If racism and misogyny are so bad, why do all successful countries acquire these beliefs?

If racism and misogyny are so bad, why do all successful countries acquire these beliefs?

Same thing goes with civilizations based on ethic nationalism or anti-semitsm

>successful
>1000 years reich
>lasts less than 12 years
>laughing.jpg

>Racism
>Misogony
Meme reductionist words that don't do a good job describing Societies.

>If racism and misogyny are so bad, why do all successful countries acquire these beliefs?
Because even the most enlightened societies still get their share of uneducated rubes who are looking for anyone to blame but themselves for their own shitty life choices, and often it's more comforting to scapegoat someone for totally superficial reasons than it is to reexamine your life's priorities.

Because they seek justification for their abhorrent actions, systems and practices.

If slavery is so bad, why do all successful countries adopt this practice?

Because it isn't bad, it's just human nature and blacks are subhuman anyway

But minorities do destroy countries, there is no scapegoating here

>there's no misogyny in Somalia

Interesting.

Actually all successful countries ditched it in the 1800s because it was obsolete. Today only shitholes still have slavery.

But that's exactly the problem: you just look at a number tacked on the wall and draw your own conclusions without examining the material circumstances which may be influencing the data

Pic related, one of these three cities is much, much more segregated than the other two. Care to take a guess? It turns out that when you sequester people into blighted neighborhoods with blighted infrastructure and no hope for a decent life, you crank out blighted thugs with no future.

Further compound that with the fact that our penitentiary system is built around being punitive: punishing bad behavior, but all you did was take a bunch of kids arrested for small time drug possession and put them in a place where their peer network is a bunch of hardened convicts, who don't inspire them towards better behavior but teach them how to fuck the system for their own gain, which is why prisons are often sardonically referred to as college for poor brown people.

When you give up your ingroup prefence as we have done in the west, its only a matter of time before a group with a strong ingroup prefence takes over. (Such as muslims)

Nazi Germany is an awful example due to lasting only 12 years

Sums up the problem with the policies advocated by Leftism and """Progressiv""""ism in the United States quite nicely, I commend your effort.

Jews are literal proof racism is successful.

Jews have mixed with so many ethniticies I have no idea how can you say that with a straight face

So rape and genocide aren't bad because they've also been done by successful collectives?

If there were no minorities in the first place, there would be no need for segregation, neither would the minorities also feel out of place by being with their own people

are you seriously trying to gain moral high ground with that reasoning?

It has nothing to do with success, every country acquired those beliefs, African states are exceptionally racist and misogynistic and I wouldn't call many of those successful

Actually white slavery is still very prominent.

I think it has more to do with ethos than genetics.
Ethiopian immigrant will act differently than Eritrean immigrant, just because he see himself, and society sees him as an Israeli Jew.
You can actually see the conflict between this ethos and the one broadcaster on MTV.

implying blacks were althea only slaves in history.Literally how ignorant and retarded are you? You sure you're not the subhuman?

If you weren't blaming niggers you'd be blaming the white trash people.

>, just because he see himself, and society sees him as an Israeli Jew

Society sees him as a nigger though

>Nazis
>successful

And who destroyed their countries? It's your turn user ;)

Why do people keep believing the meme that nazis were successful?

also I don't think they were misogynous, patriarchal yeah but not misogynous.

this

It lasted longer than the French Empire.

and yet frenchies aren't bullshitting about it being successful (in this thread).

>Nazis were successful
In what exactly? Seizing power? Guess Bolsheviks were successful too.
I'm a racist by the way, just not a niggerish angsty kid way like most of /pol/tards.