Feeling suicidal for many different reasons, any tip on what i should invest for a high risk but high profit?

Feeling suicidal for many different reasons, any tip on what i should invest for a high risk but high profit?
I have 25k in the bank.

Should i just wait a week for the next bitcoin dip and then buy it at low then wait for the obvious spike? Is it that simple? Or should i go all in in $waves because Putin?

Also englando is not my first language so grammar nazis can suck my dick.

All 25k in SIGT dead serious

Dnt

Any reason why?
Im suicidal, not stupid.

If i do it i will go all in and deliver the results. If i get fucked then you now, its over...

retard. invest in bcc before it hits 1.1k. if you dont listen to this advice, you deserve to die.

take some SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine, SAMe) it is legal over the counter you can even get it on ebay...helps if you live in an area with not a lot of sunshine.

hope that helps.

i live in the northeast of Brazil, if here its not sunshiny then i dont know what it is.

BCC is going down
learn to read graphics maybe?

fine be retarded. when bcc goes 1k+. dont come on Veeky Forums with pink wojaks cause youve been warned.

also kys

and who are you to tell me what i can or cannot post here?

No shit, he's dumb about bcc, no one cares for that crap coin 76% of its entire supply is up for sale..if it reaches 1k, that's less than x3 of investment. Not worth it for two month minimum wait for return

You will make $30k in 2 weeks if you put 25k in it now.
That will pull you out of depression and get your dick rock hard to start fucking chicks in the club.

which coin youre talking about tho?

Don't listen to this selfish fuck. And whatever coin you pick, set a little back for some therapy, user.

DNT. It's hitting $0.20 on Bittrex again when it goes live. Dev team already did a vote on it. Guaranteed 5x your money in 2 weeks.

This DNT sound good. I think i will do it.
So help me god.

Once it hits $0.20 you can sell and keep your fortune.
I would recommend holding it until it hits $2 and then you can retire early.

I wish you many gains.

Holy shit dude do not put anything in high risk investments if you are suicidal. The first dip you will end up killing yourself. Not joking senpai

Many alt will go up just because btc goes up. So why not just buy btc and hold instead of trading?

It's about the percentage, smaller coins tend to go up easier in percentage.

how do i know the best alts
i now ETH is partnering with a lot of companies but what about the others?

up

DNT is not going to be on Bittrex

DRYS

VIA, AMP, SAFEX

OMG will be $10 by tonight. Screenshot this.

put everything in BNB on binance, only 9000 satoshi now and is used for cheaper fees on the website(among other things) on a website with 30 000 btc volume.

Putin put your stolen oil billions in OMG as well pls

All in ETH, then Full leverage long on ETH. You can probably x3-x5 in 2-7 days, Except if there is a dip during this time, then you lose all.

And what its a leverage? How do i do it?
Is it like a loan or something?

It's going to be a pump and dump

Make sure you get out early so you don't end up bagholding your depression money

OMG is a much safer bet for the long term

You need to be in poloniex or bitfinex to margin trade. Basically it's betting with three to five times the risk because you're taking out a loan.

Vai se foder seu veadinho do caralho