Masculine

Why does Islam seem to be more alpha/masculine? Islam seem to be more family oriented and religious war is accepted. While Christianity is '' turn the other cheek '' snd all that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Verden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(1099)
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ_PaoJQZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage

because islam was created by a warlord, duh

Hitler was right. Charles Martel should have lost. Europe would have a negligible moorish admixture, but in compensation there would no longer be any kikes, commies, feminists, etc would never have happened.

We would have castrated all black slaves instead of HURR DURR DEY IZ OUR BROTHERS IN DE LAWD. They would have been extinct by now.

>implying all of western Europe would have turned to islam after one defeat

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Verden

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(1099)

Those battles were done by powerful men and not Christianity though.

Shows what a fucking ignorant turd he really was. The Arabs didn't want to conquer the francian kingdom they just looted the area and Karl Martell stopped that.

Islam is so powerful and masculine that they practiced pederasty on a huge scale and at one point most of Muslim world was ruled by colonial Christian empires.
Even now there is not a single Muslim great power.

>implying masculinity is defined by the ability to fuck the most women and kill the most men to have complete dominance like some psychopath.
>t. Chad wannabe

Seriously I know men are 3 times more likely to suffer from antisocialperonality disorder and narcissism but still that is no excuse. They are disorders for a reason.
It sucks because this stupid thread is probably going to bait alot of replies meanwhile well thought out posts hardly have any. Fuck this board.

Then why call Islam alpha/masculine? Everything they've done was accomplished by powerful men not Islam

Fastest growing religion habibi, we would have great countries if God had willed it, but great countries are not really useful right now in term of growth.

That's because of birth rates, not because of militant expansion or because people are adopting Islam.

The West gained power through treachery and underhanded cheats e.g. guns. Muslims gained power through brute force often outnumbered and with equivalent technologies.
Christianity is a method of controlling and cucking society.
It sows weak connivance and cowardice while Islam makes warriors out of people. Tbh the death knell for Islam and any nomad warrior society is adopting the civilized customs of settled peoples as they eventually become weak and mangy just like them.

Because you're a cuckold to authoritative barbarians who can enforce their fucked up policies at the end of a sword, because they know rational reasonable people won't accept their tyranny willingly. They rely on sniveling cowards like you to maintain power while beheading innocent people in the streets, knowing you'll accept it because being a sociopath is admirable to weak people with no ability to contribute anything positive to the world.

I pray to God every day for the complete and utter destruction of the human race because of people like you user, and I fucking mean it.

>t.degenerate western society

how about you collapse some more

You are aware Ottomans were among first to use gunpowder weapons en masse?
How does it feel to be historically illiterate yet post on a history board?
Also, Arabs didn't far that well against Byzantines after early impulse which was mostly them overruning regions where Byzantine rule was unpopular, after Byzantines and Persians exhausted themselves in a long war.

Islam = Unhealthy/Corrupt Masculinity Mentality
Judaism = Unhealthy/Corrupt Femininity Mentality

Gnosticism = Healthy balance of the masculine/feminine.

>Arabs didn't far that well against Byzantines
>permanently lost north africa, egypt, the levant and mesopotamia

even when the ummayads and the abbasids were having a civil war, got fucked by the mongols, the crusades and being fragmented the byzantine never recapture those territories until they finally got finished by the turkks, they know that the time they went closer to desert they would get fucked even when the muslims were at their weakest

>Byzantines didn't have civil wars
Also I covered that with "regions that opposed Byzantine rule".
There's nothing special about Islam and Christian cultures were in the long run far more succesful by every metric.
Not to mention your "it's unfair" bullshit is nothing but bullshit. The fact is Christian societies over time evolved and cultivated technological and social progress which put them in a leading position, while Islamic culture(s) stagnated.

>Islam is masculine
>That's why fags used the Middle East for sex tourism in the 19th and 20th century
I genuinely want all Muslims to die.

you seems to be misunderstanding something, what ive been saying is that the byzantine knew that they were militarily inferior to the muslims, hence why they never made attempt to seriously reclaim egypt, north africa and mesopotamia other than some raiding and capturing border cities back and forth even while the muslims were at their weakest and fragmented into several small states. hence why they adopted defensive stance and focused their military behind the tarsus mountain and anatolia because they knew they would get fucked.

christian here, is it weird that the more i learn about their struggle (jihad) the more i symphatyze with them, On the one hand as a westerner I found myself revulsed at the savagery of their tactics. But on the other hand I have something of admiration for their iron resolve and stubborn adherence to principle. Not something to be so lightly cast aside in a soulless age. It may seems to be that these men are the very harbingers of the new age we've been waiting for. A first, unsophisticated step perhaps - but a step in the right direction i think, as i watch everywhere around me succumb to degenerate modern society prevalent today.

i believe their cause is force worth supporting at least -- it seems like the only revolutionary force with actual ideology behind it, very different and radical compared to others nowaday which fought for petty materialism.

how are those birth defects doing Acmed?

t.cuck

Blessing of God that's what it is, high IQ rich people have shit fertility on average

Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. There is nothing wrong with getting angry, emotions drive people, Christianity is all about passion, just not passion for your libidinous urges. If your brother hits you and you absolutely pount the shit out of him in response that means you couldn't take the pain and responded disproportionately because he hurt your feelings. Sounds "effeminate" to me, if effeminacy means weakness.

If you genuinely were faced with having to kill or be killed and it was a situation out of your control, God will forgive you. However the proportion of the population faced with this challenge has dropped to below 1% and God knows if you are bullshitting. For all intents and purposes you turn the other cheek.

The vast majority of soldiers are "effeminate" cuckolds, they place their love of King Chad and his big dick inside their gf above love of God, they are willing to risk their only life in an unjust war to enrich their wife's son's father. King Chad himself is also effeminate in a way since he has all these guys serving him and worshiping him, he becomes spoiled and detached unless he makes great efforts to maintain his piety.

You realize middle east was 20 percent christian in beginning of the 19th century? Now theres barely any cause of muslim pop growth

>While Christianity is '' turn the other cheek '' snd all that.

If by that you mean a worldly religion of men and not God, then sure.

>You realize middle east was 20 percent christian in beginning of the 19th century?

Maybe 20 percent if you add a few similar groups.

>Now theres barely any cause of muslim pop growth
>cause of muslim pop growth

LOL no

Actually, maybe you were being sarcastic, I'm not sure

To get an idea of just what kind of MENTAL ILLNESS Christianity is
>be Albert Schweitzer
>master organist and music scholar specialized in the works of JS Bach
>dedicated also to the rescue, restoration and study of historic pipe organs
>graduates in philosophy and theology in prestigious European universities
>published author in the field of biblical scholarship
>notenough.jpg
>gets a Doctorate in Medicine
To what purpose? To improve the living conditions of Germans? To raise the fertility rates of German women? No. To go to Africa help negresses shit more niglets that will be forever dependent of Western countries to not starve to death! All because
>MUH JEEZUS!11

One comes out of a relatively safe society with class strife being the predominant dance.

One comes from a few habitable oases surrounded by tribes of bandits.

I know right? Fuck toxic masculinity all men are pigs!

Edgy

Aisha acted like a dirty whuuuuure in the desert one time and Mohammed got laughed at and called a cuck. He then had a divine revelation from Allah saying he wasn't a cuck and Aisha wasn't a dirty whuuure but that women should veil up and stay home.

It is because Christianity is a corruption of Prophet Jesus (pbuh) teachings. Jesus (pbuh) was a manly Muslim who was prepared to fight for his beliefs, unfortunately Satan turned it into a cuck religion for men who like to watch other men make love to their wives. One day Jesus (pbuh) will come back and fight the Anti-Christ for the Muslim Caliphate.

>Satan
(((Paul of Tarse))) to be accurate brother
Pic semi-related

Or maybe rather because they were also busy fighting Bulgaria and Slavs in the north and had no time to spread their forces thin in order to reconquer territories?

I will say this. If it would mean the end of kikery, and I mean the end as in every single Jewish individual, ethnic or religious, being shoahd, I would convert to Islam instantly. I mean right now I would go to the nearest mosque singing in the street Allahu Akbar. Yeah, Allahu Akbar.

I think it's mstly a modern thing that come form muslims being more fevernt and conservative than people in the secular west. Chistianty and judaism had their bellicose moments as well, but that's faded over time.

Intresting point, though in some way Judaiism could be conisdered overly masculine, wtih their unyeidling, nitpicky theologists.

Abrahamic religions are all pretty bad about balacing the masculine and femine princples, even though its a big aspect int pretty much every other world religion, major and minor. I guess it's a monotheistic thing. God suppouse to be formless and unkownable in the abrahamic tradition, but everyone antrthopomorphises it as a giant patriarchal elder.

You don't know what masculinity is. That bravado is simply their outward appearance. On the inside the Islamic world is rife with incest, child molestation, poverty, cowardice and beastiality.

Being a man isn't acting like a man infront of others, it's being a man

>Why does Islam seem to be more alpha/masculine?

If you consider "masculine" to be "rape, plunder and murder" - I suppose it's more masculine. Other than that it's just a terror plot by people who want to spend eternity in hell like the rest of Abrahamic religions.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ_PaoJQZE

>Why does Islam seem to be more alpha/masculine?
It doesn't to me. I'm assuming you're probably posting from a somewhat feminised Western country whre the locals aren't very masculine anymore so the Islamic world immigrants appear macho.

I don't know the reason, but it is indeed remarkable. Western women understand that too, that's why they desire open borders with Muslim countries so much. They want to be dominated and used by aggressive and dominant Muslim alpha males.

The irony is that if Christian countries fought with Muslim ones with all their might, the Christians would certainly win. We have more military technology, more discipline, more technical expertise, which is where modern war is won. But we won't fight. Muslims don't have the same capacities, but they fight with the ability they have, and that's why they are winning.

Seriously, if you discard the U.S. invasion of Iraq, when was the last time a Christian power won against a Muslim one? Muslims won the Yugoslav wars, they won the Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict, they won the Cechen wars, they won the Nigerian Civil War, the Lebanese Civil War, they are winning in the Philippines, everywhere. The only time they lost was in the India-Pakistan war, but against a Hindu power, not a Christian one.

Exactly Christianity leads to male feminisation, which is why millions of women are turning to Islam every day.

>Muslims won the Yugoslav wars

They got Bosnia, Kosovo and will get Greater Albania eventually.

That's winning.

>Exactly Christianity leads to male feminisation
And what? It takes for 2000 years for this side effect to kick in?

/thread
sage

Yugoslav wars weren't religious wars and Bosniaks were the biggest victims of the war with some 65,000 dead (half of it civilians) as opposed to the 24,000 dead Croats and 33,000 dead Serbs. And Bosniaks are the least numerous group among the three. They didn't even end up with a functional state but some divided federal hellhole half of which is Republika Srpska.

Are you seriously suggesting Christians haven't always been cucks?

Yes, and they're still not.

>a religion that's name literally means "submission" is masculine
lmao nice try mahmoud

>implying they wouldn't have accepted it gratefully and voluntarily

t.satan

obedience is a marshal virtue―he who cannot obey cannot command either