Are ugly people bad people?

I don't why, I just feel angry when I see a real ugly person like pic related. I feel like they're inherently less trustworthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's evolutionary psychology to instinctively admire strong tall and healthy people.

That's actually been studied before. You''re more likely to view attractive people as intelligent and honest than unattractive ones.

>I just feel angry when I see a real ugly person like pic related

That speaks more about your own character and mental troubles.

Its natural to value attractive people more but such a strong and hostile feeling towards them (outside of things like pity and revulsion) points to something else

>attractive people as intelligent
Someone explain the jews then. All ugly as fuck and simultaneously the most intelligent ethnicity. In fact OP's pic looks like a jew.

physiognomy is real. It's why liberals are repulsive, all the liberals on fox don't take care of themselves.

It was a study based on how people perceived others. It doesn't necessarily mean attractive people are smart or ugly people are dumb. They are just perceived that way due to evolution.

Are you mentally retarded? It's the opposite. "Attractive" people are potentially more manipulative. People who have less "allure" are usually more trustworthy in my understanding. Less ambition in the earthly sense.

I wouldn't say so. Otherwise the dumb bimbo / nerdy professor wasn't such a common stereotype.

> I feel like they're inherently less trustworthy.

Don´t trust your feelings, if they tell you something about the future like don´t trust that ugly guy, he will betray you in time.

I recommend to trust nobody till they are proven trustworthy. You can test people by telling them a lie about yourself that you can prove false, if they spread the lie they aren´t trustworthy.

>All ugly as fuck

You're out of your mind. Sephardi women are beautiful. I remember reading how this Moroccan Jewess was beheaded for Apostasy because she was too pretty not to be a muslim.

Shhh, Heian Japan and ancient China, go away.

Most of them are Spaniards and Arabs LARPing as Hebrews anyway

Not him but the high IQ thing seems to be correlated only with Ashkenazim.

>posting a model/celebrity
Yeah it's not like you're cherrypicking or something. Also Sephardi, Moroccan and Yemen Jews are the retards, Ashkenazim are the high IQ ones.

unappealing things tend to make people angry
more at 11

It looks like normal human being.

>posting a Satanic inbred Hasidic

What an argument. Also, Sephardi have an above average IQ. It's the Mizrahi who don't.

t. Chernobyl

>Most of them are Spaniards and Arabs LARPing as Hebrews anyway

Hate to break it to you Shlomo, but you're a race.

I googled "Sephardic Woman" and this is one of the first results I got that wasn't a model or an ancient photograph. Literally Cristiano Ronaldo with a wig.

>Posting a 10 year old girl as proof an ethnicity is overall ugly

You're kind of weird man.

And you keep posting fucking celebrities you retard.

Atleast post full blooded Jews.

It's not my fault you seek to deny the Sephardic master race.

Who is Zac efron?

>white skin
>blue eyes
100% Pure Semite right there.

Where the fuck did you get that picture delete it now

hmmm, I wonder why a conservative mouthpiece would invite people who reinforce the stereotype that liberals are dirty hippies?
also physiognomy has to do with physical features not hygiene.

drake is half black how retarded are you?

He's still 100% a Jew though. His mother was Jewish and the dude is Kosher. My friend works at a big venue and everyone was pissed off because they had to get Kosher food just for (((Drake)))

>posting half whites is okay
>posting half blacks is not
Really tickles my pooper

>100% Pure Semite right there.

It's true though. Levantines have a lot lighter skin without all the Arab DNA.

If Samaritans are the only pure Semites left then we can safely declare Semitic race doesn't exist anymore. There's like five hundred of them.

>the only pure Semites left

Well there are different types of Semites. Yemenis would be "pure semites," just Arabs. Most Arabs are mixed with whatever area they conquered. Iraqi Jews and other Babylonian Jews who have stayed secluded are as pure as you can get and are barely distinguishable from Samaritans genetically.

There's no such thing as a "Semitic race" fucking retards. It's linguistics. Turks are more European than Armenians who are close to Assyrians.

>Turks are more European than Armenians
I thought this was bullshit initially, but it's actually true. Turks are like 80% Greek with various Anatolian and Slavic admixture, while Armenians are full blown middle eastern genetically.

It's all about confidence bro

A female Ronaldo would still be hot

>Are ugly people bad people?
>open thread
>everyone talking about jews

>full blooded Jews are ugly

WE

What's worse is the original guy was talking about Ashkenazim and the rest are talking about Sephardi or Mizrahi or whatever.

The Greeks knew. They should have never trusted (((Socrates))).

T. German LARP

Sephardis actually have higher IQ per captia than Ashkenazi

The graph and stats you see thrown around is fraudulent. There will never be another Einstein or Bohr, who were part of a genius generation of Ashkenazi. The Sephardim are gaining traction.

>IQ per capita

>thinks per capita is limited to economics

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_capita

Nigger what do you mean by IQ per capita, as opposed to all IQ added up together?

>en.m.wikipedia

>.m.
MODS

>salty AF

IQ per capita is a real thing.

Please, learn to read.

Why do you hate your mother?

Yes but what you said about Sephardim is laughably wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

>laughably wrong
>t. German

Must be insecure.

ORIGINALLY, PHYSICAL NOBILITY —WHICH ENTAILS PHYSICAL BEAUTY—, AND ETHICOMORAL NOBILITY, WERE MUTUALLY DIRECTLY CORRELATED, BUT GRADUALLY, WITH MISCEGENATION, AND SUBSEQUENT RACIAL DEGRADATION, THERE WAS PRODUCED A DISPARITY BETWEEN PHYSICAL NOBILITY, AND ETHICOMORAL NOBILITY, WHICH IS WHY CURRENTLY, THERE ARE PHYSICALLY BEAUTIFUL INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE ETHICOMORALLY CORRUPT, AND PHYSICALLY UGLY INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE ETHICOMORALLY RIGHTEOUS; THIS DISPARITY IS DIRECTLY CORRELATED WITH RACIAL DEGRADATION.

Sure hes legally jeiwsh but were talking genetically and hes only half jewish geneticsally

Also, the study conducted was conducted by the guy on the left.

Jewishness isn't a genetic thing though. Either you convert or your mother is Jewish or you simply aren't Jewish whatsoever.

>IQ per capita

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ADDENDUM: ETHICOMORAL RIGHTEOUSNESS TEND TO BE FOUND MORE IN PHYSICALLY BEAUTIFUL INDIVIDUALS THAN IN PHYSICALLY UGLY INDIVIDUALS, BUT DUE TO THE AFOREMENTIONED DISPARITY, THE MAXIM "THE BEAUTIFUL ARE 'GOOD'; THE UGLY ARE 'EVIL'." IS NOT VALID ANYMORE, AT LEAST CURRENTLY; ID EST: IT IS AN EXPRESSION OF HOW THINGS SHOULD BE, NOT OF HOW THINGS CURRENTLY ARE.

>Is a follower

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA