Neo Noob

I dont have any Neo, I want to buy in.. But then there is

>NEO
>NEOGas

Which one should one buy? I would like to wait for a dip before buying in.

Where do you guys see this coin long term?

NEOGAS for sure

Low market cap, low supply. Get in now before it hits $50. I'm not even kidding you, this is about to explode again.

when do you think it will moon again?

this pump can't last forever consistently, sure it may trend up to 400$ but there's gotta be a sell wall soon, hopefully back to 550k so I can re-enter

Literally mooning right fucking now. Check.

Market cap is like 60 million, NEO's is 1 billion. Coins in circulation is really low. As of right now, it could go to over $50 easy but over time, NEO will be worth much more because it generates it.

>NEO will be worth much more because it generates it
thats what I wanted to hear, hodling my NEOs no matter what

It’s possible that GAS would be worth more because of how slow it generates.

I bought 30 at 20 and 9 at 15. No regrets. This is going to $50 so soon and then I'm going to dump it all into NEO.

>Own 236 Neo
>Regret not maxing out every credit card I own to buy more

I'm a greedy fuck

I'm a poor student with like $100 in my bank account, but I maxed out all my credit cards and managed to put in 2500 into antshares. Thank fucking god.

That was awfully ballsy I applaud your audacity. Hindsight is 20/20

No you're a sane fuck. I remember looking at their website and documentation back at 2 dollars and thinking "what a fucking scam". I then bought in at 5 dollars and went with a reasonable amount just in case memery launched it. Memery launched it but any reasonable investor would have approached this one with caution

I mean, I really didn't see much of a risk. I always get these 0% credit cards in the mail. I got a couple of them and maxed them out, put most of it in antshares. Luckily, my credit score is pretty good.

My rationale was this: I have 0% APR for a full year. If I invest in a few good coins, buy on the dips (and there was a massive crash in July), I HAVE to make some profit in a year's time right? At least break even? So I figured why not. Made perfect sense to me, these 0% cards are freebies anyway. I'd rather play the credit card companies then take it out of my paltry wage.

0% cards? what the heck, well played gentlesir

Dont fall for it OP.
You're going to buy in at an ath, it's going to plummet, and tomorrow after you're down 50%, everyone who was egging you on to buy today is going conviently dissapear or try to reassure you by telling you about how already up 300% so you losing half your money doesnt matter.

If you're too late then you're too late. Just remember when your money is gone no one telling you to buy right now will be around to take any for what they said responsibility. You may think they're your friends now but when you're down, they'll have disappeared faster than the coin dropped. And those who didn't leave will only stick around to pretend they werent telling you to buy today at the ATH.

They're super common dude. Look it up. You get 0% APR for a full year and a minimum payment of like $25 a month.

There's Chase, Capital One, Discover, Citi, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, etc. They all offer it, you just need to apply and they grant it to you instantly if you're eligible.

At first, I tried doing it through Coinbase but they have limits. Few places would let me use credit cards to buy crypto (other than sketchy sites with high fees). So, I did an alternative way. I used Square Point of Sale, pretending I was a business, and deposited the credit into my bank account. Then moved the funds from my bank account to Gemini and bought Bitcoin. Then bought all my crypto and held.

Best place to get it? Can't see it on bittrex.

what do i do with 5 neogas per day?

Sold my NEO at 350k thinking it was just a little pump and it would go back down... Someone kill me.

hope to get back in about 550 if theres a drop?

Seems like a very prudent and realistic observation of biz.

Thank you for the reminder, I will no FOMO.. I will wait for the

>DIP

Yup, I think a drop to 550k is a sure thing. Just gotta be patient.

I think I will wait for 550k

Theres no guarantees, but any time ive not been patient its failed for me.
Dont be afraid to set up some buy orders then go forget about crypto fora while

how many jews can you get?