[spoiler] DELIVER US [/spoiler]

[spoiler] DELIVER US [/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArQc7YYtiNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For a second i thought this was a scene from the cartoon movie about mohammed.

jew propaganda. hebrews weren't enslaved.

ONCE I CALLED YOU BROTHER

If the story was real the Jews would want to remain in Egypt to parasite the Egyptians not leave.

>>>/Pol/

>jew propaganda
Also known as the Torah.

>implying Through Heaven's Eyes isn't the best song in the movie

Maybe they were expelled and changed the story later.
>w-we always wanted to leave!

Still biblical kino
Better than Exodus remake

>Jews grew numerous in Egypt
>everyone hated them and feared them
>one day they decide to bail
>pharaoh is like PLS NO
Anyone else find this too much of a bullshit to believe?

Oy vey! Six gorillion Jews were enslaved in Egypt!

Eh, I used to think that but there is clearly some evidence of Hebrew presence in Egypt. Sure it may not be on the level of the Exodus, but one piece of evidence sticks out.

There was this labor camp in the Sinai where Semitic writing was found that says "O El, save me from these mines". Considering "El" was one of the main names used for God by them back them (i.e IsraEL) it shows there was some presence back then.

The only bad thing about it is that it lead to Joseph the king of dreams, which dropped crazy in quality. Basically the only decent part is when he's in prison and nurtured the sapling.

>"O El, save me from these mines"

How poetic.

>millions of babies being fed to crocodiles
What is with the jews and this bullshit all the time?

>ONCE I CALLED YOU BROTHER
PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ArQc7YYtiNI

Reminder that Black Africans invented Anti-Semitism and subjected Ancient Jews to over 400 years of slavery.

You mean what's with Anti-Semitic Egyptians practicing collective punishment on innocent Jews?

This guy knows what's up

>that video
What am I suppose to see in that text?

>black

Nice meme

ALL I EVER WANTED!

Cartoon Kino

/thread/

The Old and New Testaments are basically anti-Egyptian, anti-Greek, anti-Bablyonian, and anti-Roman political screeds and should not be taken as objective historical fact.

>anti-Greek

HOW? By banning homosexuality?

"It's over Ramses, I have the high ground!"

>what is Hannukah

Your God's a big guy.

Hanukkah is solely about commemorating the oil lasting longer than it should have in the Temple. I honestly had no idea it started with a brutal massacre of the Hellenistic Jews and forced conversion of Edomites and Greeks until I was way older.

Huh? Wasn't there a scene in this very movie where he decided to just let them go be aide they were too much trouble? The idea was to completely decimate them and break their will as slaves so that they may never rise up with their high numbers. the Egyptians hated being losers

Schizophrenic rantings of a fuckwit

The animation in that film was beautiful