He didn't buy the 2200 dip on SIGT

>He didn't buy the 2200 dip on SIGT

When will poor coiners learn Veeky Forums?

jew stopped accumulating...

now its time to rise again.

One of the devs just stated in the discord that he made a purchase on the sigt marketplace! This shit be taking off!

> BUT MUH SHIT COIN
> BUT MUH PAJEET
> BUT MUH FEFES

Bunch of weak-handed bitches up on Veeky Forums. Wouldn't listen when we suggested they consider an entry at 700, or 1100, or 1500, or 2200.

But they'll FOMO buy the shit out of it at 4500+.

I guess you can't fix stupid.

ouch. that hurt.

to͞oˈSHā

Can you link the discord please?

WE

What is the cap on the number of coins for this coin?

WUZ

KANGZ

there is a whale or maybe two running roughshod with SIGT right now. bots are being used to place and sell massive orders instantly, and bots make sure that the whales will push other users out of the path.

steer clear.

We're going up.

artificially caused by the whales. just look at the buy orders.

we need bittex

also someone please explain this me because i don't understand where the profits are in this
>whale buys up every sell order despite them being 100 sats above the nonwhale buy orders
>large buy orders appear above everyone else but 80 sats lower than what was originally bought
>a lot of selling and trading going on with only the whales' coins
for real, where is the profit in this? am i too stupid to understand? they bought high, then sold lower, then bought lower than that, then sold lower, and now they are sitting in the buy orders even lower with no one selling.

He got so much money that he steal the coins of panic sellers and sell them for a higher price i guess

137 mill

this coin is worthless

Oh no you didn't

>implying 95% of Veeky Forumstards don't buy high and sell low

For every lambo owner, there must be 500 brainlet proles.

Aye, the waters here be dangerous, but if ye can successfully navigate the whales, great riches await. I've managed to fill me coffers these last few hours by sailing the crests and troughs. Arrr.

>tfw joined the party at 500
>tfw already got my return

Even if stagnates at 2k, I'll still profit more than any coins. Thanks for all the shilling, Veeky Forums.

>tfw i set a sell order at 2999 before going to bed and it didn't catch

the price went up to like 2990, so fucking annoying.

Tried to sell some of my low performing bags the other day. Came within 2 sat before falling 10%. I know the feel.

I rarely set my orders at x000 or x999. Too many people play that game. I'll take a 3 or 4 sat loss to make sure it actually sells.

this, who cares about those last final sats

>Too many people play that game

yeah, i feel retarded for not realizing that sooner.

Yeah. I usually off set my bitcoin sales by 2 or 3 dollars for that reason. Whats 2 or 3 dollars or satoshi when dealing with thousand dollar orders?

Is there a place to add a watch or a favorite to to a coin from its market place page on Cryptopia?

This website really needs an overhaul.

Not that I know of, but default front page is set to highest volume, which is SIGT.

The logic is the same as owning lambos, silly. Buying high and selling low makes sense!
How do you expect to ever own a lambo if you can't even deal with the depreciating value of a car???