If a man will not work, why should he eat?

If a man will not work, why should he eat?

your a monster

So that he doesn't create communism.

I don't see the connection between working and eating. There's this metaphysical obsession with merit, with "working hard" and "earning" something, but biology and human society simply doesn't work that way, it's a pipe dream built on nothing. Some of the most vital organisms in the animal kingdom are parasites. Likewise in human society, some of the most successful groups (jews, women) are parasitical by nature.

OP IS LITERALLY A NAZI!!!!!!!!

If a man can eat, why should he work?

So he doesn't kill you and take your wallet.

If a man can't work, why shouldn't he eat?

If he will work but can not, then I think it is a different situation to when he can work but will not.

Why won't he work?

How is a hungry skeleton going to fare against my 7.62?

Man WANT to work, but there are no jobs.

>Implying raising children and being a homemaker isn't a vital job
>Implying parasites couldn't be purged without any permanent consequences

Of course it wouldn't have permanent consequences. A fucking meteor annihilating 99% of species on the planet didn't have permanent consequences either. Doesn't mean it wasn't a hugely impactful event

Ok. So he doesnt kill Molly and take her lunch money you self absorbed twat. Just because i say "you" doesn't mean i literally nean your paranoid perpetually long gun toting self.

He'll eat your dog and cannibalize your wifes son. There's always someone to look after.

If a work will why he, should eat not man?

Jews create communism, not poverty. The world is full of poverty and struggle, but only ones touched by the Jewish hand of Marx turned commie.

The unemployed are necessary to control inflation. Full employment in a workforce is generally defined by economists by circa 95% of the available workforce being employed. Structural unemployment is a completely standard part of Capitalism.

Explain South Korea

maybe we should create a bunch of robots to be unemployed, since they dont need to eat

In what way?

Extremely low unemployment rate, very low inflation

A quick check shows it measures unemployment currently at approx 3.7% and like most countries those figures probably only include those claiming benefits.

If you will not pay him, why should he eat?

what if he worked during his youth and now wants to retire and live off his savings?
what if it's a disabled person and his family will take care of him?
what if all means of production and thought have been fully automated and there is no longer any need for human labor and creativity?

Because he also has a 7.62 and it doesn't care if a skeleton or a landwhale is pulling the trigger.

>what if all means of production and thought have been fully automated and there is no longer any need for human labor and creativity?

Then humanity is obsolete. The machines will either kill us all or keep us as pets.