What is it with commies and decorating themselves with useless and pointless medals? Is it inferiority complex?

What is it with commies and decorating themselves with useless and pointless medals? Is it inferiority complex?

Each medal is for every 100,000 people they've killed

>why do they use different medal type

It's is a method of 'rewarding' people without actually giving then anything of worth. In normal economy you get a salary bonus if you perform satisfactory. You can then spend that extra cash on someyhing. In communist economy the state was unable to provide enough goods and services to satisfy normal demand, let alone the demand of people who would get awarded with extra cash. So instead they gave those people useless shiny tokens of appreciation.

medals>shitty tiny ribbons

why are you comparing the most highly decorated american soldier to a bunch of anonymous commie desk jockeys.

That's a big hat

those are nowhere near as over the top as OP's image.

>a small row of ranks and titles to signify he's a general on an otherwise stock uniform
>compared to the literal scale armor of metals those commies are wearing

It's an authoritatian thing, not a communist thing. Nazis and such did the same.

>nazis and such did the same

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a nazi officer head to toe in medals. They often appear to have less than their Anglo counterparts.

> implying

Yes they are. The US simply has a type of shorthand system set up for medals so the soldiers dress uniform doesn't look as cluttered and silly as OP's pic.

That guy on the left.
>My feet hurt
>Why did I enlist?
>Why aren't our uniforms the same from the late 19th century
>Will I ever retire?

They mean exactly the same thing though. The commies just use actual medals instead of representations of medals.

great pic

Why are modern military uniforms no longer distinct and stylish? What the fuck happened to make them basically business suits?

We are a merchant culture

what's wrong with his face

what the fuck

its his aryan beauty anonymous

camo, communication, and logistical improvements outweighed the need to distinguish friendly units on the battlefield. You dont need to see the uniforms on another unit to know theyre friendly when you already know friendlies are scheduled to arrive from there at that time and you can radio in and confirm that youre allies because there's a grand operation going on that youre just one part of.

The only reason they were colorful in the past was to help out the command staff with issuing battlefield orders in a time where technology had not made that outdated yet.

Pragmatism happened.

Some western units still retain elements of older uniforms, although those are only for ceremonial purposes.

I think that's more of a military thing in general. If you're brainwashed enough to die for economic interests then you're probably brainwashed enough to take pride in metal badges.

he got called Mongoloid Jew by Canaris

Wouldn't technology and communication also make not distinguishing yourself irrelevant as well, especially considering modern warfare where its straight bombing before ground troops make any movement.

I mean when outside of the field of combat, what is wrong with returning to the old 19th century wear for the military?

>If you're brainwashed enough to die for economic interests
Not all soldiers serve for economic interest you mongrel.

>You're probably brainwashed enough to take pride in metal badges.
You're not taking pride in the fucking medal badges, you're taking pride in what they represent and what you did.

Bait triggered me.

YFW WW2 British officers battledress jackets were designed to look like civilian suits. After the war the style extended to the other ranks uniforms too as well as giving them collared shirts and ties.

This is the only post who answers it correctly. In the USSR people weren't getting generous paychecks or other monetary rewards, so they just kept handing out medals for birthdays and various anniversaries.

It's stems from the fascist patriarchal custom of victorious warlords and successful people in general decking theirselves out with jewelry and precious stones. Only the superior man is voluntarily minimalist.

Pic related. It's from a comedy film, but they're all wearing contemporary uniforms.

Goring had such an autistic obsession with medals that Hitler started personally turning down his requests for new awards.

Jewish

He was a manlet so his chest is crammed with medals only because his chest is relatively small

No, they don't. Each one of those ribbons are for a tour of duty or for some specific action that went above and beyond. NK medals are literal gold stars for showing up.

Naming an exceptional case that had to get turned down because of how exceptional he is doesn't say much. I still can't find any egregious pictures.

The reason for that is because they only had twelve years to hand them out.

Americans reward just as much, but they use the rows of little strips instead, Russians use full medals.

It's because you don't understand the might of Juche and Songun politics. The Korean People's Army is an invincible force capable of defeating the U.S. imperialists without failure under the wise respected supreme commander. The medals aren't useless because they are medals glorifying Juche and Songun to the death.

The Aryans of Nazi Germany looked like they came from Chernobyl.