Give 5 reasons why this is a great coin, like NEO, GAS and OMG

Give 5 reasons why this is a great coin, like NEO, GAS and OMG.
If you can't convince me I'm selling my 200k coins.

this is a total shitcoin
my predictions that the devs were dumping during the pump was correct
800 BTC vol to 170 and dropping in less than a day
HMM WHOEVER COULD HAVE PREDICTED SUCH A THING

Sell your shit and get into OMG

Dump your coins directly into my wallet i wont spoonfeed someone who cant read a whitepaper or roadmap

it is not great like them but it is incredibly young as a coin that is built on a fair mining principle and it's algorithm is unique and thus less susceptible to hacking as hackers would have to develop entirely new systems to break their algorithm as opposed to the numerous shit coins that use then same cookie cutter code.
>bittrex soon

>Muh SIGT marketplace
No retards would pay your dodgy shit by some shitcoin called SIGT. they would rather pay by Bitcoin. Plus, nobodys gonna ditch Ebay/Amazon & sell their shit on sigt
>Muh tor nodes & cutting edge networks
lets be honest. we are not investing in crypto to contribute their bits to the progress of technology. money is all what matters.

Do it, faggot.

I guess I'm about to do it. Fuck this shitcoin SIGT. I"m tired of it. The community sucks.

Get out dude!, I was shilling this originally bought in at 700, sold above 4000. It was a classic Veeky Forums PND, the coin itself is garbage

I wonder if anyone has actually looked at the screenshot of the marketplace.

kek since this morning the buy orders have increased by 8 BTC and there is a steady uptrend. You are an impatient fool and will regret this within the week
have fun riding all the alt coins that already mooned

WE
ARE

THE WIGGIE SIGGIES

This isn't a solid coin. The devs don't do shit. FUck this pump&dump shitcoin. I'm outta here.

You referring to those 1 sigt iPhones lmao...

I memesd this crap hard with a few others all because Bittrex followed them on twitter, that was the entire hype for the pnd, it was a fun ride while it lasted

>3 months old
>dat volume
>bittrex soon
this is where all great coins start.

>bittrex
this is pure speculation

I just hope that retard really does dump 200k so i can buy more for cheap

>mfw when I'm reading this fud and sig jumps up 5% like it doesn't give a fuck

HODLLLLLLLL

always do the opposite what biz says

>Fuck this shitcoin, 23% gain after price readjustment doesn't mean shit.

Stay poor, poorfags.

Binance is gonna be the sh*t

OP where is our 200k dump you larping faggot we want those coins. You fraud

>muh fairmining
it aint fair when a shit ton of miners cant even mine it with Amd or get awfull Hash speeds on rx cards

btw it being fair mining doesnt do anything
look at vert/blackcoin now

also the algo aint anything special

its X11 with a Russian algo glued into it ( Gost) wich is actualy used by X11Gost aswel (except x11gost doesnt use Fugue)

the algo aint anything special

this coin has nothing special by design the only thing it got going for it is the mining Community like blackcoin had (Which is slowly falling apart from the Halving )

look into the coin my dude, it's one of the dumbest premises for a coin i've ever seen. i don't know why it keeps pumping like this but its only a matter of time before it dies forever unless there is a drastic change in development

in a week all these "I TOLD YOU SO FAGGOTS" will scramble over each other to buy at another ath and two days later we'll see pink wojacks and people wanting to sudoku and two days after that "I TOLD YOU SO FAGGOTS" and a week after that some pepes then pink wojacks then "I TOLD YOU SO FAGGOTS" then pepes etc etc
its an endless cycle

limp wrists playing with crypto keep doing what youre doing, retards gotta lose for real men to win

Because I've already made 800% profit.

/thread

>one of the dumbest premises for a coin i've ever seen
no ico, no premine, one of the dumbest premises youve ever seen... lol okay

>my predictions that the devs were dumping during the pump was correct
proof? you got transaction history from developers wallets or something?

>HMM WHOEVER COULD HAVE PREDICTED SUCH A THING
Anyone with half a brain knows that up is always followed by down. Kys, seriously.