Day of the judgement

>Day of the judgement
>You see this
>"And why would I want you?"

How do you respond?

Fuck you nigga why there be children starving?

Just ignore the crazy preacher like everyone else does.

I'm a big guy for you

They try to grab your prize, the masketta man

Because hell is way too enjoyable.

Why don't I get to bring friends?

Hey God, how do you explain problem of evil.

I worked for the mercenary.... the masketta man

dead meme

>he goes through life and assumes he deserves heaven

I am already expecting it.

God can't want anybody since he's perfect and is not wanting, therefore you are not God and just a demon.
That'd be my answer.

Because I am you

"How would I know Bill, you're in charge here."

Cause I'm a hard determinist.

Because I'm a big guy.

I killed Muslims defending feeedom.

I'm a small guy

>Blaming God for mans mistakes

Then show me its body.

I wake up from my acid trip.

For you.

it would be extremely divine

Well now sir you see here, now I've always been crazy and now the trouble that's put me through. I've been busted for things that I didn't, no I didn't do.

Now I can't say I'm proud of all the things that I've done, but I can say I never intentionally hurt anyone. See I've always been different with one foot over the line constantly winding up somewhere one step ahead or behind. Now it ain't been so easy but I guess I shouldn't complain since I've always been crazy but at least its kept me from going insane.

I've always asked the beautiful ladies if they're sure they understand the chances they're taking holding a free living man. If they were really sure they want what they saw. To be careful of something that's just what they want it to be.

I don't know if that's something to bless or to blame. Until right now I ain't found a rhyme or a reason to change. Yeah I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

>Will I see my loved ones?
>Sorry son, you don't get to bring friends for now.

I worked for the carpenter, the crossed man.