If you haven't went balls deep in this yet you are going to be very disappointed in yourself in a day or so

If you haven't went balls deep in this yet you are going to be very disappointed in yourself in a day or so.

Honestly look at their website : district0x.io
And the market cap.

Any second now the rocket is going to lock it's doors and start it's ascent, DNT be left behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

liqui.io/#/exchange/DNT_BTC
github.com/district0x/district-proposals).
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001026692-Statement-on-mistaken-district0x-Network-Token-DNT-listing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Threw 0.3 btc into this yesterday.

Sell me on DNT OP, why is it gonna rapidly ascend.

LOL what does this shit coin even do?

because its getting added to bittrex in less than 2 days

source: the community voted them to pay the fee

Put in 1 BTC at 700 sats and I'm honestly feeling pretty great right now

What's the discord for dnt

OP please elaborate

The voting is legit but the process will take 2 weeks, I think we will see a pre moon pump to 2k sats tonight in anticipation of the voting poll and consequential D0x team response.

>tfw i told you guys to buy in at 900 sats but all I got was "why isn't this just a shit coin"?

FOMOers will fomo in very shortly, we are the chosen ones my lads.

what exchanges is this on

liqui.io/#/exchange/DNT_BTC

I threw 2.5 ETH in it this morning

Let's go

Since OP is a total wanker who doesn't know how to shill properly...

DNT is a network on which users can build decentralized marketplaces or communities.It's built using the d0xINFRA, which is a stack of open source Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries modeled after the Ethlance backend.

In other words, it's basically a giant platform for people to build new marketplaces and communities. You use the token to vote (via staking) on which marketplaces should be build and/or directly have a vote on how a particular marketplace is run. Governance is facilitated by Aragon (which I assume you've all heard of before), the devs are working to integrate SNT, and the whole thing is going to use 0x Protocol (which is going to ICO soon).

There is also one marketplace that has already been deployed, and two that are coming up. In addition, the devs have plans for 5 more AND some proposed by the community (github.com/district0x/district-proposals).

Oh, and it's only currently trading on Liqui and EtherDelta right now because of Bittrex being jews (they want $5,00 for a listing, and even then *maybe*). In the brief time it was listed, it reached a price of $0.20.

It is currently $0.037.

it was at $0.019 when people like me bought it.

thank you

and when is this expected to move and of the basis of what if u dont mind

Work smarter not harder guy

Coin is so good it shills itself

Apart from the long-term potential, including the various proposed marketplaces and communities (which includes Decentraland, by the way, which is currently in ICO)?

The current thesis is that the price will shoot up once DNT is actually listed on the major exchanges (Bittrex, Poloniex, w/e). Not an unfair assumption given the aforementioned $0.20 high during the temporary Bittrex listing.

The community is currently voting (through DNT no less!) on what they think about the DNT's devs position of "Fuck no, we're not going to pay Bittrex $5,000 when they stand to make like 4 times that amount on fees the first day they're listed." Last I checked an hour ago, the vote has 84% saying they disapprove of the dev's stance. So they just might recant and pay the $5,000.

Personally, I think they should encourage the community to raise the money themselves if they want the listing so badly. Everyone wins that way: Bittrex gets its money, DNT devs save face, and DNT holders get to sell.

In any case, I expect a major listing in 1 or 2 weeks, barring unforeseen events.

Anything actually good has to be shilled several times on Veeky Forums before enough people start flocking in. Just look how long it took with NEO. Those first shills though tend to be the ones with early positions.

Driving up the price of your investments ain't free, friend.

any idea what it realistically could reach? would 20 cents again be good point for selling, or does this have dollar potential?

I don't know about a realistic future price, but I think it'll go high in the long term. Platforms are always a decent investment in the crypto space.

Put it to you this way: I'm going to sell a good chunk of what I'm holding when this reaches the $0.20 to $0.25 range (so like 10x profit for me). The proceeds will be invested into other tokens/ICOs. The rest (at the very least, half of what I have) I'm going to keep for the next 2-3 years, if not longer.

Do you know who the advisors are on this thing? They're Luis Cuende (founder of Aragon and by many accounts a prodigy), Carl Bennetts (a Status co-founder), Jake Brukhman (co-founder of CoinFund), Brayton Williams (co-founder at Boost VC), and Vincent Zhou (founding partner of FinTech Blockchain Group).

That should tell you about some of the current expectations people have of this thing. If you want more, go browse the white paper or some of the proposed districts (see the link in my first post).

Im poor but i bought 5k for 650 sats am i gonna make it or get sigt'd again?

>Anime poster

Disregarded everything you said.

lol

>explains the coin and what it does
>gives a rationale for buying and selling with price points
>is actually helpful

>lol fuck you youre not legitimate because anime pics

???

wow quality post thanks for contributing

20-25 cents is guaranteed when it hits bittrex. $1-1.50 is possible in the long term (6 to 12 months).

personally, i'm selling half around 20-25.

How big is your position?

>trusting degenerate weeb filth

umm think again sweetie :)

Not much, just put in 5k. I've made around 89% so far on that.

how the fuck do you get btc across to liqui when they cant generate an address

just buy on etherdelta

It worked for me. Try a different browser?

how in the fuck do you buy on that godforsaken site

Make a wallet on MyEtherWallet, backup the file and your private keys, transfer your ETH there, and then import the keys on EtherDelta and deposit it there and buy DNT.

>Make a wallet on MyEtherWallet, backup the file and your private keys, transfer your ETH there, and then import the keys on EtherDelta and deposit it there and buy DNT.

jeeez. Money of the future

Worked for me no problem.

Try a couple times. It fails a lot. Don't send too much...

>go to the top right in "select account"
>select either "New account" (if you do, make sure to write down the ETH address and private key) or import account (see )
>Send ETH to that address
>wait for it to arrive
>once it arrives, go drop down menu to the left next to ETH (by default, the token is PLU)
>scroll down to DNT and click
>Go to the "Balance" section, specifically the "deposit" section
>enter the amount of ETH you want to deposit into EtherDelta
>wait for it to go through (a minute or so)
>buy what you want
>Withdraw your tokens from EtherDelta and back to your wallet
>if you're using a new account, use the "Transfer" option to send your tokens to your usual wallet (you need to put in the address)
>if you're using an imported account, then you have your tokens and you can just click "forget account" in the top right drop down menu

It's annoying and slow, but you learn it in 5 minutes and it's useful to buy stuff almost right after its released. Excellent chance to acquire tokens before being listed on the big exchanges.

If I made any mistakes, someone point it out so that user doesn't lose his shit.

I wouldnt be so certain this crap will get listed. At least they didnt explicitly state that its a security in their white paper, but it can still be defined as such very easily. Its a coin to control markets, which includea control over cash flow.

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001026692-Statement-on-mistaken-district0x-Network-Token-DNT-listing

Pull out before Aug 31. Then wait who knows how long before then. At this point no one will give a shit anymore.

Shut up while I accumulate.

Should I buy this in ETH or BTC on liqui.io ? Pls answer asap

cheaper to buy on etherdelta then you can transfer to liqui. it's like instant gains if you do that

>was thinking about buying in when it was at 0.00008 eth
>decided to bail on it
>its now at 0.00013

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

im trying to be patient and wait for the nightly dip but if this shit reaches 1500 i am probably just gonna buy in

200 sats when you wake up senpai. Get on board now

If bittrex ends up not listing it, DNT will dump so hard...

what sort of criteria does a coin have to meet to get listed? even doge is on bittrex so i don't think there standards are that high

checked lad, and they need to go through some sort of compliance check which apparently costs $5k, Devs were against it but community voted to pay for it. Will apparently take a few weeks to get fully sorted. We'll see what happens.

MOON HAPPENING. 1300 SATS

>mfw bought 21.8k DNT at 695
>mfw saw it around 550-650 for a while
>didn't go balls deep

Fucking kill me

Sigt is a legit shitcoin

This isnt

That's cool and all but what does it do besides be a shitcoin that is soon going to be a shitcoin on bittrex?

wow i bought in this afternoon at 1100 eth and now it's at 1500

it's still going up

WE

>This isnt

Why tho

All jokes aside, I actually bought 100k of this before it was cool.

I remember when this board post 3-4thread for just 1 coin.

DGB
SIGT
SHITBEAN

And now it's 0x

You know what it mean? Do you know that most ppl in crypto have a get rich quick mindset?

And when the mass expected that once it hit bittrex it's goin to 20cent who do you think going to buy your coin.

Big dump coming soon.

This's not like sigt. Sigt has no ICO. If you know what I mean.

all jokes aside, if this coin doesn't go down soon im gonna end my life

dude theres an 8 btc buy wall at 1200 and i dont think it's phony

All walls are real.

hi guys it's the cryptocat and i support this coin.

ITS 4 AM WHY IS IT STILL GOING UP FUUUUUUUCK I SHOULDA BOUGHT IN AT 990

In at 0.02 yesterday. I tried to tell you guys about this shit yesterday. We're going to 100M market cap though, so there's still time. to uncuck yourselves.

All done. Gonna get rich.

I bought this when it was 1.8 cents. To me, this was a straightforward value investment. 11.8MM was way too little a marketcap. It was clear to me that 60-80MM was a more appropriate marketcap. In a more optimistic bull case, 100-300MM should be possible.

Honestly, if you're an investor and you can't see this value just kill yourself. Give up. You're bad at this and should feel bad.

> I did exactly this.
> First time using Ether Delta
> sold all my ETH for DNT

> no more ETH on my wallet
> no more ETH on EtherDelta

> can't withdraw my DNT because I can't pay for the fee
> can't buy ETH with DNT because I can't pay for the fee

Am i fucked ?

Is it risky to keep my DNT on EtherDelta ?

Isn't possible to pay fees with DNT ?

Send .01 eth to that wallet so you can pull your money out of etherdelta.

I'm waiting on my bank to send money to Kraken (there's no fee with SEPA on kraken) and then send to my wallet (Ξ0.005 fee but it will take days.

I feel so dumb.

Is it OK to keep DNT on EtherDelta ?

Don't clear your cache, because it could wipe it out. Basically don't tun off your computer or close your browser until you get your money off etherdelta.

This will be another SIGT fiasco. Watch as it gets dumped hard when people realize it won't go on bittrex

Seriously ?
Why ?

I saved my public and private address.
I'm currently low on battery and using my phone as a wifi hotspot.

Can't keep my computer turned on.

I tried login in EtherDelta with another browser and was able to see my DNT.

So should be good r-r-right ?

This. Idiot devs

Should be fine then

Thank you user, was a good explanation, invested a bit.

Lmao what a sheep nigger. Put your life savings in a pretty white paper and website. Great move.

>nearing 1400
100 more and i will be forced to buy
i didn't expect my night to end like this

Why are you so mad?

ALL HAIL /BIZ

Its $0.05 already and there is no reason to stop run

what kind of wallet do you use for dnt ?

liqui.io

its ethereum token. myetherwallet or any other

Thanks. Don't want to store on liqui as I have never used it. Thanks. I will check out the ether wallet :thumops up:

Eh, I threw down for 800. Let's see where this puppy goes.

i cant believe i waited all fucking night, since 900 fucking sats, for a dip just for the price to nearly double

i tossed $20 of btc at it when it reached 1470, i was gonna go all in but fuck it my chance will never come now

Its still will go x4 or x6

Am i late

no its only $0.055966
we are going for $0.2 or $0.3

THE RIDE CONTINUES

GET
IN
NOW

Hahaha told you faggots

I put in.3 eth yesterday, just sold it into .5eth riding the biz shill wave, looks like it's about to dump. screen cap my in point on liqui

bittrex could and probably could relist, but it doesn't mean the charts are going to work differently in the mean time

sure there will be corrections but I have now almost 300k so It will be hard to rebuy it even after small dump. There is no sell orders for now.

FUCKIN REEEE I WAS WAITING FOR IT TO DIP UNDER 1K SATS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY IT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!!!

Liqui is down right now. Where else can we buy?

etherdelta and hitbtc

hitbtc.com

Working for me

BUYBUYBUY

yeah our chinese firens will put a lot of money in it

Is there discord for this shit?