Mfw the stock market bubble is at least 100x bigger than the crypto bubble

>mfw the stock market bubble is at least 100x bigger than the crypto bubble
Discuss

>at least
AT
FUCKING
LEAST

if everything is in a bubble, then its not a bubble its just fast growth.

mfw bubbles literally dont exist

What defines as bubble and what defines as fast but solid growth?

Discuss.

Im starting to think bubbles are a meme

just wait until one pops on you and you'll change your mind real fast

A bubble is just another term for unsustainable growth. It's not an actual thing.

society is obviously a bubble, staying in a major city is risky

you should. Google, amazon, and apple and other similar big companies surpassed their bubble price long ago

bubbles this big dont pop

kek. Chaincoiners BTFO by one chink.

the only difference is that crypto bubble is pure speculation.

Stocks have a company backing it.

that's why you gotta hold both

>but muh mater nodes
>but whales

This episode was fucking fantastic and salvaged the previous 3

>Muh advance hodl technology.

it was fucking lit man

"companies"

if you subtract the profits amazon makes from their contract with the CIA for data services, they are in the red. a $1 trillion valuation for a company that, without government largesse, is operating in the red (and pretty much always has been)

google's model is about to be outdated. crypto enables micropayments and decentralized ad distribution. there goes a few hundred billion more in market cap

just getting started and you can already see that 20x the crypto market cap value is about to pop out of the stock market

the crypto market is based off pure speculation.

you can not argue that.

people are speculating that one of the cryptos are going to become something of use.

meanwhile there are companies actually creating jobs and supplying products and paying a dividend to its share holders.

crytpo is speculation and thats how bubbles start. when one of the cryptos get picked for use all others will fall "the bubble being popped"

im in both stocks and crypto but to say that crypto isn't in a bubble at all compared to the stock market is ignorance at best.

>If I own 100% of a companies' stock
I own ......

>If I own 100% of digibytes or bitbeans
I own .....?

absolute REKT, fucking chainmarines faggots deserved this

This mate. Almost all these shit coins are fucking useless. Occasionally you get an ETH but most will be dead in 1-3 years.