has reached the critical mass. It will never go down again. Cause I would immediately buy if it would.

You were not around here when DGB happened, no?

Jesus you people are so high on crypto no matter what you see everything's always going to be good

it is obvious NEO continue going up

of course any sain person see this

NEO is soon $ 50

I told you faggots.
I fucking told you.
But you didn't listen.

I was but dgb is some hobby coin of an minecraft nerd which got pumped by /biz and Co

>bancor $$$

>ETH dear sirs

600k wall got bopped
WE MOON NOW

600k broken

>Bancor, my good sir.

dgb was a shitcoin from day 1 though

t. made 400% gains on dgb

>people who sold

fucking hell, how far can this coin go like in all seriousness. It's not even overbought on the 1d RSI scale so it will keep going up. Amazing

Feels good man.

I started with 100 in May lol

You guys called June a bear market

My sides

>Etherum rupple and stratis sir yes

whats the play here, im hoping a coin might be worth 2 neoshare soon then swap over, but that might be overambitious?

Anyone holding NEO should register on binance and exchange it for GAS. Thank me tonight.

cheers brother, this is just a beginning

Tfw you call the 600k breakout minutes before it happens

>no reason to hold NEO
what about my free GAS money? Already make 1K of literally free money in like 3 month
not dumping this one before a year or two

weakest handed OP.

"wah this coin is to expensive it'll come down r-right guys? moon is over r-r-ight g-guys???"

I gassed the fuck up today on that knife at .003, and have been in NEO since 6$ mid market crash. BTFO weak hands, get off my rocket REEEEE

>my dear sir, I understand your concern. But I must agree with Mukesh.
>Bancor

I am gonna buy 1 kilo of speed next week. And i want you to go with me to test the stuff. You know it better then i do. i will give you some pep

>waiting for things to happen, get bored and go shitposting
>come back to see I missed the NEO pump
Reee

>implying I didn't buy back in at 601k and just sold for 627k

Enjoy your dip.

>Sirs...
>Bancor

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OOOOOOOOUT

You're full of shit.

Holy shit fuck it goes up 10 dollars every time I look at my wallet.

hahahahhaahahhahhahahaghahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahah

thanks for the fucking laugh user you are one stupid fuck holy shit
you are literally, right now, being backed the fuck off
just kill yourself for being a dumbfuck and not realizing this is the next ETH type growth

I'm glad I only sold 2/3 my ants at 20 bucks.

It's amazing how many triggered greedy neo fags have been waiting to tell me how wrong I am. However I did buy in at 601k because you have to be utterly retarded not to and again I did sell at 627k because again you have to be utterly retarded not to. If it goes above 630k though I'll Sudoku to save my famiry dishonoru

FUDDERS BTFO AGAIN!

you are so fucking delusional its delicious