What is the agenda behind the assault on the Family Unit?

What is the agenda behind the assault on the Family Unit?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_against_the_Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_protests_against_the_Vietnam_War
lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=social effects of divorce on children
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Improvement

A race of degenerated mulattoes made to serve the Jews

>Improvement
What i see happening after Family Units are broken up is many things, improvement isn't one of them.

Fuck off, I have a free helicopter ride waiting for you.

Marxists think it's a sneaky way to rebuild society in their image. It isn't, and it won't work.

>the family unit

Oh, you mean the same family unit that's a fucking unnatural american fabrication to begin with? Nuclear family faggots are hilarious.

Family is the worst. I'm glad it's going away.

Can you please describe the assult on the family unit? I'm not quite sure what that that assult entails.

>nuclear family unit
Top kek m8, the natural family "unit" is the extended family.

da joos are brainwashing our chilluns into becoming gender-fluid queer transexuals and forcing them to take hormones at the age of 9

straight, hard-working, white males are being literally lynched in the streets as we speak!

>We emphasize destroying, suppressing or disorganizing family not only at the line of contact, but throughout the depth of the household.

Karl Isserson, "Decadent operation"

>Karl Isserson
Literally fucking who? Even google doesn't help.

Going by that quote I guess his agenda is to be as edgy as humanly possible.

>da joos are brainwashing our chilluns into becoming gender-fluid queer transexuals and forcing them to take hormones at the age of 9
>straight, hard-working, white males are being literally lynched in the streets as we speak!
Excellent Strawmanning and Sarcasm, but i'm not White.

And you're not being lynched in the streets. Don't you see?

>Be White American
>Mom & Dad are "Family."
>Grandparents, uncles and aunts and cousins aren't

Why are Americans unfilial?

"Family" is a spook.

>google the guy
>nothing
>google the quote
>one result, it's some faggot on Veeky Forums

fucking wew

The same exact agenda that led to the development of the family unit.
Basically people wanted to be more independent of their community and 'extended family' so they formed the nuclear family and now people want to be even more independent, for example women being independent of having to have husbands.
Frankly I'm not sure what will come next, will it all collapse or will something even more extreme and unnatural replace it?
I mean considering how marriage is becoming increasingly more vilified by men and women perhaps families as we know it won't exist?
Sorry if my pretentiousness offends you.

Fucking this right here. Google search for his name shows your post as the 4th result. The only thing I can find out about him without purchasing a book is that he was an author of military science under the soviet regime before and during ww2. I suspect that the user who quoted him is taking it out of context. If you're reading this (original user) can you please post it in context of the text it originates from?

This. We should do some linguistic fiddling and refer to it as the atomic family instead.

It seems you've only met poor Americans. What does that say about you and your place?

Basically this. You Westerners started this kind of trend and you're complaining that everyone and their mothers want to dismantle it completely. Americans are the biggest offenders and ironically the biggest crybabies that their shitty "unit" is falling apart.

The Spartans tried to eliminate the family and replace it with the state, for young boys they were taken from their fathers at a young age when it was time for them to start learning how to fight, along with not allowing people to eat meals with their family but instead all meals were taken in public cafeterias with your assigned group.

A centralized state has far more control when everybody in a society is completely independent politically of everybody else.

How did other greek city states view that practice? Seems pretty depressing to me.

The nuclear family was never really that common a thing except for mid 20th century Amerilard propaganda. Premodern Europeans had extended family units like most Asians do today. As the middle class shrinks and economic insecurity rises, things are just going back to the way they were.

>b-but muh fags
>muh single people

Things aren't falling apart just because you're hysterical about social change. Humanity has survived far bigger transitions than this, and if anything, homophobia leads to more people being ostracized from families than the inverse. So much for fambly values. Of course stormfags and (some) christfags are edgelords that celebrate gay youths being homeless so I don't expect them to understand this.

Divided people are easier to control.
Divided families are poorer and more likely to rely on government handouts.
Divided families have no strong, healthy family bonds which foster a loyalty that supercedes loyalty/submission to the state.
The less you learn from your parents the more you'll have to learn from the state who can push whatever agenda or ideals they want.
etc, etc

>Divided families have no strong, healthy family bonds which foster a loyalty that supercedes loyalty/submission to the state.

Meanwhile, in reality: the same Mormon and Patriotard families that talk about family values tend to have have the biggest erections for the military-industrial complex.

Wew...nu-Veeky Forums can't tell obvious shitpost? It's paraphrase from Soviet deep battle doctrine and the name is from one Jewish military teoretician who helped to develop it.

The family unit is an inefficient way to distribute goods.
You really don't need a washing machine per four people, it mostly sits without dying anything. Similar with cars, most of the day the car just sits there.

A much more effective way to breed and store human cattle is in cooperatives, with common places for kitchens shared between 5-6 apartments on each floor, not every apartment needs its own kitchen.

How do Europeans feel when americans mock them for not moving out of their parents house at the age of 18-21, or paying rent to their parents?

You can be loyal to the state and your family

Are you asking in honest? Because mostly I feel sad for them.

And apparently those raised in strongly paternal families are more loyal than those raised in more liberal ones, compromising your original point.

There is no assault on the family unit.

One thing families create are inter-generational concentrations of capital, increasing financial (and therefore political) independence of some individual, and investing motivations in the more abstract familial loyalty (which potentially extends infinitely into the future) rather than just individual well-being.

Meanwhile for our system to work individuals must live only for themselves as much as possible, and spend as much as possible in the moment rather than for the future. The consumer can be happy and prosperous, so long as he remains dependent - either on the government directly, or on the next pay-check. Ideally he's content and focused on the now, yet always a single pay check away to keep him motivated and unwilling to challenge authority without risking his lifestyle.

The only legitimate accumulators of capital in this sort of view are governments and corporations.

> It's paraphrase from Soviet deep battle doctrine and the name is from one Jewish military teoretician who helped to develop it.
Russian here. Just googled Isserson. There's no work titled "Decadent Operation" in his bibliography. All his works appear to relate purely to military matters, I see nothing about culture and family. My guess is some nazi made up this quote and then decided to ascribe it to Isserson because of his Jewish descent.

*We are already seeing negative interest rates and cash being phased in some countries. Within our lifetime you will have all your money in a bank account with no way to 'take it out', will pay say a 2% interest on it being handled.

So it's spend it or lose it, just another incentive to increase the velocity of money.

No it doesn't. I said it had a loyalty that supercedes loyalty/submission to the state, meaning if they had to choose they would choose family over state.

>Karl Isserson, "Decadent operation"
Who the fuck is Karl Isserson? Do you mean Georgii Isserson? Why are you stormfags lying?

What if your family is a bunch of stupid selfish shits?

Why should I sacrifice myself for one particular "Greater Good" and not another?

I'm 100% sure this quote has been edited now.
"Deep Operation" became "Decadent Operation" and the original was probably something like
"We emphasize destroying, suppressing or disorganizing the enemy not only at the line of contact, but throughout the depth of the battlefield."

Then you have no strong and healthy family bonds and that example doesn't apply to you.

>guy paraphrases a well known quote as a joke
>& humanities brainlets jump in saying it's not an accurate quote

That's just embarrassing.

What's the well known quote, user? Also if it's not too much to ask can you please explain the joke to me? I'm too much of a brainlet to get it I guess.

Whos agenda? The squirrels? The family unit likely goes all the way back to our ape days in africa which you would have known if you had even an inkling of insight into the topic.

/pol/'s way of coping with the fact that that their single white trash mum did let knock her up by every street bum with candy and twinkle in the eye. So they just make up another imaginary enemy and another delusional conspiracy theory.

You're living in topsy turvy wonderland m8. It's usually familial attitudes that determine people's political outlook - hence the patriotard state worship running in families. We're living in a relatively socially liberal era and trust of the government and political process is super low right now. It was much higher during the relatively conservative 50s and early 60s.

I'm not European. There are more than two places in the world bro. I wouldn't even say I'm anti-American, I just think "Amerilard" is a funny word.

>and trust of the government and political process is super low right now
and yet the government is more powerful than ever

He took a description of deep operations from one of the most important Soviet military theoreticians who happens to have a Scandinavian/Swedish sounding last name, changed "enemy" to "family", changed the title to be about "decadent" (rather than "deep" - "degenerate" would be a bit more obvious of a joke) operations, and changed the authors first name to make a "proper" Swedish name, as Swedes tend to serve as the meme archetype of the leftist avant-garde on Veeky Forums.

To make an analogous joke but on the Veeky Forums level (i.e. replacing being relatively well-read with basic awareness of pop history and current events), it's as if he posted a quote from Trump's chief strategist Steve Babbels saying "A judgment is being visited upon the Mexicans that, while barbaric, is fully deserved by them. If we did not fight the Mexican, they would destroy us. It's a life-and-death struggle between the American nation and the Mexican bacillus."

And Veeky Forums would sperg out going:

>>Steve Babbels
>Literally fuckign who? Even google doesn't help.

>The only thing I can find out about him without purchasing a book is that he was an author of propaganda under the nazi regime before and during ww2. I suspect that the user who quoted him is taking it out of context.

>Who the fuck is Steve Babbels? Do you mean Joseph Goebbels? Why are you stormfags lying?

tl;dr embarrassing

You're so full of shit, mate. Our closest ape relatives are of the pan genus (bonobo and chimpanzees) and they live in communities of 20-150 apes where the raising of young ones is primarely done by the mother and to a certain extent other female members of the group. Their "family unit" does not extend to the paternal line. Unless you meant the family unit as in being socially closer to your relatives than you are to those you don't share a bloodline with in which case I'm sorry for calling you full of shit... I was under the impression that we were discussing the so called "nuclear family".
It really isn't. A good indicator of state power is how easily it can wage war on other states and here I suggest you look at the response of Americans to the war in Vietnam compared to their respone to the invasion of Iraq.

>The family unit likely goes all the way back to our ape days in africa

>making smart jokes on Veeky Forums
>expecting people to have read books

rookie mistakes

>look at the response of Americans to the war in Vietnam compared to their respone to the invasion of Iraq.
The majority of Americans, even the bleeding heart Liberal ones, were either supportive or indifferent to the Iraq War when it started.

If you think that's somehow a clever joke you must not be very clever.

>Obscuring discussion by misquoting obscure quote from an obscure military strategists is a good joke.

And when nobody gets the 'joke' you belittle them for not having an interest in 1940's soviet military strategists? Seems like something a
pretentious asshole would do if you ask me.

>The nuclear family is a myth. In reality, most of history had radically different forms like "nuclear family+grandma, uncle Morty and his son hanging around the house" and "nuclear family, except sometimes my friend Uk acts as a nanny when im out picking berries, and vice-versa"

You're dead wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protests_against_the_Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_protests_against_the_Vietnam_War

Literally Marxism. Destroying the family unit has always been a goal for marxists as its bourgeois concept or some shit.

No shit. Technology increases government power. The government didn't get more powerful out of some apocalyptic coalition of social liberalism and state solidarity. Liberalism is high and so is disenfranchisement.

And the State didn't give an Atom of a toss about them. America to this very is still in Iraq and Afghanistan, not to mention they have started getting involved in Syria to keep Israel's Nuclear Hegemony. Pic related is from Hilary Clinton's leaked emails.

Calm down fellow arseburgers, I was just shitposting and making fun of the way Neo-Nazis argue.

>If you think that's somehow a clever joke you must not be very clever.
It made me smile (and then shake my head when I read the replies). I may not be very clever, but you are clearly somewhat thick.

You lot are the ones who upon noticing something you don't understand immediately assume it's a mistake and charge in blindly attacking it instead of ignoring it or looking it up. If you were smart a few google searches (Isserson isn't particularly obscure) would let you put the meaning together and you'd be slightly better educated for your effort.

I know this type of person; most likely grew up slightly more intelligent than their immediate group of peers, was able to coast by without much intellectual effort, didn't really read much and could still cultivate an inflated view of their own intelligence and education.

Then the fish leaves their small pond to find out the world is full of people as intelligent and smarter, and many of those have not similarly wasted their potential. When their discussions all go over the fish's head it grows insecure and chimps out, attacking the others for being 'pretentious assholes' or 'obsessed with their intelligence'. Many such cases.

It's a sad sight.

A ham-fisted approach to foreign policy does not a strong government make. Pointing out that the USA is a failed democracy seems to me to only support my claim that the US government has a weaker standing than they did 40-50 years ago.

>You lot are the ones who upon noticing something you don't understand immediately assume it's a mistake and charge in blindly attacking it instead of ignoring it or looking it up.

Did you and I read the same replies? Every person you claimed to be "embarrassed" on behalf of had attempted to find the source of the quote and failed to do so, not even finding the original quote. Upon failing to find the source they even asked for it.

You however seem awfully keen on painting these, what you consider to be 'poorly read' individuals with quite a broad brush. And despite having clear evidence of their efforts to educate themselves on the text they just came accross you are still just as eager to belittle them and even go as far as to make the claim that they wasted their efforts (knowing nothing about their fields of interest).

Also the post in question was quite far removed from the topic at hand.

I stand by my conclusion: You seem like an asshole.

Kill yourself commie scum.
edgy

What do you mean?

I'm black, I and other friends have been lynched by mexican, other black and white chad.

Life isn't that simple with just statistics.

At worst, let these idiots do their stupid shit, while people with good situation will continue to exist.

>calls others edgy
>in the same posts he tells someone to kill themselves

Why were you bullied?

I will make it short since it's not a blog here.

Let's say that I had some disagreement with some people when I was in Highschool, me and friends who defended me end up being bullied because I have an opinion.

I still feel bad for my friends who defended me.

The Unit used to be 10 kids dying off by the droves.

>I and other friends have been lynched
Shit that never happened: the post

>murrilard genuinely thinks the nuclear family is any way natural

Neo-liberal economic policy.

It's not immigrants
It's not Jews
It's not communists
It's not a grand conspiracy

It's just neo-liberalism diversely, progressively and tolerantly sacrificing every race, every tradition, every ethnicity, every culture, every prosperous future and birthright and every nation upon its blood-soaked altar of infinite material expansion, at any and all costs to the individuals unlucky enough to not be part of that top ten percent of society which benefits from that relentless expansion and increasing wealth concentration.

It cannot be overstated, Neo-liberalism is the optimistic, smiling mask of this brutal international Beast, which is responsible for arresting and grinding all forms of humanity into a shape and form which benefits itself and only itself. It is not a democracy, it is not freedom, it is not for the people.

Until you prioritize your sovereignty and culture above material goods and promises of wealth that will ultimately never materialize for the common people, you are only waiting for your turn to be sacrificed upon the altar of infinite growth upon a finite plane.

>I and other friends have been lynched

begone you literal spook

Unironically Jews. Divorce lawyer portion of the phone book looks lifted from Tel Aviv.

(((neo liberalism))) aka an economic school developed by (((Milton Friedman))), (((Richard Posner))) and (((Robert Fogel))).

Have you ever met Jews? They're incredibly politically, economically and philosophically active. Literally any political or economic movement that is not expressly nationalistic will have Jews in its architecture and at its forefront.

The Jews' love-affair with the left has been more a result of "supporting the people who support them", and having a historical soft-spot for anyone they consider "oppressed". Obviously a Jew who's Jewishness is dependent on his never assimilating into the host-country would not partake in a political movement that says "non-(us) out!".

Wherever you go, you find Jews, unless you stay only to the ultra-nationalist.

Keynes is the most important economist of the 20th century and he wasn't a jew. Notice that reasonable economists like Keynes, Hayek Smith or Schacht weren't pants on head batshit insane fanatics like (((Marx))), (((Rothbard))) or (((Friedman))).

Yes, and Jews are always neurotic. They are at every level, and they always stand out. That's part of their very Jewishness. No grand conspiracy, no shadowy cabal, just an organism doing exactly what is in its nature.

I never denied that. I'm of the opinion the jewish shenanigans are result of an innate mental pathology rather than a conscious conspiracy, so in agreement with you.

It's the logical conclusion that western civilization brought upon themselves.
>muh nuclear family
Extended family is the way humans evolved and thrived with, nuclear family is literally a recent invention.

The nuclear family is responsible for the largest accumulation of capital goods and greatest volume of technological advancement in human history

>(((accumulation of capital goods)))
Consumerist swines will be the first to hang on the DOTR.

Consumerism = consumption, not acquiring and maintaining those goods you economically illiterate marxist dipshit.

Is this a post in defence of Keynesian economics?

It's funny though.

The Family Unit has never been static in human history the nuclear family has only existed for 70-80 years out of the entirety of human history. It surely can't be a suprise to people that it is changing.

Feminism destroyed women they have literally nothing to offer in terms of marriage. Go hang out in SE Asia or even south america where women are still taught to be women you will be blown away.

>have been lynched
Holy shit a skeleton is posting on Veeky Forums RIGHT now

Propagandistic yet underrated post right here.

A few subjects of interest if you're interested in seeing a few symptoms of this trend.
>The stagnation of US wages starting in the mid 70's. The trend solidifies in the early 80's with the advent of neoliberal hero and champion of laissez-faire economics, Ronald Reagan
>Inequality skyrocketing. Why you ask. Reagan.
>The fact that wages have stayed the same yet in 1990 the average American worked a month more per year compared to 1970 (Sourche: The Overworked American)
>Predatory foreign lending practices
>The massive increase in percentage of GDP being made up of the financial sector.
>The dismantling of the regulatory framework which used to keep banks somewhat in check.
>Our modern cycle of perpetual market bubbles
>The repeal of the Repeal of The Glass-Steagall Act. A decision which played a crucial role in orchestrating the 2007 housing bubble (this is the descision that wiped clean the life savings of millions of Americans).

The US might have had presidents from both sides of the aisle after Reagan but one insidious ideology cuts through them all: Neoliberalism.

Assault? As far as I can tell it's simply a failed model. Nuclear families were a weird deviation from how things had been done for millennia, and while I can see that the strange circumstances of modern, post-industrial life may indeed call for a change, turns out that one wasn't it. Some other model is required. Polyamory is one such attempt at finding a new way. There's a lot more of 'em than you think.

No shit it is. Keynesian economics are what saved Hitler's Germany, look up what Hjalmar Schacht was and what reforms did he do in German economy.

If you're actually such a base subhuman you value life in the amount of material goods alone, there's no hope for you. You're a peak degenerate.

This is just wrong. In England, the "nuclear family" has been the norm since time immemorial. The Scots had their clans (extended families) but even in the medieval period the English lived in small family units. Yes, chances are you'd be living in the same village as your cousins and parents, but they would have their own households and would attend to their own affairs. This pattern may be unusual in global terms, but the fact that it is the ancient custom of the English is why it has become so prominent globally, and also why it is now under attack: The neoleft hates liberalism and all the products of Anglo civilization.

*yawn*
lmgtfy.com/?iie=1&q=social effects of divorce on children
pshhh... nuthuin personnel, kid.

Unironically this. I'm Asian and I hate what """Western""" ideals have done to our fertility rates. Old people dying alone in dark apartments, stagnant economies, you Westerners have really done a number on yourselves and us. All the material wealth, and for what? We're less happy now than we were before you enslaved us despite all this material wealth.

Yeah. 'We' really raped your neck of the woods didn't we? What country are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Because fluid genders degenerates, mostly regressive left wing liberals, aka Baizuo, want to poison the world with their Brave New World agenda, they want a perverted Dystopia. LGBT marriage is just a beginning. The downfall humanity is destined thanks to them.

>regressive left
>regressive
Why do some people keep pushing this meme? Regress means going back in time. Faggot marriages and trannies isn't going back, it's literally unprecedented.

Japan, but I moved to California when I was 3. I'm basically a Murrifat. Nice dubs btw.