NEO

Is not going back under 20$ again, how does it feel to be left behind again? So many threads telling you to buy. Congrats to all NEO holders, next stop 50$

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoHfuPzpf4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at this point I just pity the no neos. they are lesser creatures in my eyes.

managed to get as many gas as i had antshares for about the same price I sold at so I have that going for me at least

I sold all my NeoShares 2 days ago... Just to go all in on GAS.
P.S. Koenigsegg > Lambo

I literally sold my neo right before the bust to buy amp on a dumb news play.
I hate myself daily. I literally have never caught a major movement, sans bitcoin in general.
Considering redeeming the rest of mutual fund holdings to go balls deep in crypto, that way I can build a more varied port of coins rather than just hopping in and out of alts.

Love how all the fudders quietly disappeared

Getting back into 700k territory boyos

its to late buy now ?

Going to laugh when you fucking NEO losers get dumped by chinks

This guy has it right!

youtube.com/watch?v=GoHfuPzpf4o

Thats my biggest problem atm, I need that one moon to get at a good amount of money.
I don't feel like my 450$ are enough to build a nice portfolio

Chinks are awake, they're the ones pumping.
Cope harder fuckboy

got 20 Neo. Fucken comfy.

You've been saying that for months faggot

Totally doable. I invested 250$ into antshares/neo @ 4$. Now sitting on well over 1k

OMG mooning

WHY DIDNT I BUY AT 40k SATS

its good buy now neos or i need to wait? ty for answer

Neo is going to $400. It can do this.

I like your optimism.

Im highly skeptical of pretty much everything, but I am feeling this price too. A good original platform, a functional share that generates a dividend that has good value. Thats how it trumps ethereum. But i do feel this rise now is unwarranted for the development. Hope it cools off a bit and takes a slower ride up

NEO is going $200 eventually, its marketcap is barely 1bil, so its not all over. If you have mad cash buy into the upcoming dip.

Lol

I ONLY HAVE 5 NEO'S SOMEONE PLS HELP ME WHAT DO I DO IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT TO LAMBO LAND, ONLY USED HONDA CIVIC LAND AHHHHHHHHH.

There's going to be a Selloff, just trying to figure out when is driving me up a wall

Almost exactly 5 hrs from now.
Thank me later

I'll be awake and hold you to that