Any nostox here? Why aren't you buying cheap tokens to dump on a bunch of UFC normies august 26th...

Any nostox here? Why aren't you buying cheap tokens to dump on a bunch of UFC normies august 26th? This one is a no-brainer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iBAktbRX7KE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where can you buy it? I only have a bittrex account. If Stox works its gonna be massive, and a boost for BNT.

mm I'm not good at riding the waves, I was planning on hodling this for 6 months or so, what's the best course of action?

This can easily 500% to 2000% if we compare against Augur and Gnosis.

Liqui.io if you missed ico. This shit exchange is getting tons of volume off stx and dnt

im so fucking glad i got in on this ICO
only 5 ETH but i hope its enough
very confident in the long term of this one, also pretty sure they are gonna release a beta version of their app before the mayweather-mcgregor fight for us to bet on...
they said surprise before the 26th, which is when that fight is.
feels fucking great

How much did they cost during the ICO

1 eth = 200 STX at ico

200 stx per 1 eth

It was cryptobeaks shitcoin of the week

youtu.be/iBAktbRX7KE

whether you believe in this (((coin))) or not, you will deeply regret not buying any at current prices by the time the mayweather fight happens.. screencap this

Wait why are you glad you got in at ICO then? 1 eth would buy you 300 now.

because eth went up dumbass

Yeah I know cunt, but this is now and he said he IS glad. RIGHT NOW you can get 300 for 1 eth. Now shut your mouth or I fuck it shut.

Buying at 30k range rn

No way this won't go x2 or x3 in the next few weeks

...... eth costs more now
the price in USD that i paid in the ICO is less than the price in USD that stox is worth now..
which part dont you understand?

You're a gigantic faggot if you bought into the ICO, or any ICO for that matter

and eth was around 200 dollars at ico time, and is around 300 now, you dumb fuck

yeah especially every single ico that went absolutely lunar and got investors 100x or greater their money

inb4
>none have done that
you are clearly new to all of this

Like ethereum, stratis, metal, omg, right?

The app looks so amazing. I have never seen crypto with a working, functional, AND meaningful app. Prepare to see huge money to buy in for gambling.

The hype leading up to fight night alone will result in a steady x2.

Who here got money on this nigger winning?

I'm gonna put like $500 to earn $50

ill be honest i dont watch that much boxing, but it looks like mayweather is literally undefeated
if they do open up the app ill throw 50$ at mayweather winning

Based McGregor is going to drop that nigger. People think McGregor is just an MMA fighter and has no boxing experience. That could not be further from the truth.

No white person has ever beaten a black person in a fight.

>Bancor

>Bitcoin, dear sir

Sorry guys, I have schizophrenia kek

Don't report me kek

My, sir, as I have told you in the previous thread...

>bancor

Relax, my friend.

>Bitcoin

Madar chod...

>bancor

Watch your language Mukech, relax it's all right

>bitcoin

Rofl.. you realize you could get more now right, donkey brain

Tell that to BLM...

>coin is already sinking, pretty much following bancor's path
Sound like a sound investment lol