Take a look at what's happening with NEO on Bittrex

$23.46 and rising.

There are barely any resistances left, people wanna buy and not many wanna sell

Remember all the FUD this coin got just months ago? I'm not talking about the recent FUD, I'm talking around the time of the crash, what are these people doing now you think?

This is pretty good, I bought 250 at 4 bucks.

i have never witnessed such BTFO

glorious

>sold 180 ants at 360k to buy back in at the dip
>used the proceeds to but SIGT at 4200

literally just GAS my shit up senpai

HE BOUGHT THE FOMO.

Free tip: Don't panic buy NEO now.

that would be heavy fomo buy right now. wait until a dip at least, which will come. thats how markets work, look at any chart

do you guys really still don't get it

this shit is not even close to being done, you will make money buying now even if there is a dip in the next few days

>buy 1000 at 6-7 dollars before big announcement in june
>conference was a bust
>panic sell at a loss
Im getting justed right now

Dude, be real. It still has no projects on the platform, listed on one exchange and only just starting up like you said.

No doubt it will moon hard to crazy numbers but not yet, when the above things start to roll out that will be the big breakout. Look at ETH all time graph. Shit doesnt happen overnight, platform still has a lot to offer

oh really so just wait for these things to happen and it moons, then buy in? genius

THE CONFERENCE IS OVER WHY IS IT STILL GOING UP

QUIT BUYING START SELLING NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

Actually it does have a project already, Pulse Red or something

You are insane, this thing will shit the bed within hours, expect a 40% pullback

Thyroid cancer user here (Yeah I'm not dead and I've been around, and I'm not sure if it's cancer still, my appointment is finally coming up on monday).

I fucking remember all of it! Never sold a dime and only kept buying, and I've made the equivalent of over three month's pay so far. I feel like I've finally fucking found a reason to be happy in life, if ironically, considering my circumstances. My net worth is higher than it's ever been in the last 25 years. Every day I wake up and I've made more money, and seemingly more good news comes out of NEO. Put another $500 in after the first ICO based on neo launched yesterday, because that pretty much solidifies it as a valuable asset long term now, save for something catastrophically bad happening.

So by your logic it will never dip before these things roll out? Are you new to trading?

Glorious

Announced, nowhere near complete. Look guys im a neo holder myself so i have no idea why you get defensive when i try to discuss realistic things. I swear this board is just DURDURDUR MUH MOON, BTFO, LELELE kids.

YOU CAN'T TIME THE MARKET

THIS COIN WILL GO TO TRIPLE DIGITS IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS

GOOD LUCK SAVING A FEW PENNIES

God bless you, neomarine. We are all gonna make it

Thats not even timing, its just following trends and basic things like RSI. No idea why youre flipping out about this.

Im not saving pennies, im doubling my position because i believe in neo longterm.

Dip incoming
Hold onto your dicks lads

>YOU CAN'T TIME THE MARKET

To an extent you can (Buy in whenever it dips, standard affair) but at the same time

>3004300

If you factor in all of the momentum this has going for it now, even when it does dip, it's only going to dip so much. The salad days of $5 and under NEO are over. You'd be better off buying during the dips it does have and not holding off thinking it's going to drop to some mystically low number. It's just improbable, and if it does dip back to $5, it's probably because it's likely straight up dying and wouldn't be worth buying into.

You guys don't get it. It already dipped to 490k sats yesterday. That was your last chance:)

That's great man

Can I get some advice here? I shorted to soon. If I bought back, I would have 60-100 fewer ants depending on my re-entry, based on best scenario to worst.

I have made about 3k off trading ANS, and would be losing like a third or more to get back in.

I don't want to FUD myself on triple digit NEO by waiting for a magically low dip like is warning

prime example! you may win and win but its one bad timing and you could miss out and LOSE more than you ever gained

I don't day trade so I'm probably not the best person to ask. You just got to way how low you think it could possibly go if bitcoin the market takes shit again like it did in July, and also the likelyhood of such a crash coming soon and use your best judgement. I buy and I hold unless it becomes obvious that the coin's dying and not coming back anytime soon. That's actually how I got into ANS. I bought in with my DGB, XVG and ARK losses, and came out well ahead at this point.

Please ignore my intoxicated grammatical errors

I similarly sold off my ETH when it was looking like it would plummet past my entry point, which it did, and I dumped into ANS and held for months. It treated me so well, I don't know how I fudded myself into thinking I could short it at 430k right on the eve of this event.

So yeah, if you're day trading at least don't go all in, I am not dealing with a huge amount of money so I have depended on exponential gains to accumulate more NEO, and now I am looking at not being able to even come close to breaking even if I want to get back on.

I have a really bad feeling I am essentially looking at $16 ETH right now. Going to have to find a new angle to turn 1.3 BTC into 100k

>mfw only green IDs
truly the chosen children of KEK

>no green id
w-what did neo mean by this?

You getting assfucked

I'll buy when it goes back to $18.

These fucking buy orders. This is liftoff. $400 neo.

Skeleton_waiting.jpg

Gas is looking like a pump and dump that will bring neo down back to .005.

Buy back at 350-450k

Not happening :)

The gas pump and dump has no effect on NEO

That explains how every dip rockets back.

NEO is never going to touch 5k again.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

With all these gains happening I was wondering what was going on with you. here's hoping it's not cancer my fellow neomarine.

Chinks are waking up.
I wonder what they're gonna do...

Dropt a buy order at 0.003

Laugh at stupid white boys and steal monies.

Ah yes, the chinks are waking up meme

going to drop to .006 in a matter of minutes.

Love this new meme

50$ by end of year
500$ by 2020
screen cap this

Got bull trapped by GAS. Guess i'm a neomarine now.

GAS IS DROPPING. SELL.

this is like digibyte and bancor all over agin

Comparing neo to dgb is retarded, copers. Lmao

Sold now I'm going to sleep, can't wait to accumulate when I wake up

GAS floor is 18, don't sell

Sorry mate, you'll awake at 800k and cry

REAL

GAS or NEO

why

NEO, because NEO can generate GAS, then you have both

that's been said twice when it hit 390k and 590k yet here we are it still hasnt crashed

No brakes on this train my fellow Pedes!

>mooning this hard
It's gonna crash hard, guys

>broke 700K
Damn

fagurt

This FOMO is insane. Like holy shit there's no actual reason for it to be this high right now. It has a single ICO coming (not here yet) and the platform largely hasn't been established and proven yet

Anywhere i can short neo or gas? Asking for a friend

sounds like ETH when it exploded

i sold at .0066

where those wojaks at?

Multiple ICOs had come to ETH when it really started up if I'm remembering right. I think this is mostly people trying to get on 'the next ETH' and wanting to get in earlier than they should

>considered selling at .0067
>now over .007

wew lad

>tfw had 200 NEOs
>heard about the fork and went into usdt cause i was a bitch
>missed out on BCC gains and altcoin pumps
>see BCC mooning and think the flippening is upon us
>spend all my 200 NEOs worth on BCC at $1100 think there was still more mooning to be done
>went camping with some friends for the week and came back august 5th
>BCC is down around ~$200
>mfw JUST
>don't sell immediately because think it might pump a bit, it doesn't so i sell
>see that ANS has been going up but don't buy in because i think there might be a dip
>dip never happens
>buy back in yesterday at around 590k
>only around 26 NEOs worth
>mfw this was the one the whole time
JUST

this is why you set up Stop-losses before vacation bro

i feel for ya I made the same mistake back when ETH hit ~$350, learn from mistakes etc.

Thank you for your kindness

keep coping, no neo :)

Plz neo gib me a green id let me be chosen

I had 4800 which i sold. Feeling suicidal right now. Going through a bad spot in my life and this is the last thing i needed.

No wojaks anymore man, I'm literally crying, I sold everything

No

>keep coping, no neo :)

That doesn't answer what justifies NEO's current high popularity outside of a group consensus to try and get in on 'the next ETH'

I just came back from the countryside with no internet access for a week and HOLY FUCK! lmao. Also, what is this GAS you are talking about?

just sold

wtf are people thinking

uhhh

GUYS?

Where r the fudders waiting for the dip?

BTFO LMAO.

WE ARE THE NEOMARINES!

WHY WON'T IT FUCKING DIP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love how everyone is watching the next Eth grow in price and instead of hopping on and making gains, theyre scared for their life and desperately want it to fail because they lack the balls and knowledge to buy into THE ONE coin.

Keep FUDding noneos LMFAO!

ILL BE WATCHING FROM THE MOON

It'll go down eventually, nothing goes up forever.

all these retards will have pink wojaks when they dont get in. LUL

>mfw neo hits 100 and all these Veeky Forums retards are getting in now

It will dip from 122 dollars to 114 according to TA.

Except it wont? LOL

How many said itd go down when it was $17? Now its $24.

Timing the market doesnt work.

Neo isnt a shitcoin. This is the next eth. Im telling u now. Hop on or regret it

>Biz is always wrong
>NEO goes up forever
>People sell out whenever they feel they've made enough to buy literally everything they ever want and will want

Sold at 680k waiting for dip.
FML

GUYS IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF I SOLD MY HUGE ASS STACK AT $7

dog, its not good to try and time this. ok you get bitch slapped down to .0061 next correction

yeah im just gonna HODL

Can you buy things with NEO yet? I need some whores who accept this currency that i now have so much of.

Why no dips?
Why nobody selling this shitcoin?
Is literally a chink ETH clone, pls kill yourselves if you think this coin has any potential, pls....