Bitcoin Cash

If BCC so perfect why it so lower cost than BCC now?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoincash.org/
electroncash.org/
cash.coin.dance/blocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL wut?

made me think

why are you always right Veeky Forums

If BCC so perfect why it so lower cost than BTC now?

Who told you that BCC is perfect? :D

flawless execution op

Really making me think right now

bitcoincash.org/
Block Size Limit Increase - Bitcoin Cash provides much needed relief to users with an immediate increase of the block size limit to 8MB.

Replay and Wipeout Protection - Should two chains persist, Bitcoin Cash minimizes user disruption, and permits safe and peaceful coexistence of the two chains, with well thought out replay and wipeout protection.

New SigHash Type - As part of the replay protection technology, Bitcoin Cash introduces a new way of signing transactions. This also brings additional benefits such as input value signing for improved hardware wallet security, and elimination of the quadratic hashing problem.
And it 100% not SCAM

Some merchants are picking it up now because of low fees. BCC just needs to adjust difficulty of mining.

>2 rupees were deposited into your account

those retarded chinks mining it need to slow down for a day or two IDK why it is so difficult to understand

Nothing new, will dump rest of it soon.

Also now have
electroncash.org/
lite wallet.
It not from original developers but well tested now.

dump is finished
now goha grow

Except they give no guarantee it works. They even recommend you test it with small sums first. Talk about a vote of confidence...

It has a few hiccups at the moment but then again there wasn't much time between the fork announcement and the fork to develop and test it rigorously.

Having said that, it works quite well for me on Windows 10

for me it work ok, yes with small sums
it open source

Haven't tried it under Windows, only macOS. Wouldn't even start. I'm not saying they won't get there, but they have quite some road ahead of them before it's solid.

guys, this might very well be a scam... be VERY wary.

and OP, the official bitcoin network may very well crash when the miners leave to the more profitably mined chain... Don't say i didnt warn you.

>and OP, the official bitcoin network may very well crash when the miners leave to the more profitably mined chain... Don't say i didnt warn you.
but noe BCC chain not proffitable
miners hope for .16 price minimum

cash.coin.dance/blocks

The Bitcoin Cash blockchain is currently operating at 13% of the original chain's difficulty.
It is currently 38% more profitable to mine on the original chain.

electroncash.org/
for me it work ok, it open source

mining BCC not proffitable now
cash.coin.dance/blocks

The Bitcoin Cash blockchain is currently operating at 13% of the original chain's difficulty.
It is currently 38% more profitable to mine on the original chain.

can someone who isnt a retard explain why bch will moon? from my understanding btc is going to get segwit2x which will fork a third bitcoin. what do?

>explain why bch will moon?
BCC? cose people buy it and dont have whales who will sell it

im pretty sure its bch. and is that almost a guarantee? what will happen if there is a third fork?

this is fuckign retarded

if i could invest in spam when it was starting out i would go fucking all in and become a millionaire

i used electroncash to retrieve my bcc from an electrum wallet. worked for me, but move your btc before you run electroncash.

now people who scared third fork selling it
cose it BCC low now

bump

The chink in this thread has me laffin

bump

> Honey, you had an old can of spam in there so I threw it.
> Because it was there since, like, I dunno, like 3 years ago?
> Why are you crying for a can of spam? You're not getting your tendies tonight

but I read it's not happening?
segwit2x, the segwit part will, but the 2x won't since they didn't honor the NYA