Can we have some redpill?

Can we have some redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II#The_British_later_in_the_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This board is full of commies and other scum. Dont try that shit here. Just go on.

Fuck off /pol/. This isn't your safe space.

Could you please cite the history books, newspapers' editions or whatever these fake pictures appeared on purported to be real? Surely they weren't faked by redpilled gentlemen.

ah yes i always like to get my information from strangehistory.net

Could you perhaps name some respected historians or professors who support your claims made in this post?

Also what this user said.

If you can't produce either of these things, you can take your images and move on, because they aren't historical and are simply made to further your agenda.

Good thread

How the hell did Dr Seuss get away with this shit?

Wanna ebin redpill? Have some!
>The uniform IS german (seriously, why did the retard who made the pic through Nazi wore only flectarn?)
>Rifle is likely stolen Vzor 24
>Second top on left side is Great example of neo-nazi lies
>Rest of the pics were not found in any publication
>Bottom right is attempt to manipulate ignorants who never heard about the events

kek

Made this the other day....posted it last night, don't know where the thread went.

I still don't much understand why you should use a long gun to execute someone who stands only 1 meter away from you, it will make quite a mess.

War is a dirty business and his pistol could have simply jammed and it wasn't worth the trouble to take the time to clean it to execute someone.

>mfw /pol/niggers got destroyed again

They always lose the argument and yet they keep coming here.

The mess will not end up on ones clothes.

That's right, fuck off back to your hugbox you fucking reddit tier cancer.

The edited images only appear on stormfag forums.

Because bolt action rifles were the most common weapon that were issued to soldiers, especially to rear elements? Also, what do you think they're using, fucking hollow points? A 7.92×57mm will go cleanly through the body.

why are stormniggers so averse to sources? some infographic with quotes doesn't mean shit as literally anyone can create one and make up random crap that fits their nice little worldview

Certainly lots of people all over the world held anti-Semitic views, but for the life of me I can't recall the American Government setting policies of stripping American Jews of their citizenship and I certainly can't remember the American Government slaughtering jews on in industrial level.

Well, Luther and Ford were known antisemites, Einstein was a leftist and plenty Young Jews displaced by Holocaust often ended up in Mafia (parroting what I've heard in some document on Cuban revolution). The rest however is still citation needed.

My favorite academic journal, strangehistory.net, supplemented with a brilliant anecdote from acredited university /pol/ . Boy, you really got us with this one!

Messed around with the title

I really like these. Now instead of having to compile all the links and data into multiple posts Veeky Forumstorians can post a single pic to prove /pol/fags wrong.

>THIS MAN IS NOT GERMAN
I always forget saving that picture debunking this. It clearly shows that this man is a German from Ordnungspolizei.
There is also a nice picture showing how the picture with ovens without a body is the fake one.

>WOW! THIS DUDE IS ARMED WITH A YUGOSLAV RIFLE!
Yeah, can you imagine how crazy it would be if the Germans used weapons and gear that didn't come out of German factories? I can't even picture it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy

Apparently the Franklin one is well known hoax.

Or it can be this.

or just a hiwi equiped with whatever they gave them

*Sighs*

>this retarded fucking meme again

First off, the photos on the right all started out on Stormfront, I have never seen them on any scholarly website on WW2 or the Holocaust.

Second, the man in the right photograph absolutely is fucking German.

>muh M24

Nazi Germany invaded the Balkans months to invading the USSR. Because of a shortage of equipment, they often armed rear echelon units with captured weapons, including the Yugoslav M24, which itself is a licensed copy of the Gewehr 98, a weapon that was still in service with German military up to the end of WW2 and was the basis of the Kar98k. This sometimes was even applied with frontline units. Plenty of photos from the 1940 Blitzkrieg campaigns show frontline Wehrmacht and SS troops using Czech equipment, including tanks, seized during the occupation of the Sudetenland in 1938.

>muh SS

First off, get this through your fucking head. The Einatzgruppen ARE NOT a branch of the Waffen-SS. They are a subdivision of the Sicherheitsdienst (SS-SD), the Third Reich intelligence service, which was under SS control.

Because of this, Einatzgruppen units would never have been issued the camouflage smocks the Waffen-SS used. Not that it would matter much, the Waffen-SS only used camouflage smocks in limited numbers anyway. The overwhelming majority of SS personnel in WW2 wore standard grey and the garrison cap.

TL;DR It is perfectly feasible for a rear-echelon SS soldier to have been using a captured Yugoslav 24/Gewehr 98 and wearing Feldgrau and a garrision cap in Ukraine in 1942.

pic related, German soldier wearing a garrision cap using a captured Russian SVT-40.

Now fuck off back to /pol/ you dumb Hun-loving nigger.

infantry are generally not issued sidearms, because there's little use for them.

Tankies, Nazis, and all other copter-bait gtfo reeeeeeeeeeeeee.

How to whitewash Wehrmacht
>Take a typical frontline photo
>Photoshop it so it looks more evil (and impossible to pass nazi censhorship at that time)
>Make a comparision with original photo
>Congratulations, you made an evidence by yourself by doing exactly what you accuse others of

I genuinely believe the Nazis purposefully planned on reemerging as neonazis when the wars tide began to turn. Anyone with half a brain knew it was only a matter of time once America got involved.

Americans were really the only ones who issued sidearms to the rank and file, user.

nice

>be nazi who survived the war
>be proud to have murdered so many subhumans
>years later
>some manchildren label themselves as neo """""""""nazis""""""""" who worship you but deny that this ever happened because the jews made that all up
REALLY makes you think

Its a fucking gun you retard, you shoot and they die. Its not rocket science autisimo.

Stormfags btfo

>that pic of the woman being hanged from a tank barrel
is that supposed to be a fucking joke?

Oh look, it's this thread again. Where's my german war crimes gif?

Sorry user

Why can't one refute /pol/ bullshit and Holocaust denial without downplaying the bombing campaigns on German cities?

Why does /pol/ always use Goebbels inflated figures?

What exactly do you mean?
I don't know, I'm not excusing any German warcrimes.

>whataboutism
Really now?

Yes, really. What do you mean?

Goebbels increased the casualties from 25,000 to 200,000 and also made up the part about it having no war industries which /pol/ and wehraboos always use to say it was a war crime

>redpills get posted
>/leftypol/ also know as Veeky Forums fags requires 20 sources to support the idea that the sky is blue
>get ignored
>Ha we won this thread guyz nazis btfo

The meaningless catch words and slogans, the advocacy of the 'brave new world' by human leeches sticking fanatically to the bad old order, the failure of the conservative to conserve, the inability of the progressive to progress, the murder of intellect in the intellectuals, and above all the hanging, drawing, and quartering of peace by pacifists who in the frenzy of their hysteria howl, dance, and shriek for war. All these things indicate something more than mental or spiritual stammer; they indicate a strongly entrenched neurosis which is the spirits cancer and the trumpet call of death's angels.

>Muh Frankfurt School

>YOU DONT NEED NO EVIdNeCE, IT JUST FEELS RIGHT!!1!!
>MY FEEFEES!!! STOP hurTin MY FEEFEES, you kekes1!

Are you talking about Dresden specifically or the entire campaign?
The fact that the death toll is overstated by Wehraboos doesn't mean that it wasn't an absolutely inhumane attack on civilians.

See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_bombing_during_World_War_II#The_British_later_in_the_war

>The purpose of the area bombardment of cities was laid out in a British Air Staff paper, dated 23 September 1941:

The ultimate aim of an attack on a town area is to break the morale of the population which occupies it. To ensure this, we must achieve two things: first, we must make the town physically uninhabitable and, secondly, we must make the people conscious of constant personal danger. The immediate aim, is therefore, twofold, namely, to produce (i) destruction and (ii) fear of death.[148]

Yeah, fuck the burden of proof, fuck actually supporting your claims. We should all rely on infographs with no citations instead like the pic in OP.

>It's alright to be intellectually dishonest about casualties in Dresden because of my feelings
Thanks for the non-argument

not what I said.

An extract from a Dr Seuss poem:

One Jew
Two Jew
Red Jew
Blue Jew.

Black Jew
Blue Jew
Old Jew
New Jew.

This one has a little star.
This one has a little car.
Say! What a lot
Of Jews there are.

Confirmed Dr Seuss faked the Holohoax. /pol/ was right again.

>those sources
I am amazed that someone actually put effort into this.

what else is someone from stormfront gonna do? leave their basement?

>this meme again

>EVIDENCE IS A JEWISH INVENTION TO MAKE THEM ALWAYS RIGHT!

They will reassure themselves by associating witj High IQ as they always do in their board.

"Genes determine everything? What nonsense. Hereditary physical qualities have no effect on people, that's for individuals. Heredity concerns family background, not personal abilities. Those who blindly believe in such theories generally having nothing in their own lives to be proud of... they are the people I despise the most."

Those who didn't watch LOGH and dare to come here shound end themselves.

They're autistic.

To bad that they have low IQ.

It's on the internet, so it must be true

Holocaust denial is the sign of a simple mind.