*blocks your bus seat*

*blocks your bus seat*

Psst.....nothing personnel.....whitey

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana_fallacy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rosa Parks reminds me of the "I PUT THE BIBLE IN A FICTION SECTION I'M SUCH A REBEL" people on Facebook. There were people getting slaughtered in concentration camps and gulags all around the world and this dumb cunt gets called a brave fighter and a fierce female for sitting on the wrong seat in a bus. Jesus Christ lmao.

>standing up to segregation in the 50s is on par with a cringey fedora on Reddit in the current year

this board has devolved into nothing but /pol/ and /leftypol/ slinging shit back and forth, I'm afraid.

this shit wasn't a meme in those days bucko, it was the real thing

You do realize a number of freedom riders we're lynched, Black churches bombed, dogs set on passive people in church clothes, and the main leaders of the movement assassinated, right?

You're a sad little fellow, not a hero like Rosa, it must feel bad.

trash threads like this will remain up

Veeky Forums really is just a distillation of the reddit elements of lit and int

You do realize 20 million Christians were ruthlessly slaughtered by Jewish Bolsheviks, right? That makes those few deaths look like nothing.

Whataboutery was invented by the USSR.

Yeah she was really brave, she was taken to a county jail by a friendly officer and got out later that day. That's just short of being raped, mutilated and starved to death.

>there's an long ass entire section on wikipedia detaling how she sat in the wrong seat
Americans are beyond cringeworthy.

Exactly why was there a concept of the "wrong seat" to begin with?

Over the entire history of the US, there was exactly 3446 black people lynched. Meanwhile there was over 20 million casualties (civilian and military) on the eastern front of WW2 alone, over 4 years. Lynchings are the most overblown meme in history.

you could sit where you like, provided there wasn't a white person who wanted your seat. Obviously sitting in the front was more desirable, since it was easier to board and disembark. A white person boarded, demanded she yield her seat, and she refused.

Not to mention most of those lynchings were justified. Sure, some of them were fucked up but most were for rapists and killers. Even assuming they all were people who weren't guilty it's still is nothing compared to the massacres of ethnic groups going on at the same time. Assyrians, Greeks, Armenians, Jews, etc. all had single days where more of them were killed than as many throughout 60 years of lynching.

You can't have a decent thread or conversation without some /poltard/ shitting it up.

>you could sit where you like, provided there wasn't a white person who wanted your seat.
oh
ok

So she wasn't in the wrong seat at all then.

>he was never a leader of anything
>was leader of kpd
why does this debunks by itself

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? A BABY IS BEING RAPED TO DEATH RIGHT NOW AND YOU'RE ON FUCKING Veeky Forums. NONE OF THIS MATTERS.

>hey look i can play oppression olympics too

>Transhiqua and Lamonique showed up with a FCUK DRUMPF sign at the county courthouse today, truly brave heroines worth following, their bravery matched only by people dying in Korean labor camps #SLAYQUEEN #RESISTANCE

What are you talking about the Eastern Front of WW2 for when so many people died of smallpox in history? You make me sick, we should discuss nothing except smallpox on this board.

>Smallpox

Why are you talking about a meme disease when so many people have died from cardiac arrest?

It could happen to any of us right now! Even western medicine can't save you unless they get to you within MINUTES.

NONE OF T/his/ MATTERS

How is this an argument?

What shitty forum do you come from where this would be considered a winning debate tactic? Do you think you're smart?

hey hey
maybe it's not a fucking dick measuring contest and bad things are bad
your mentality is not much different from them as far as i'm concerned, they would just say shit about colonialism in response you complaining about them

tbqh id post on /pox/

Why is it looks so retarded?

Being murdered or starved to death for your race or belief is oppression, going to county jail for two hours for violating public transportation code is not. There's no olympics to be played.

Noone is fucking saying that. Stop with your persecution complex.
In the US we respect our military and have parades and holidays for them all the time. We don't for people on the Eastern Front because those people aren't even from our country. Why the fuck would we?

>hey forget about this bad thing man worse things happened

>I got pulled over for speeding help I'm being oppressed

Seems like whitey is pretty mad.

can you just admit you think blacks are a sub race
it's okay but stop being so wormy

>in the US we are a bunch of sissified homos who think being in jail for a misdemeanor for 2 hours is heinous oppression
Yeah I already knew.

Sub race of what

yes, there are different levels
it's all bad and making it a contest is SJW 101, you are merely playing their game on their terms

A misdemeanor of sitting on a bus seat?

why is making someone give up their bus seat for another race not oppression?

Nope.

>50 years later whitey still mad

I said why

Solid 8/10 I immediately started giggling.
You do know that there were very real, and often very serious consequences then right?

'Nope' is a nonsensical answer to a question that begins with 'why'.

Yeah but dude let's not forget that worse things have happened
Shh shh stop look over there

>SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES
>2 hours in a county jail
Oy vey worse than the shoah

But what happened to her was not even bad. It was literally nothing.

>50 years later and blacks still live in crime infested shitholes and squalor
>at least I got mah bus seat doe

leader =/= in charge you congoid

Making people give up their seats for another race is bad. Yes or no? I'm not worried about your answer, I just want one.

>percentage of blacks living in poverty is half what it was before the civil rights movement

No.

And still twice the white rate.

Okay. You could have just said so instead of weaseling around.

I wasn't weaseling around anything Jamal. This isn't Facebook.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana_fallacy

Why even bother defending anything then? Just say you don't care about niggers and leave it.

It's not the misdemeanor itself that people care about. It's the way the system was being used to target people just for who they were. It stood for the fact people were being targeted just for being different.

Just let me fuck you in the ass man come on
It's not so bad, could be worse
Shhh shh

>I wasn't weaseling around anything

You clearly were.

Kudos OP, you just found a way to snake out all of the faggots who cry and shit their pants in other threads going on how hard it is being a straight white man. I mean dear god those boys got it rough, the other day a soda commercial had a black guy dating a white girl in it.

>man enters a woman's locker room
>PERVERT!!!

>nigger sits on a white seat
>BRAVE WARRIOR PRINCESS

Really shakes up my amygdala. Is sex segregating bathrooms also horrible oppression against men/women?

I'll go get the lube.

No, it's pretty obvious that I can't stand niggers, that wasn't the point of my post though.

>yeah this woman in the 50s risked her life for civil rights but look at this completely unrelated event that took place over 30 years before that mixed with some irrelevant conspiracy theories

You're right, why should anyone stop you from going in that locker room? It's just a cock. Those whores have seen lots of cocks. They should just shut up.

>that wasn't the point of my post though.

Everyone could see it was.

> Is sex segregating bathrooms also horrible oppression against men/women?

No, it prevents rape, molestation and sexual perversion. Splitting up restrooms based on gender isn't the same as racial segregation on a public bus. The restroom is to get rid of waste but the bus is just to go from point A to point B.

Yeah but why rationalize?

It was you Mom that complained about it, otherwise the police wouldn't even have been called. Just deal with it Wayne.

>How could she oppress white people by not giving them her seat?

Then why aren't we talking about them instead?

It's not a fucking contest
You are balls deep in the SJW mentality

she could fuck off back to africa for starters

Because OP didn't make a thread about them.

>Instead of doin dis
>Why don't we do dis
Hmmm really fires the synapses. Can you not walk and chew gum at the same time?

To be honest I would find it pretty gay even if it was a white person crying oppression after 2 hours in jail. Americans are just unable to handle adversity I guess.

He can't decide if he's embarassed or proud. He seems to have fully embraced proud since there's nothing left to defend

>No, it prevents rape, molestation and sexual perversion.
So does segregating whites from niggers.

>It was you Mom that complained
Is this even English

Yes, those statistics are very bad but not all of one race are rapists. Also the bus is a public and non-sexual or intimate place where people don't show their genitals.

And not all men are rapists either, your point? #NOTALLMEN

>bus is a public and non-sexual or intimate place where people don't show their genitals
You've obviously never been to Chicago before.

Shit you're right, men should give up their bus seats for women.

That will last only until Joe McDude bravely resists and refuses to give up his seat for a woman, though. After which we will declare him a victim of oppression and make him a civil rights icon.

You forgot to finish your sentence with a question mark.

The restroom is an inherently sexual place with urinals and breastfeeding areas where there would likely be sexual misconduct going on. The bus is an open place and should not be a place for that.

People do exploit victimhood, but aren't you at least glad you can sit freely on the bus now?

You forgot to finish your life with a sudoku.

The issue wan't one person getting sent to jail for two hours, though, and I bet you would be pretty pissed off if you got arrested for sitting on a bus seat.

>breastfeeding areas in a shitter
Do Americans actually do that?

Yes, the woman's room has a breastfeeding and diaper changing area.

If I sat in the first class even though I only have an economy class ticket I wouldn't be surprised if cops dragged me out of there.

She broke the law though.

Are all of you ok with that? SHE BROKE THE LAW. THIS IS A LAW AND ORDER ISSUE. THE USA IS A NATION OF LAWS DAMN IT.

No, I didn't.

Really want an answer for this. Yes, Joe might be whiney, but at least men like you can sit freely on the bus now.

They paid the same for the tickets

You must live in a fucked up country, that really isn't police business.

What if you get put in economy by default because you're white?
I think you would be mildly upset. It's okay though, just remember the eastern front.