IQ and Society: Stupid People Edition

How do stupid people fit into society? Are they necessary?

If the ideal society is composed of only smart people, and ideally everybody is used to their fullest potential, who does the ditch digging and flips the burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcodesign.com/3030529/hilarious-graphs-prove-that-correlation-isnt-causation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd say teenagers, but High IQ is inversely related to fertility and so an exclusively high IQ population is not sustainable due to both birth rates and you get a nasty population bottleneck. Ashkenazis are a good case, they are all chiefs and no indians and can't maintain a society without anyone to do the coolie labor.

> High IQ is inversely related to fertility and so an exclusively high IQ population is not sustainable due to both birth rates

In the hypothetical society, you would mandated to have children.

> Ashkenazis are a good case, they are all chiefs and no indians and can't maintain a society without anyone to do the coolie labor.

What do you mean by this? As far as I know, they still exist today. Wikipedia says

"Israel: 2.8 million Russia: 194,000–500,000
Germany: 200,000 Poland: 25,000"

Are they not able to maintain a society? If they don't do the coolie labor, who does?

They have a battery of autoimmune disorders from being inbred-not in a gross way- it's their gene pool. Furthermore, Jews have been minorities whereever they lived until Israel last century. The kibbutz was one grand LARP, even in Israel today, they have the goyish citizens and second class citizens do the manual labor.

As lower people
Maids, servants, slave, cashiers, factory workers, etc

or soldiers. This was the first major application of IQ testing- to prevent want anyone with more capacity to be mere expendable cannon fodder instead of doing administration.

Correlation is not causation you chucklefuck, there is nothing precluding high iq people from fucking like rabbits

This is completely anecdotal, but over the years I've seen both stupid and smart people spread almost evenly between all levels of society, education or employment. There are plenty of quick-witted thugs and there are plenty of "light's on, nobody's home" suits.

It remains predictive. Bright people are either careerists or too autistic to reproduce as a general trend.

>goyish citizens and second class citizens do the manual labor.

Care to elaborate?
Also, are you the same person? The person before said "[...] can't maintain a society without anyone to do the coolie labor". According to him, there aren't people available to do coolie labor. You say the opposite.

>They have a battery of autoimmune disorders from being inbred-not in a gross way- it's their gene pool. Furthermore, Jews have been minorities whereever they lived until Israel last century. The kibbutz was one grand LARP,

What does this mean and what does this have to do with anything? I'm not trying to discourage you from sharing, I just don't know if I'm missing the connection or if what you're saying is unrelated.

a population of smart people exclusive breeding with other smart people will accumulate undesirable genetic problems over generations. An intelligent monoculture will not be arsed to take out trash, work retail, run machinery, and do battle and die for their civilization.
This is where brainlets fit in.

So would you say that stupid people are indeed necessary for a society to function?

>a population of smart people exclusive breeding with other smart people will accumulate undesirable genetic problems over generations

Why do you say that? Are there too few smart people in the world to sustain a diverse(enough) gene pool to prevent inbreeding?

Also, I'm not sure your use of jews make for a good example. There are already very few jews in the world, and historically their culture has practiced inbreeding(as well as polygamy), which makes for a very non-diverse gene pool.

bip

Israel isn't high IQ. Jews in burgerland are just heavily descended from intellectuals that fled Europe due the thing-that-apparently-didn't-happen. Even then, they have a diaspora culture that emphasizes literacy at an early age. I don't doubt many Jews are smarter than average but it really seems exaggerated by stormfags to play up the evil genius caricature. After all, they have a large degree of inbreeding and a relatively lower visio-spatial IQ.

This. Class isn't intelligence, although it is correlated with education and urbanization, which positively affect potential intelligence.

>An intelligent monoculture will not be arsed to take out trash, work retail, run machinery, and do battle and die for their civilization.

Do you have any actual evidence of this? Being smart doesn't preclude you from performing menial tasks, which are often a matter of necessity and employment rather than preference. And yeah, most people have survival instincts, which is why the concept of honor exists, but there are still plenty of smart people in the military that are/were in combat roles.
High IQ autists are often obsessed with repetitive bullshit that others find tedious. I'm not just talking about trains and sonic the hedgehog either, but often actual physical actions.

Stupid people are best used in developing nations. Unfortunately, in developed countries, stupid people are empowered.

>Correlation is not causation

This so fucking much.

fastcodesign.com/3030529/hilarious-graphs-prove-that-correlation-isnt-causation

The bell curve has killed this meme. Learning ability is very tethered to earning ability and thus class. The more equal a society becomes in terms of opportunity the more exaggerated this trend is.

no one?
The subtitle is "intelligence and class structure in american life"

You do realize that you are saying exactly what he said? He said that being smart doesn't necessarily make you successful, but it gives you the potential to be.
Take me for example. I tested as gifted, meaning I have an above average iq. Considering my father is very smart, it is even more likely that I have an above average iq. I'm not sucessful though. I'm a neet and my hobbies include jacking off and playing video games.

He was insinuating that there was equal likelyhood of gifted/ungifted in all walks of life. That's is not supported statistically. Not all high IQs are in high earning positions, but the converse is true. Overwhelming, high earners have higher IQ. Just like all football players are stocky, even though not all big guys play football.

>He was insinuating that there was equal likelyhood of gifted/ungifted in all walks of life.

That's not what I got from it. Maybe I misunderstood.

>[class] is correlated with education and urbanization, which positively affect potential intelligence.

Education and urbanization might not be the sole indicators of IQ, but he did say that those of higher class are more intelligent.

The robots, obviously.

>do battle and die for their civilization.

Intelligent people do though (as soldiers or admin. Smart soldiers are better then dumb ones flat out). They just actually think about it and weight the tangible cost/reward benefits unlike what idiots do. Guess which one has actual great prospects once their service is over, better yet guess which one will actually progress higher in the organization?
IUdiopts fight for patriotirms solely and chest beating and have no prospects once their sercie is over.

>Jews in burgerland are just heavily descended from intellectuals that fled Europe due the thing-that-apparently-didn't-happen.

Jewish migration was before that though in notable numbers. Jews just benefited from being in place that didn't pogrom them every once in while, lived in places of opportunity and on the totem of American whiteness was in a decent position even with discrimination.

Seriously, one of you smarter anons address the effect of robots on the role of stupid people in society. Honestly, an ideal society will have some form of population control, so I think any hypothetical can assume a manageable population of dummies.

Everyone not in the top 1% of intelligence should be forcefully euthanized.

Seems related enough: How do I stop feeling inferior to those of a higher class/intelligence than me? I seriously hate myself

You're risking extinction with the next pandemic reducing genetic diversity like that.

Do work user, hustle hard and all that.

The young flip the burgers, that's an entry level job. The humble who don't desire much do the manual labor. It would probably need to pay closer to what the work is worth, though. Intelligent people will unionize. The elite know this, that's why they import stupid people who wilfully work for peanuts.

There's always that burning sensation in the back of my mind that someone is better than me, and they achieved it with less effort.

no shit. That's life.

>The elite know this, that's why they import stupid people who wilfully work for peanuts.

and because it increases the supply of labor. It's also harder to unionize with larger numbers of people. Not to mention there are laws against unionization(I think).

You go first.

> The bell curve
You mean the book that used dubious statistical methods and small sample sizes to make a world IQ map?

I mean the book that the APA verified -twice- with no re-versioning found.

Intelligence: Knowns and Unknowns only deals with American IQ, but the world IQ map has some shit sources, but /pol/aks love to spam it. Also if you read the conclusions of that report by the APA it goes against race realism, but of course that's Jewish academia.

My IQ is 160 you dunce.

Life except for the one person who really is the best and smartest at what they do.

Beat them at something else and try to evoke that feeling in them

Nah unions are only dead in most of the anglo world. Otherwise in non shitty places they are quite healthy and much to the bewilderment of many people uni educated fields.

In america only government workers have unions for uni educated folk in most cases be abuse "only tradies and certain manual labourers have unions" which feeds the union issues in America

>that one person

What's your point? We should all be jealous of Usain Bolt?

Well he trained and worked for his victory despite the mass amounts of peopke trying to mitigate it.

>We should all be jealous of Usain Bolt?
Yes.