I don't want to pay my parents rent... it isn't fair Veeky Forums...

I don't want to pay my parents rent... it isn't fair Veeky Forums. I've been having trouble falling asleep due to thinking about it for weeks now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pDVkVuC3Uw
amazon.com/dp/B002T44UGA
aliexpress.com/item/QXRY/32808687849.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please don't tell me you're the same guy whose thread from yesterday is still somehow on the front page.

When they die you get the inheritance so whatever.

I dont want to pay rent.
I dont want to work 50hrs a week.
I dont want my son to be autistic
I dont want my neice to be dead from leukemia.
Wah!

Grow the fuck up.

It is me, yes.

I'm concerned I won't get the inheritance. I swear if I don't get it I'm going to hurt a lot of people

Put all your pennies and chicken tendies money into Neo

I can't believe you have nothing better to do. If you're this bent out of shape and they're decent people, tell them you'll pay it if they put at least half the money in a savings account that they control for you to have back when you actually move out. It's so simple to negotiate around what they're asking.

Get off of your ass and do something about it. It's the only way things will change. Ignore this all you want but deep down, you know it's true user.

You have made this exact thread every single day for the past four weeks. You are one dedicated shitposter, you know that?

>tfw niece is actually dead from leukemia

thats a rough one that leukemia

It's not, they wont budge. I'm more upset at myself than anything because I could've worked all this time and made a lot of money.

I'm confused. Because you were living at home rent-free, you decided not to work at all?

Correct.

That's not how any of this is supposed to work hahahahah my dude what the fuck

OP you're someone they'd use as a false flag. I would seek guidance help.

I dont know what I was thinking.

Call child protective services and tell them your parents are emotionally and financially abusing you.

It's the only way out.

Protip: Don't tell them your age

Not this thread again. Grow up u fucking man child

God fucking DAMMIT this shit is not Veeky Forums. Why do mods let this garbage stay up??

Personal finance is definitely biz. Beside biz was always more of a self improvement board and Lord knows mods let way worse trash stay up

Ask them if they will take DGB

can these stupid fucking meme larp threads stop

Just don't do anything see what happens.

Or! You could stage a suicide. Have them find you drowning in pills and then break down crying about being depressed and anxious and you just want to die.

I guarantee they won't have the heart to kick you outl.

Personal finance is Veeky Forums.

/r9k/-tier whining about how your parents are so mean to you is not.

You guys are all I have left. Please don't kick me out. I just need help, I dont have any friends to talk to about this with.

Fuck you and fuck your fucking stupid thread. Every fucking day. Do you know how many people would love to be you, fucking lazy, entitled piece of shit? You live in CANADA, with no one trying to fucking kill you, our economy chugging along, our schools awesome, our country pretty fucking set. You know how many fucking chinks and japs off themselves over failing their parents? You know how many Mexicans are tortured and killed by gangs? You know how many fucking Africans die from drinking shit for water?

Fuck you, OP. You are a fucking embarrassing Canadian. Yesterday my advice was to kill yourself. Today I would buy you the fucking knife.

Plunge the knife into me user. I deserve worse.

I've heard it all before but it doesn't help me. I know how lucky I am, how much opportunities there is but still nothing helps.

I haven't applied to even one position in over a year.

Evidence that failing to heal from trauma impairs the problem-solving process. The threshold of your personal suffering does not invalidate OP's struggle.

I wish I could afford to pay my parents' rent so they could relax a bit.

Ok user, you are pretty determined--creating so many threads. You don't want to pay rent out of your savings, or you don't want to get a job? Why not make a deal with them to hold off until you find a decent job? Are you job searching, or trying to stay a NEET forever!?

I'm scared to search. I'm afraid of what will happen, and I also realize that it won't be easier 5 months from now.

My parents say they only want to charge a little money, when we started talking how much they said "get a job first then we'll talk". I hope if I work full time and do other things to maybe go to school they will ease up and allow me to only buy my own food and help with utilities

You have parents that can shelter you

I moved to an orphanage when I was 14

Stop being such a fucking pussy

lol so basically they just want you to get a job dude. you'll end up giving them like 10% of your income or something. get over it.

They said probably 400-500. But you never know these days.

Hopefully I can manage to haggle them down to just my own food + some more so I can get in better shape

Perhaps school could be an option, yes it's a meme--but it could be the way to get your parents off your back, and make some new friends.
But just searching and applying for jobs right now, seeing what options are available by you is a good start.

user, the only thing stopping you is yourself. I hope you realize that.

Here, let me show you an example of teaching yourself:

Step 1: Watch videos in YouTube to learn how to tackle a task. Let's take this one for example: youtube.com/watch?v=2pDVkVuC3Uw

All of the steps are provided here, and the only thing it requires is your attention. You can even reference the video later if you forget, with bookmarks built into your browser.

Step 2: Purchase tools to help accomplish your task. I know that when you don't have a job you don't have a lot to your name, but hey, you sound like you're in a first-world country so you probably have the ability to borrow your parents' credit card. Online shopping requires no external commitment or vehicle, other than the delivery person's. Make sure to prioritize your pricing based on whether you need the tool immediately or if you can wait a few weeks.

For example, this Amazon listing is very reasonably priced:
amazon.com/dp/B002T44UGA

But this AliExpress listing is half the price even though it may take a few weeks to show up:
aliexpress.com/item/QXRY/32808687849.html

Step 3: Apply yourself by learning the skills you taught yourself by viewing others. Trying and failing a few times is something everyone will do, and that's fine. You don't need to be perfect. You just need to do your best.

Now, neck yourself you subhuman leech.

I thought about that. But the issue is how I will get money to pay for it plus id have to re-do some courses in adultschool or whatever to be able to go

Fuck you evil normie

>I'm concerned I won't get the inheritance. I swear if I don't get it I'm going to hurt a lot of people
a common theme in Icelandic viking sagas are feuds between siblings over inheritance while the parent is still alive, which often causes them to bury their wealth in the wilderness out of spite

If I dont get an inheritance innocent people will pay

Sounds like someone needs to sort

I hate this scamartist

OP join the military, maybe they will teach you to not be a feeble, trembling coward.

I pay rent in a way in that I buy most of the grocery's and pay some bills, I would not like it to be a locked in x amount per month agreement though. i feel for you op buddy

Maybe you can leave and be homeless for a while. live close to your house so that your parents see you every day and eventually they will feel bad for you and let you back in. I believe in you OP.

Honestly the best advice in this whole thread. You should take it, or contact the CIA and tell them you have nothing to lose, are known to be suicidal/homicidal, and are willing to help your country.

OP needs to pay money to live at his own house Lol

WIth the amount of bitching you're doing OP it sounds like responsibility is something you needed to learn a long time ago. Reach down, see if your balls exist and if so, use them. Now STFU and get on with it or rope yourself.

I'm unironically upset that I started reading that for a valuable life advice on getting shit done. I even clicked the YouTube link.

Fuck you user. This is biz, not b.

>be a wagecuck
no

> Kill both your parents with carbon monoxide
> Take mortgage on house if payed
> Put all into shitcoins
> ???
> Profit

Dude, seriously, they are clearly just trying to force you to get a job because they don't want to have to take care of a manchild their entire lives. You honestly should want one anyway. You'll feel less depressed having something to do and people to see, and you'll actually have a means to take care of yourself. Do you seriously want Chris-chan's life? That seems like a living hell nobody should ever voluntarily go through.

Nigga when Veeky Forums of all places is telling you to get a job, maybe it's time to actually get a job.

Racist ! Don't listen to him.

nigger you said u had more then 15k saved up, build a shitcoin mining rig or two and use that to accumulate shitcoins and pay them rent, at least if u pay rent u can use the electricity for free, win win situation

Living without supporting yourself will lead to nothing but unfulfilledness and general unhappiness in life.

Don't pay them, we don't care; we're chasing fulfillment

Tl;dr: lambos leave you empty without proper fulfillment in place

This

OP is a piece of shit for relying on his parents who were supposed to be in their empty nest glory days

You ever think about how you are negatively affecting your parents beyond financial?

If I was your father, I'd kick you out for no reason other than to be able to bang your mother on the coffee table whenever the fuck I want.

You are parasitic scum who has been shown way too much mercy already

imagine how much money you'd have if you paid attention in school *shakes head*

actions have consequences. your life will be nothing but torture.

>Go to a board about making money
>Complain you don't want to make money
>Entire board says go make money
>You don't and continue to complain

???????

as a fellow canadian:
kill yourself you filthy leech low life piece of shit.
or get a job at tim hortons.
2 options u fucking useless fagget cuck

Cant have history with mental probs. It will make him perfect for a flag.