youtube.com/watch?v=T2zvWbrv-CY
youtube.com/watch?v=uYfwXZvWNxs
youtube.com/watch?v=mCDjfB1eYXs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hand_of_Ulster
youtube.com/watch?v=pmWrRr_bLXs
youtube.com/watch?v=KMGmuJBKOM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not what you would call culture

Care to elaborate? Only curious because right now there seems to be a big hubbub in parts of Ireland about Irish language and culture vs Ulster-Scots culture, but I don't actually know anything about Ulster-Scots culture, or language.

OG rednecks and hillbillies

King Billy is on the wall.

Here, have a wee look. youtu.be/XckDlD0OM8s
youtu.be/_6fPL5arFBc

True blue folk.

youtube.com/watch?v=03iwAY4KlIU

>fuck the irish
>muh flegs
>*murders catholic children*

Ulster Scots actually has a rich poetic corpus but it died out, I would argue, as both a subculture and a language in the 18th century. A lot of Ulster Scots "traditions" are startlingly modern, and the language is a construction unrelated to Scots as it is spoken in Scotland or as it was spoken in 18th century Ulster.

They also arguably represent a distinct ethnic group in eastern Antrim and Down.

*bombs yer pub*

youtube.com/watch?v=793TAUqVfSQ

>Ulster-Scots
>culture

Pick one, no really

Presbyterianism, patriotism and panache.

I live in a heavily protestant area in NI As the only Catholic family around. They have absolutely no culture. Anything you may mistake for culture is them poorly imitating British culture, or a part of Irish culture they've simply picked up from living in Ireland. Anyone who claims to be a loyalist is a retard. Any intelligent Protestant here is a wealthy business owner who doesn't give two fucks about anything other than his business. They're quite pathetic in all honesty. A vulgar, ugly, arrogant people and any sane person would much prefer the company of Catholic Irish or actual British people.

I went to school with them, i grew up beside them, and i see every time i step outside, every single day. I happily take the drive far away from my local area to be around other Catholics

>No culture, oh well, guess we'll steal some and make the rest up

Dolan Drumpf

Fact: Ulster-Scots are the most powerful race in the world.

kek

haha

its pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=d9uHhLe6WE0

Fuck King Billy and fuck Orangemen

Stop cursing.

Shitposting IRL

Some bullshit that Ian Paisley made up to get more gibs from London.

Ulster scots are genetically designed as humanities pioneers

Stop Colonizing

NI is a full fledged member of the UK and not a colony lad.

Is that other 1.5 the Orangemen?

hillbillies are the last bastion of authentic ulster scots culture. would anyone care to challenge this statement?

jij wat vriend

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4

They're the master race.

This is some top tier WUZing

youtube.com/watch?v=T2zvWbrv-CY

>rangers football

what a joke tbqh

Ira songs are better tho

Basically a bunch of arseholes who prance about to flute music celebrating a battle which took place over 250 years ago in order to goad Catholics into confrontations to make themselves feel relevant.

Absolute wallopers were marching about Edinburgh last weekend, the only people impressed were the tourists until people told them who they were.

In Edinburgh we have sphinxes and all sorts of ancient Egyptian symbolism because of this story people believed in the Middle Ages. You have to be a special kind of retarded to believe that today though...

Ulster-Scots "culture" can be summed up as an abortion of scottish-english traditions and the orange order; an order dedicated to collectively licking the ass of King William of the Glorious Revolution, although they're not even really sure why any more.

A vehemently anti-irish stance dictating that Northern Ireland is the eternal and ancient ally of England and an integral part of the United Kingdom, Ulster-Scots is arguably dominated by Historical Revision.

The Irish Republicans in Northern Ireland will often revise history to give justification to their deeds, while Loyalists will revise history to give justification to their existence.

They will look past the fact that Westminister offered to sell NI to the republic in return for the Republic joining the allies during WW2-something which NI only found out about decades after WW2 had ended-or that England has generally seen NI as a money dump devoid of anything worthwhile for quite some time.

Their biggest achievement is arguably in the Somme, where they produced some decent fighters, however the Republic of Ireland did exactly the same.

Simply put, "Ulster-Scots" culture is an amusing afterbirth of a botched partition, condescending and assuming while entirely unaware that as an identity and a culture it has built its house upon the sand, and the storm of filthy fenian shitposting is well on its way.

Flegs

Pretty spot on answer mate.

>filthy fenian shitposting
Can I get the ball rolling? Can anyone find me a picture of an orange order memeber who isnt a degenerate, fat, balding or middle aged?

They parade their women as if they are something to be proud of in the march who have most likely dug out their Sunday best which they last wore to a court trial or whatever the Irish equivalent of Jeremy Kyle is. They march in a little squad.

Last weekend when the absolutely howling women's section marched past in the street I shouted "the forces of mordor are on the march again!" and the assembled crowd began pissing themselves laughing until an angry fat bald man in sunglasses started staring at us.

To be honest by "filthy fenian shitposting" I more referred to the fact that by throwing endless votes at the DUP, loyalists have essentially condemned themselves to their fate.

People believe that a strong DUP vote=hard luck for bogshits, but in fact the opposite is true.
It is one of those incredibly rare "if they win, they lose, if they lose, they lose hard" situations.

The DUP do not have the support of the country, only their votes. Their mandate clashes quite harshly with a majority of their voters, the two best examples being on Gay-Marriage and Brexit; the majority of NI are in favour of Gay-Marriage and against Brexit, while DUP are very strongly against gay marriage and pro-brexit.

This ends up with every term ending with several very fed up voters who usually end up looking at actual policies and lending a second/third preference vote to Sinn Féin.

The propaganda and PR game played by SF has been nothing short of masterful; for a group of ex-terrorists to be seen as "the nice guys" is unheard of.

The tighter the contest is, the harder it hits DUP when Northern Ireland's media actually shines on them. Now they are in the eyes of Great Britain too.

There is a reason SF do not panic, have not panicked and will not panic about DUP support, as it's not real support. DUP can easily lose votes to SF, but SF will never lose a single one to DUP.

It is a pity as I believe British heritage and culture ought to be preserved when NI does join the rest of the republic, unfortunately it seems like loyalists are so retarded that they'd rather cuck the fenians out of it for a few more years than accept the fat gaelic cock down their throat for eternity.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYfwXZvWNxs
it's like honey for the ears

>no guitar solos

youtube.com/watch?v=mCDjfB1eYXs

I don't get what the deal with that red hand is

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hand_of_Ulster

I just find a disembodied hand on all the livery to be a tad eerie myself

>I just find a disembodied hand on all the livery to be a tad eerie myself

I think you may be a homosexual user.

It belongs to Tiw.

No it is Tiw's hand.

don't go attributing your personal insecurities onto me if you please

DESU the young guy looks like he's had to pull a dangerous dog off his mum at some point in his life.

this can't be the best you've got?

youtube.com/watch?v=pmWrRr_bLXs

kys

kat

>loyalists

drug abuse

>actually believing fenians being axed isn't justified

Sounds like you got bullied lad

youtube.com/watch?v=KMGmuJBKOM8

not familiar with irish affairs, but you mean to say the protestants vote DUP but hold their noses cause the DUP holds such retarded beliefs? why don't people form a new party? is it cause that would divide the protestant vote and therefore compromise unionism?

I know you think you were beaten up because of your religion but in truth it was because you were an unlikable twat

You hit the nail on the head.
The UUP is another unionist party which is much less right wing and is far more competent, less corrupt and general free of real scandal or fuckery, but they were practically annihilated in that last election because people threw votes at DUP to limit SF-except it didnt work, because SF are gaining popularity despite this.

There is no electorate more retarded than the NI loyalist electorate becauss they have inadvertedly ensure SF are gonna keep gaining because the DUP are fucking awful.
Not because they're right wing or loyalist, just because they're a bumbling shitstorm of corruption and actual retardation

Loyalist voting patterns in NI are as follows:

>There we go, DUP in power again,fuck you fenians!
>What the fuck? The DUP's policies that they openly and loudly parade around and haven't changed in decades don't agree with me/actively fuck me over! Fucking DUP! Bigots! Corrupt!
>I can't believe anyone would vote for this terrible party
>Fuck you DUP ASSHOLES I'm voting UUP/SDLP/Alliance!
>What the fuck??? Sinn Féin gained popularity! Shit!
>Quick everyone, vote DUP!

Nah

The best thing about Ulster Scots nonsense is the "WEWUZ" level revisionism. Like that time they claimed Ancient Gaelic mythic figures were Protestant Loyalists. it's not only revisionist but also theft on the same level as those black Supremacists claiming a load of historical European figures were black.

Taig here. Never liked these fucks. They are bad immigrants who don't assimilate into the culture. Not to mention the only reason they exist is to fight wars and build ships, useless now that the empire is reduced to dust.

To what extent would loyalists chimp out if a united ireland was declared in the next few years?

kek

If its passed in a referendum they won't do much. Noone really wants northern Ireland, you can see the utter revulsion the British establishment has towards the DUP. They are left in a pretty pitiful position the utter scum that they are. Their sole purpose in life is to seem as British as possible and real British people fucking despise everything they represent. If they hadn't chimped out and and stayed with republicanism they would be in a much better spot now desu.

is it possible that the protestant areas secede from catholic NI if an independence referendum got a majority vote?

Nah that is very unlikely to happen, but has been proposed many times in the past. Firstly it would be too small to be politically viable. Then you have the fact that the British government wants them gone, its a massive money hole and it hurts their reputation internationally. I'm pretty sure that only the most die hard proddys would support it in any case. Its basically just a matter of time before full reunification, probably in the next 50 years or so, with some kind of devolution system like they have now. Unionists are simply on the wrong side of history.

You are full of it. The UK will NEVER give up Norn Iron because after Brexit sharing a border with an EU nation becomes immensely valuable.

It's up to the people of the North to decide.

>He actually believes that fenians are the ones who chimpout and act like niggers and not the other way around

Get fucked Hun
Up the fucking RA, brits out RIGHT fucking now

Orangeman retarded, mayhap?

>[bombs internally]

Desperate WEWUZ level larping that came about since partition to try to justify Northern Ireland still existing except for the sole reason it was the only part of Ireland colonized/assimilated into British culture heavily enough to remain. Especially since that really isn't a great argument in modern day debates.
this
>still voting for the DUP after cash for ash lost the unionist majority for the first time since partition
at this point they deserve to lose out to the nats for their idiocy

sometimes I like to pretend there isn't any island to our west

it's more than enough if they've been there for hundreds of years and they consider themselves British

The Wuzzing levels are off the charts when it comes to princess Scota it's utterly laughable.

The Scottish orangemen genuinely believe this too (pic related) never mind that the stone has had its isotopes linked to a quarry from 600AD near Scone abbey where it was kept for centuries.
Never let the truth get in the way of a good we wuz story.

Stinky old kekarino cheese. From a black history month page.

Orangemen are literally we wuz tier retarded.

They just ripped off a lot of the ridiculous shit with the Nemedians being descended from Scythians written in the 1200's, so even the WUZZING is unoriginal

>[commits war crimes internally]

>Linfield v Celtic in Belfast on July 14
Going to be some Sasanach tears

Huns WILL die

After reading the holy cross debacle I've come to the conclusion that Loyalists belong somewhere in Central Africa and not Northern Ireland at all.

>le IRA are the big bad terrorists

Loyalist paras killed more civvies, lad.

Nobody was the "good guys" except potentially peace process Chuckle Brothers.

If NI votes to join the ROI, it happens.

Loyalists won't be able to do a thing.

>muh UVF/paramilitaries in general
Loyalist paramilitaries can't do anythhing without British army support, if even. During the Troubles they killed absolutely nobody of note and had almost 0 impact on the conflict beyond non-combatant deaths. The IRA were utterly and entirely unaffected by them, it was the British that beat the IRA senseless; the loyalists just beat up civvies.

>Secede
What? NI is already artificially big; it's only as big as it is because at the time if it'd have been any smaller it'd have been an even bigger humiliation. The partition border made very little sense to anyone.

>But it'll never happen
Yes, it will. Ironically enough it's the Loyalists who'll make it happen; nationalists/republicans have just sad back and let them continue to fuck it up for themselves.
Moderates lean to pro-irish instead of pro-union now.

heat yer hole with arlenes coal

>loyalism

It was fun while it lasted.

>unironically being loyal to the government that has cucked you for 800 years
Ultonians explain yourself

well the choice is between being cucked by rome or cucked by london so better the devil you know...

Nice meme.