You may only post in this thread if you own $NEO or $GAS

563 reporting

i dont own any and i curse u NEO

Sold mine at 19

2k plus club

Why hello there noneos

Gonna buy more if either dips

sold mine at 24, put in a buy order for $18. Bull trap might even be lower (before correcting) but idk if i want to risk any lower

>tfw 1500 NEO hodler and you can't get shoot done at the gym because you keep checking the chars during moon time.

I need gains reeeeeeee

When is the good time to dump the NEO bags?

500-600 range buddy. We're gonna make it, dude.

I will make just over .69 GAS per day. Not too bad.

if corrects to 450 going back in

it won't

451 here

Wish i had more : (

i owned some ants, but i sold at 18$

do i regret it? no i made 3x my money back so im good, and got right into ETH at 260$

why

Redpill me on this one, why the fuck is this mooning so hard

Ethereum 2

Why is it "ethereum 2"

Serious case of fear of missing out, largely being brought up right now on pure hype. Whenever the correction comes (who knows when that is though), shit's gonna tank hard

you're right. we'll tank from $80 back to $40. the horror :(

I think we actually will my friend.

We get it you're emotionally attached to the coin now, thus it will always been mooning or in a temporary dip (which you will tell everyone to buy)

I'm not calling it a shitcoin, it's just extremely overvalued right now

Anyone else having issues with this showing in blockfolio??

How do I know how much GAS is worth?

This actually.
It'll dip hard within the next week.
Only mooning because of the speech in Japan right now.

Probably. just like Eth when it started to rise. Remember? + 30% one day, then -30% the day after. But in the end it kept rising and I suspect Neo is taking the exact same route.

The ICO announcement is pretty much the last thing that was needed to lock in the rocket. I would be very surprised if we don't reach 35$ this month. And yeah there are going to be big scary dips but i the end the iron hands will be rewarded.

I came back from the countryside after a week with no internet connection and suddenly holy crap, my ants turned into NEO and I'm rich! but what is this "GAS" you are all talking about?

I don't get how GAS can be valued more than NEO?

>chink eth is going to FAIL
>SELL SELL ITS AT $16

when will the noneos learn? should've bought the dip when they had the chance.

I mean it was on a clear downtrend before they announced the first NEO-based ICO, which brought everything up again. Nobody could have predicted that coming. Still, I don't think they can keep announcement rolling of that quality after all the conferences and whatnot

how low will correction take us? I don't even think it's worth it for me to sell now and buy the dip, might just HODL. what are you guys doing?

hodl so i can sleep. Fuck looking at charts.

every time that it pumps to new highs, people sell expecting to accumulate. Then they wake up and there is a new floor. Happened at 400k, 500k, now 600k.. people are probably now selling at 700 thinking this HAS to be the top.

I'm not in on NEO anymore, but I'd say wait for a bit to see if it's a small correction or a genuine downtrend. If it's seeming like a downtrend in the next hour go for the sell

Neo to $200 please.

>He bought BCC after the moon/didn't sell when it was clear the moon as over

Why?

how many ants?

keep the gay BCC drama out of this thread thx

I sold at 700k sats. I had a feeling the news coming out will be dump worthy. If not then I digress and hope you all go off to Lambo land.

I considered this but no, i want my gas.

149 NEO and 40 GAS

Am I gunna get a Lambo:/

civicland for u

>Custom blockchain tech
>Smart contracts in C#
>Quantum resistance
>NEOX, NEOQ;
>GAS generation
>Backed by Microsoft China and Alibaba
>Parternship with Chinese goverment, will be used to put oficial contracts into blockchain

bleh probably should have taken the 1:1 swap gas for neo

well right now you can buy about 5 years worth of gas generation per dollar vs buying neo and generating yourself

I thought those last two were fake news?

If you wish long enough wish strong enough...

t. future lambo owner

>NEOfs - Pretty much a protocol to do what SIA is doing.
>NEO contract whitepaper
>First ICO released on the NEO blockchain.

>he fell for the FUD

I own NEO but I fucking bought it at 0.007 like a retard

Could be worse

I bought 50 at .023 and sold them at .034

What is it dips and only ever lowers over time?

gee it's almost like you can't time the market, and so-called hot shit day traders got BTFO

At least you made a profit user, I think you should be happy

Congrats man, no matter what that is an amazing gain.

AND I'M FREEEEEEE

What do you all think of binance? Im thinking about steaking some gas on there.

You make a username and pass, btc takes about 30min to travel. I liked it.

The chinks are at work, too busy to trade NEO.
When they come home and see low prices and a new record high they'll start buying again.

236 here, literally can't afford any more, bought most of it at $5-$7

Hope it's good enough.

Why are people valuing any alt against USD instead of BTC. This is a fatal error when in comes to trading: long term hodling. On a long enough timeline do you realistically see any Alt displacing the market cap of bitcoin? Bitcoin is after all programmable and theoretically can incorporate ANY technology that has been sufficiently developed by an alt. GAS was nearly trading @ .01 today which is nearly what litecoin has been trading at. It basically shit on litecoin.

I own neither.

FUCK U FITE ME FAGIT.

>Why are people valuing any alt against USD instead of BTC

Because every single goddamn crypto coin in existence, including BTC, is absolutely worthless until converted to fiat.

It's good enough.
My main concern right now is actually that people are running out of money to keep the price afloat.
Tomorrow might be the last day of newcoiner's funds becoming available on coinbase to buy NEO.
I'm not optimistic at all about this price level. Regardless of how much people believe in the coin, if those trying to sell for whatever reason aren't counterbalanced with demand it could trigger a major price drop without there necessarily being much panic selling.

Looks like this can only go up or sideways, the buy power behind it is just way too strong. We witnessed any sign of a dip getting absolutely insta bought. What a time to be alive

What is we hit the ATH in terms of BTC? What if it only goes up in dollar terms but not btc?

Approaching 700k again.

Should I sell my ARK for NEO or OMG? Fuck. NEO is still my biggest position but I ihave more ARK than OMG.

NEO, passive income

yeah

sideways is the new dip, neo ain't got time for foolin

ARK won't do much for another month or so.
OMG is interesting in that it seems to be a real product made by an actual company, but I don't really understand it enough yet to recommend it or personally buy it.
So I'd say go with more NEO.

How do I obtain passive income with NEO?

store it in the neo wallet and generate GAS nigga

Put it in a wallet so that you can collect the GAS that it generates.

I just bough $5k worth, am I fucked?

When the correction hits you will be

When do you predict that will happen?

neotogas.com
1000 NEO = 0.295 GAS Per Day X 18.54 $/gas = 5.4693 dollars per DAY!!!

Next week at this rate, maybe this weekend or next week

I keep getting it wrong for when it will drop, and FOMO keeps it rising

If you look at one day, one hour charts, the rise of NEO looks seriously unsustainable

We're back in business.

Half my money is in NEO, should I get out? What about GAS?

so did eth's rise...

no

i'm just a random user, i'm not going to suggest you do anything because FOMO retards could push this up to 50 dollars for no reason

>for no reason
If the market were rational, ETC would just phase out and after ETH, nothing looks like what NEO is.
And the western dev's are pretty cool, generating the Wallet and such. It's looking good.

I expect NEO to eventually rise to "it's natural market cap" at 45$ with the others, and then rise along with the market as such

Holy shit that's a lot of buy.

The only reason it rises is for greed, that's it

I'm so fucking rich.

>I expect NEO to eventually rise to "it's natural market cap" at 45$ with the others, and then rise along with the market as such
you missed a 0 there

sold at 530k
please come back down

wait a day or two

before committing an hero when you realize it's not coming down

lol GAS was like 6$ a few days ago wtf

It won't. Look at the buying power behind it. People are finally realizing this is the next ETH, buy now and post in a thread a few months later that you bought under 25$ when it will be over a 100

Two days after over 600k it went to 450K, same thing will happen again but a higher floor

Stop being such a newfag baby who thinks shit just keeps rising

low supply, high fomo

Sold at 714k, set a low buy offer in the lower 600s.
Praying this shit tanks again tonight so I can recoup some of my losses.