Is sia coin a scam? I have 1million of this shit, should I sell at a loss and invest elsewhere?

Is sia coin a scam? I have 1million of this shit, should I sell at a loss and invest elsewhere?

its heading for sub 200 sats.....

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6sqwu3/400_integrations_coming_to_sia_network/
bostonglobe.com/business/2017/08/07/sia/sUZ0p3EEAsgVuL2aGCeqEJ/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cashed out yesterday, threw it into DNT. Up 50%. No regerts.

Just hold you moron.

I took out 11k or so couple weeks back(mining) and bought neo at 6. Let say i quadruple my profits.

>is siacoin a scam
>one of the few cryptos that actually has a functioning product

user, I...

Now is the time when you should be buying more. It'll inevitably go up, especially when it becomes more widely adopted by criminals or another fappening leak happens and normies stop trusting traditional cloud storage.

why would sia be adopted by criminals?

Yes, sell it now. It has no way to go but downward to 100 SAT. user you aren't sentimental about your purchases, are you? Why to not stop losses? This coin has no future.

This

It's a product with potential, but with devs that are bad at marketing (or just don't want to). For me it's a long hold.

Plus, on a technical level, while they have a lot of the hard work done, there are a few key features they need to implement before it will get widespread use. But when these features are done, we could see some big growth.

It's disfunctional for some reason. Poloniex fucks up, just google it, poloniex siacoin error.

I got 45k stuck there. It only happens with siacoin, they lose peoples coin etc.

for them to store things

not trolling, genuinely curious...

what types of things would need to be stored on a decentralized encrypted cloud instead of, say, a USB stick?

sell this trash coin

No but there is a good chance they are over valued right now.

I think it might even go below 100 sat.
You can all thank Bitcoin for that.

Idk how credible this is,but a bagholder can dream.....

reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6sqwu3/400_integrations_coming_to_sia_network/

please sell
i dont have any but wanted to buy anyway

>reddit.com/r/siacoin/comments/6sqwu3/400_integrations_coming_to_sia_network/
Sounds too good to be true.

I assume you guys heard about this:
bostonglobe.com/business/2017/08/07/sia/sUZ0p3EEAsgVuL2aGCeqEJ/story.html

Sia is a scam that's run out of a basement by two Harvard dropouts. It's always been a shitcoin

kek'd at pic

It's not a scam, it's just not the crypto to speculate on right now.

Hey Siamarine - yes you. Come over here for a minute. Don't be afraid, first of all, I am here only to protect you. Maybe just sell your bags when still you can exit with not that big losses? Do you know what happened to all the ppl who bought DGB at ATH? They are still holding their shitcoin bags and will do that no matter what since they are emotionally attached to them. That's not how a successful trader behaves. Aren't you for sure also sentimental about your purchases. I'm sorry but remember that sometimes bad decisions are being made on such a volatile market like crypto and it's not entirely your fault. Read something about risk-management and conclude whether you want to risk even further with basically dead scam coin like Sia? You can still invest your bags into something profitable - take a look at Neo, OMG or IOTA for example and watch all these sweet gains that would enable you to cover your loses with this shitcoin.

Bagholder spotted.

+
This coin was NEVER INTENDED FOR HOLDING - just look at the amount of coins mined every 10 minutes. Have you ever heard of this thing called INFLATION? I'll leave you to come up with conclusions... Eventually, developers said publicly that THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRICE OF THEIR COIN? Why to buy or hold it then? Do you hate money? Anyway, you'll do what you want but you've been warned.

you guys buy anything without looking at the price before the bullrun started. Open up a chart, click on daily candles, now zoom the fuck out. Rally started from 20 satoshis. Congrats on holding something that is STILL 10x from half a year ago.

bought 100k bags ;^)