SignaJUST

SIGT has decelerated price decline but SMA/EMA signals still look like shit, could surprise dump if fuckers keep selling.

Buckle up buckeroos, its gonna be a long week.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethminer.io/54962
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao, trying to buy in? Sorry bud, just pay 2500 for your ticket, this thing is a 10000xer. You already missed the 3x, but there is still 9997xs to go.

Muh SMA/EMA signals

Muh TA

Kek what a sperglet

Strap in bitches SIGT shuttle is refueling for it's next outer space adventure.

WE ARE SIGTMARNES
HODL

look at all this bagholders.

>enjoy your anal rape sigtards

test

Test2

By bag holder you mean accumulated bags at a 0% loss from my initial entry.

Shit talking little faggot, get him out, out out out!

Its going up a bit..

Volume drop is concerning. Needs Bittrex within a week, two tops or we are all cucked. I'm in at 3.3k average.

This small, temporary dip is just to clear the blast area of all nonessential personnel with weak hands.

He has to go back to nogainsland

>Coin hasn't moved in 12 hours
>What is accumulation.

Refueling underway. Moon Mission 2 is in final preparation for departure. Please clear the area of small children and people with weak hands.

the volume dropped way even worse back after the first pump

if you havent bought sigt by now gtfo of crypto

What's going to fuel the next moonmission though? Where's all the positive hype going to come from if it doesn't come from "SICK MINING GAINZ" like it did before the halvening?

t. holding a bunch of different priced bags under and above current price

The only thing bagholders are accumulating are accelerated losses for being so fucking retarded.

you dont get it
this isnt a p n d coin
its a double p n d with potential for a tripple.
just hodl 2-3weeks maybe a month with mining drop off.
can you not last 30 days for anything?

Disregard this loser, what a short sighted fool.

market place
bittrex
second halving
proof of stake
just hang tight bro.

This coin has as much going for it as shitcoins like RDD, Sia, DGB, and FUCKING FIRST BLOOD with like 1/20th the market cap. Except it has a cool logo at least.

ITS FUCKING MOONING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>marketplace
I keep seeing this pop up and can't imagine it being a real thing. Like, do you guys really think there will be an altcoin fueled marketplace? A crypto exchange, yeah, but who's going to buy shit with SIGT? Who's going to accept SIGT as payment for goods?

No shit. SIGT is headed to fucking MARS.

Let's go boys.

If people can't see between the lines and realize the potential then that's just sad.

>mfw it's back at what i bought it for this morning
let's see where this baby goes

it can still go to 2000sat

I invested $1700 ages ago, granted not at the best price possible, I'm still >3X what I invested.. pretty cumfy

This is like buying bitcoin for $1

what makes sigt so special?

Marketplace is currently in alpha testing.

>tfw only a beta

So Crowetic built a marketplace with no safeguard and we just basically have to trust a random user that's he not going to steal my muni and send me muh products.

It's more easier to mine for Nvidia users which attracts normies who want to mine a few coins with their gaming PC.

It also looks like an all-around solid package with no pre-mining bullshit or dev fees.

I don't consider this some super duper Bitcoin killer but I think it's a nice alt for the short to medium term and will probably go to $1 by the end of the year when it hits the bigger markets.

>marketplace finally comes out
>it's just siggie apparel and coffee mugs
JUST

nice, just avoid being a digibro and holding on forever, where it loses most of its value

Did any one listen to the discord discussion?

My fat ass was out for dinner.

I caught the second half of it. Nothing totally out there was an announced, but bitrex was confirmed for sometime in the next couple weeks. No date for the market yet, but the dev said theres some exciting stuff they're not announcing yet till it's confirmed.

So basically "hodl"

Ride the waves if you can, HODL longterm. This has never changed.

Someone tell me why I should but SIGT.
Why is it valuable?

Glad to hear bitrex confirmation.

Also 2.9k bruhs

Active devs, super active discord, no pre-mine, marketplace has just been used successfully by the devs, bittrex soon

>Bancor $$$

looks like we're GREEN sigtbros

The coin's been out for 3. fucking. weeks.

jesus fuck the autists on here really don't see how much promise this coin has in the mid-long/term

just hodl your position for a month at least. thank me later you dumb fuck

This if you have weak hands don't look at the SIGT price for year. Just start scheduling lambo test drives next auguest.

Watch price. Ride Wave. Increase holding.

Don't be a fucking poorfag.

where source on bittrex mate?

Pretty sure it was just announced in the talk one of the devs gave on the discord. Also, trex followed sigt on twitter

A year is a little much. This isn't a future Bitcoin. We are hoping for a huge pump over the next couple months.

Discord Announcement

>
>I caught the second half of it. Nothing totally out there was an announced, but bitrex was confirmed for sometime in the next couple weeks. No date for the market yet, but the dev said theres some exciting stuff they're not announcing yet till it's confirmed.

I'm talking about buy high sell low fags who panic sell. I was in 10k at around 700 and caught the dip at 2200 in for another 10k.

The absolute state of sigtmarines

Low

>literally me yesterday

Bought 40 bucks at 3400, this better goes up again.

>close to breaking even so i can get out of sigt
>but the dev confirmed bitrex on the discord

its a good coin stop shilling it with lies. someone just asked in the discord if the devs have confirmed bittrex and they said no.

Not when there are other opportunities passing me by
it's like riding a scooter on the freeway, yeah sure you'll make it to your destination in like a year ((maybe), but wouldn't you rather have been in one of the cars than an old scooter that could breakdown and crash you?

I'm not shilling it i'm wondering if I should cash out faggot

4 real?

I'm hodling a mere 1800 of these babies, am I going to make it still? What are your expectations for a year from now?

>someone just asked in the discord if the devs have confirmed bittrex and they said no.
Show screenshot pls.

nah it was in the live interview, the dev rep said something like "bittrex has followed signatum on twitter and whey only follow coins that they plan on adding, we have also been talking with bittrex about signatum (something like that), the trading volume on cryptopia is 3X higher than other coins so bittrex will make allot of money from signautm (something like that)..
i give it a few more days until it hits bittrex

Current rumors are saying the 14th, they're just waiting on another coin to finish so they can throw them both up at once. How true that was and where it first came from, I have no clue.

In the meantime, oh baby, earned another 1k with that 2700 dip.

Free sigt faucet

Enter your address
ethminer.io/54962