Why is GAS wrecking NEO? I thought it would never pass it

Why is GAS wrecking NEO? I thought it would never pass it.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@MalcolmLerider/clarification-on-neo-gas-and-consensus-nodes-aa94d4f4b09
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Veeky Forums pump is powerful

Pump n dump fueled by FOMO fags who are JUSTing about missing NEO. Very, very powerful

Is the pump over for good?

Because it's the actual currency for the NEO ecosystem

low supply

GAS dipping hard. Anyone gonna buy back in?

You're still a retard if you think it should be higher value than NEO, lmao

You're a shit eating retard if you don't understand how market cap works.

Low supply, with people buying in under the hope of high demand, which may or may not happen. That being said I'm kicking my own ass for not buying in when it was $2. It was possible and there was a thread on reddit on how to do it without knowing Chinese (told you what buttons to push on the Chinese exchange), but I was more focused on putting my money into, what was then, antshares. At the end of the day I still didn't come off bad, but It'd be nice to have over at least 200 coins now at $2 a pop.

Takes a year for 1 neo to produce 1 gas and gas is used as the onchain currency and what people will use for the smart contracts. Of course gas is going to be more expensive at first. I've never studied any kind of economics and I still feel like I'm surrounded by retards

22 years for 1 neo to produce 1 gas

+ transaction fees

yeah if you have 1 neo sitting in a wallet it will take 22 years to get 1 gas. and? nobody is going to bother staking 1 neo. if you have 10,000 neos, you get about 3 GAS a day.

it gets progressively less each year, there's a chart if someone can post it

GAS hasnt even started lol

should be close to 50

The fact that GAS price is higher than NEO makes nonsense, it's being manipulated so hard I honestly hope you aren't retarded and know what that means and the reason they'd do this.

Could you just assume that I'm retarded and explain?

The coin value will absolutely be higher than NEO.

It's market cap is microscopic in comparison right now.

God. No wonder you people are poor.

The supply is low and the market cap is tiny.

of course the coin value is going to shoot through the roof.

It is a divisible coin used for currency. Neo is not.

You're the only non-retard in this thread. Fucking Veeky Forums is filled with brainlets who will never make a penny.

this guy bought 100k because he ignored the moon warning, combined with the low supply

Yep

yeah probably best just to hodl any gas you can get cheap now and buy NEO if it crashes

so should I switch my ants to gas for more profit? or just hodl till the end of days?

Switch to gas. Just compare the market caps of the two.

Because GAS is more precious than NEO since it's rarer + it's the actual currency that will be used in ICO.

>+ it's the actual currency that will be used in ICO.
Sauce?

A NEO can't be divided, it's not a currency, GAS is, NEO is a share, you can't sell 0,76 NEO.
Why the fuck do you invest money in these things if you are absolutely so clueless about how it works ?

>never pass it.

Why would you need a divisible coin to invest in a fucking ICO?

Chill with the hate speech you cretin, at no place in the whitepaper does it say that gas is used for ICO's. Maybe if you gave me the fucking source of your claims as I asked, instead of talking nonsense, we can move on.

"GAS is scarce as in less total supply, but not really scarce in practice since “spent” GAS is redistributed to NEO holders again. NEO holders will then sell the GAS that are redistributed to them so that it can be spent and redistributed once more, over and over, creating a circulation of GAS."

See medium.com/@MalcolmLerider/clarification-on-neo-gas-and-consensus-nodes-aa94d4f4b09 !

GAS is recycled and redistributed to NEO shareholders upon use in the network. Long term investors should look at NEO as a dividend paying investment as the ecosystem grows and stabilizes, with GAS being more of a currency of sorts that will benefit the network by being stable in price and distribution.

>Why would you need a divisible coin to invest in a fucking ICO?
What do you think will happen when NEO will worth 150$-200$ or more ? Do you think they will only sell their tokens to people who can give an exact multiple of NEO worth ? Of course they won't, they will use the fucking currency that actually has the best liquidity.

>muh hate speech
Where do you think you are nigger ?