What are your suggestions for a coin that would make x100 in long term (1-2 years)...

What are your suggestions for a coin that would make x100 in long term (1-2 years)? I have done my research and came up with a few of my own but I'm willing to listen all ideas.

Two key points here. I know that there are a lot of coins starting recently with low market caps, and some of them are bound to hit even x1000 in a shorter term. At that point it's just gambling and daytrading. I'd rather choose a safer bet, buy the coins and keep them in their wallet until they keep rising steadily and reach that level.

Also, I would rather choose a coin that is actually appeals to the normies, meaning that when a couple years passes and more and more normies join the market, they would be able to understand and consider that coin as a potential investment opportunity, resulting in higher values obviously.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have one but want to hear one of yours first.

>Also, I would rather choose a coin that is actually appeals to the normies, meaning that when a couple years passes and more and more normies join the market, they would be able to understand and consider that coin as a potential investment opportunity, resulting in higher values obviously.
Which did you pick?

Quick follow-up: I know x100 is a hard goal to reach for established coins. I'm not looking for exactly 100 times. Let's just say I want to turn $5k into retirement money.

Waves, Stratis, Golem. At this point, they seem to be too big to get x100 though.

You need to invest in ICOs or coins that have been out for the last couple months.

I'm gonna give you a short list of 100x almost guaranteed.

>Tierion
>Stox
>another unreleased token hinted in a thread
>OMG although the 100x is for ICO price, I dont think it will get to $300 dollars.

Research upcoming ICO's.

TenX, look it up

most people have no idea how hard the pipeline is for cgi now

if golem can cut into that then its gonna be yuge

Bitcoin
Bitcoin Cash or Dash if they get any traction among payments
Monero, because grey markets are not going away and it has trust

Not even kidding

I do like TenX user, forgot to write about it. Thanks for the reminder. Probably has a less chance than the others I wrote though. It sounds way too good to be true. And if it fails or somebody does it better, it's gone directly to the trash.

*Actually I'd probably put these as 5 year bets

If any of the coins listed so far 100x then their market caps would be over current Bitcoin market cap. You need to either get in an ICO or small cap coins like POSW, MOIN, SUMO etc

I have BTC, it's going to keep rising but probably not more than x20.

Monero is hands down the best coin I've seen so far. Greatest community in crypto. Suits me principally, in terms of its privacy. But it is and always will be labeled as the coin that people use for illegal stuff. Media coverage is everything, that's how BTC got so big.

No, just no.
You are better off looking for 'dead' coins with unique tech which have good potential to be picked up again and get relaunched. Buy at the lowest lows, be patient and then flip once volume is pouring in.

scam, scam, scam
scams
utterly retarded scam
this

BTC, BCC, Dash, Monero are the only 4 legit cryptos that are general purpose currencies

BTC = settlement layer, probably 50% of the value of gold in 2-3 years. $150k/coin

BCC = monetary unit for normies. $500k/coin in 2-3 years.

Dash/Monero - only one will win, but will dominate the black market.

>Monero
>FluffyPony

go choke on a dick faggot.

BTC would not be sitting at its current cap after two years though.

You are not technically wrong though and thanks for the tip but I'm not looking for those kinds of coins. I'd rather a less profit. ICOs are a different story and I will look into them.

That's not a bad approach too, have you got any suggestions for such coins?

DNT 40x
OMG 30x
GAS 30x

Just don't.
My point but in a stricter sense. I won't go ahead and buy stuff just in case it moons. Need some solid stuff. As I've said though, I will still keep most of my portfoilo in BTC but I don't see a coin as big as BTC rising x50 in such short time. Probably in 5-6 years.

Clif High says that mixing cryptocurrencies with distributed computing is like giving your nightmare a stomach ache. He says distributed computing has never once been profitable. Doe Golem use the fucking blockchain?

The optimism of youth.

OP think about this. Pick a coin and imagine it was now 100x the current cost. Ask yourself if it would still have value at that high price, if it would still be worth buying. Monero would. See what I'm getting at? Usability and value. Your welcome.

Well you are looking for coins like icash / pura. Was accumulating slowly the past few weeks below 200sat because I heard coinswap & rebrand was coming up. Dumped my bags a few days ago when the swap was complete while it mooned to almost 10000sat. Same with Neutron coin. Basically spend all your free time at btctalk Ann forum and dyor.

I really like SUMO atm. Only serious Monero fork out there, 3 good developers, great active community, good roadmap. If you believe in XMR grab a bag of sumo

I think the blockchains just for payment.

Crypto debit cards like bitpay are a good idea, but they don't need their own token, that's just nuts.

How has nobody said iota yet lmfao. Future top of crypto. 100$ end of 2020

Like if I was marketing a new tire, it would be nuts for me to have an ICO for tirecoin.

You could be right but I very strongly doubt it.

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/

omisego

They are on one exchange and the tangle is still in beta. Look at their partners. This is the future

This is how I do it and it works y'all.

I would be very very careful with IoT tokens .. hyperledger is a thing, companies will have their own, proprietary blockchains. Besides, Radix is coming up & way more powerful

Thank you. The market price is determined by supply and demand, not usability.
Thanks for the tips, I will look into SUMO.
That was what I was trying to say about TenX, it could work out wonderful but if it doesn't, it's done. No chance of coming back. And putting an extra token in the way while the user is trying to make transactions with another currency seems like a dealbreaker in terms of practicality. And if the tokens are not used in the process at all, that's just plain dumb.

Who we talkin bout? MCNiggerTrader here. And not it's not McNigger.

PPT

Right, and demand is based on value and usability. Of which most coins like patientory have none.

Thanks for the sumo tip, I bought 5,000.

SC

>Radix
looks like vaporware

this is exactly what happened with litecoin this year.

Honestly surprised no one has mentioned this one yet. Santiment Network is going to be big, do your research and don't be lazy

SAN on Bitfinex

Sonm
Even with 10x it would be just as same as golem

Ark could legitimately 100x if they hit their goals, especially if it dips again and you can get in around 55-60 cents.

SNT, FUN, CVC, SC

>tfw its dipped slightly since i got in

h-hodl

user if bcc is 500k i will kiss ur . also its bch not bcc

MemeCoin. It can be used as a medium of exchange for the Pepe economy.

Look, even though (((they))) tell us that there are virtually unlimited Pepes, I have family in the mining industry who tell me that Pepe mines have started drying out. We have reached peak-Pepe. The demand for memes increases, but there are only so many that can be created.

I suggest MemeCoin as a faster medium of transaction. All future Pepe creation can be tied to a MemeCoin. Computational mining is done on what are called nigger-blocks, which contain the essential building blocks for Pepes.

Invest today: BTC 12EuzK2F4f5UWST6WHBk5KjWnrm7X7k24H

MEME atually has some potential, steady growth over the last months.

Others hidden gens I recommend:
DNT - the whales are acumulating now, get in fast
EXCL - steady growth, will soon receiive some new partnerships that will give it a nice boost

SAFEX most definitely. It will be the first working, proper working decentralized exchange and it hasn't been shilled to death. Modest price increase won't be for another few months but should see a monstrous growth from now to a year or so once the full platform launches. Also will pay out dividends rather than being used to purchase the goods.

Other than that NEO has a long way to grow, ICN, OMG and SC would be my other picks.

What are signs of whales accumulating?
High volume but low price rise?

MNE. Go to coinmarketcap and sort by circulating supply and you'll see why.

Huge sell walls.

CFI
X8 Currency
Tether
DGB
ZenCash
EOS
Mooncoin
Reddcoin
Feathercoin

RaiBlocks

CFI