What's a good way to make side money?

What's a good way to make side money?

Sell drugs

Smoke pole

Selling drugs worked pretty well for me lmao, until I got robbed by other dealers.

Uber, uber eats, lyft, doordash, skip the dishes, pretty much any part time driver/delivery service.

Or you could do stocks/crypto like the rest of us. (I would not recommend it, too time consuming and stressful imo)

learn a skill

Yeah, you can't get robbed or it is pointless. I've only been robbed buying hard drugs though never giving them to people. Takes balls to fuck with a drug dealer.

pads

And how do you suggest I go about this?

I didn't fuck with other dealers, some kid stole my acid and went berserk, as revenge his brother and friends robbed my stash spot.

Order in bulk off of a dark net market, cut the product to increase volume, and slowly find trustworthy clients.

Are DNMs even still viable?

Also where the fuck do you find clientele when anyone in that world could be undercover.

this is why you're poor. can't-do attitude. bunch of stupid questions. yeah asshole, dnms aren't viable and selling drugs isn't either

I'm not driving fucking uber for $13/hr

DNMs will always be viable if you aren't a complete retard.

Mix your cryptocurrency, keep up to date on dnm trends, and buy from reputable sellers.

Ah gotcha. I see some are still up and reputable. But the clients though? I can't just ask friends or random people if they're buying.

They aren't. Feds did a sweep it'll be good to go by 2018 though I'm calling it.

I trade equities and options.

Rule #1

>Buy bancor, like Mukesh.

Any real tips?

check out Fiverr and see if any of the hot gigs are services you can provide.

First and only rule : inherit your daddy's (successful) business

I was gonna say this. Fiverr is decent, and even lucrative, if you can distinguish yourself from the riff raff.