>Find out is largely based on actual events

What the fuck Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maillé_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulle_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascq_massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The massacre was committed by Ukrainians IRL. But I'm sure you saw that posted in the other thread and are now fishing for (You)s so have at it.

Soon you'll realize Germs are not human like the rest of us did long ago.

I've read what they did to the Romans after the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, their blood lust knows no bounds

>muh master race dindu nuffin it was all the inferior Slavs

I am a Slav and the fact it was Ukrainians is well documented even by the Soviets. But keep memeing.

How much of this anti German hatred these days is propagated by butthurt browns and Turks really makes me wonder...

why should brown people and turks hate us?
i think its the butthurt poles who are anti-german

It's not based on one specific massacre it's based on general German behaviour in Belorussia.

It's based on Khatyn, all events are based specifically on the events that happened in Khatyn. Just with Ukrainians swapped for Germans.

germans, ukrainians, lithuanians and croatians were all sick fucks

(((3006526)))

That's simply not true, Khatyn is only part of the events it is based on and Khatyn itself was not unusual and was one of hundreds of massacres.

Ukrainians like the Lithuanians and Estonians, were used round up, beat and kill Jews though, not fellow slavs, like in Babi Yar.

The executions and massacres against the native civilian populace in Greece, Poland, Belarus, and Russia was all Germans.

jewish kapos and sonderkommandos too

>a Slav would never hurt other Slav
You should probably brush up on Slavic history.

Oh I forgot France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maillé_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulle_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascq_massacre

jewish kapos had no choice, really

Its not they would not do it, but more that these units were basically untrained militias, so they were used more by the Einsatzgruppen. They were not an occupying force.

As far as the Italians go, most of their crimes were centered in Slovenia and Serbia, working together with the Ustaše.

As for, Romanians and Hungarians, they did not do much in the war, apart from hunting some Jews here and there.

Ukrainians were a part of the occupying force in Belarus, so you're wrong on that.

>Romanians and Hungarians, they did not do much in the war, apart from hunting some Jews here and there
If your historical knowledge is this shitty it would explain a good chunk of your beliefs.

why would lithuanians and estonians have any problems killing slavs?

They feared the black warrior

Wow, good thing the movie shows germans and the russian/ukraine collaborators being the ones commiting the massacre...

Try watching the movie, maybe?