Guys i just found a site where you can mine eth freely

it mines 0.0000025 eth/min.... but its something
i upgraded to version 1.2 and it works pretty well

ethminer.io/54923

also, my eth address if you will to help me with some money.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethminer.io/54923
ethminer.io/55150
ethminer.io/55225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek silly user falling for the ponzi meme

I've been using ethermine since I bought back in March. It's gotten slower since they ramped up the difficulty but I still get .1 a day or so

The fuck? How can this be and why doesnt everyone do it?

Okay so what's the catch here? I probably have to pay to withdraw don't I?

There gotta be something.
You can buy the premium version for 20ETH which is supposed to give you 5ETH a day.

Can't imagine a legit business without catch or scam with these numbers.

>4 day ROI

yeah no there's something fishy here.

Either botnet or scam

Buy buttons don't even have any functions. This seems like some kind of mockup page.

I hope you fucking hang yourself you disgusting piece of shit. You're a waste of life to this world, all you do is waste food, drink and materials that could actually be used on someone better than you (literally everyone).

I hope you fucking hang yourself you disgusting piece of shit. You're a waste of life to this world, all you do is waste food, drink and materials that could actually be used on someone better than you (literally everyone).

something is not right about this at all.

It asks for your wallet address, but i don't want to test to see what comes after.

People this is a scam.

so you get 1 ETH every 10 days? I call bullshit.

website has broken links...?

How could you scam someone just from knowing their address though?

just make a new address.

I think this is the classic ponzi scheme, and the free ether is just a hook. I don't believe for an instant you're somehow getting enough hash to mine 60 bucks a day from 300 bucks. 300 bucks is, what, 2 rx 470s at retail? Current rate is 2 bucks/ a day or so. No fucking way their getting 60 bucks (actually more than that because of overhead).

They say they have a mining operation but offer no proof (one way you'd prove that is a special message attached to each block mined.)

the "catch" is that it's a ponzi scheme like every other site of this nature

1.314 eth a year

you just might get a return that pays for the cost of power... gratz

i made 0.001 already thanks to you
lets keep this up.

ethminer.io/54923

Pretty interesting
ethminer.io/55150

haha this is the worst scam thread i have seen
go home pajeet

There is a site EXACTLY like this for btc and ltc. The bitcoin one has been confirmed to not pay out and is a scam

You Indian sub humans are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

If you send me $3 ETH I will send you back $10 to cover fees/etc. Its free money if you mined it and I will send it back.
0xbecdbe833ef752778429682ea23c6540c10d0806

sent

post a screen shot

trust issues

>ethminer.io/54923
Stop shilling. That's a referral link.

Also, Minergate is free.

But you will trust a company with your metadata to scam you out of energy and time to mine for them, but you won't trust P2P with $3 with a chance to make $10.

Should I be using Minergate instead of Nanopool? It's taking forever to get to the .2 minimum payout with my GTX 1060

if i only had those 3$ :(
i dont care about that anymore, i understood its a scam

>yes
you have a GTX1060 you should be mining much more

But I didn't even tell you how long I've been mining

It's been every night and part of every day (probably ~14 hours total per day average) since like mid june and I'm at .16 eth

ethminer.io/55225

get this running. :3 I made lots of money with free faucets.

Hashes?

Has nothing to do with time used, its all scalable.
With a 1060 you should be pulling more