There's still idiots hoping for sigt instead of a real coin backed by the skelly man himself

there's still idiots hoping for sigt instead of a real coin backed by the skelly man himself.

give up on shitcoins, this is your chance to get into a moon mission.

I helped shill SIGT into the successful pnd it was, The coin is garbage though lmao.

If anyone is still in sigt, get out now it probably wont get listed on Bittrex... like that would affect the price anyways!

I'm actually thankful to this coin because it proves utterly than memecoins are unregulated magic money where insider trading can happen freely, removing any fairness in the game. The coin was mooning before the announcement come on.

That's what's great about crypto ATM, no official stock market style announcements.
There's money to be made everywhere if you're good enough.

while I agree on the insider trading it was pretty clear from the charts yesterday that OMG is going to the next stage. PAY too btw; they seem to move together

By good enough you mean know the right people who have information not released to the public?

>he can only put money into a single coin
be quiet onecoiner

don't get shaken out during this dip

>like that would affect the price anyways
That's a retarded statement. Did you really shill SIGT? Cryptopia is so shitty that it literally made me only buy once (at 500 sats) and never trade.

I'm sure there are more people thinking the same and just waiting for a better exchange to pick it up.

Shit coin, with a shit dev team on a better exchange is still not worth a second look.
These coins trade on hype and that's all.

fucking sell your shit sigt bags and get some omg , its already on real exchanges

>bought at 500 sats
>sitting at 2800 sats
>bags
typical fomo kiddy

Got in OMG days ago with my profits from the sigt pump! Gotta move with the hype.

what hype is there for sigt? its listed on a single exchange no one knows about, its subreddit is dead, and the dumb asses here who bought at ath and panic sold dont even have .2btc to rub together

>in at 700
>out at 4000
Move on while you're still in profit or wait till the next pnd...
Either way don't let your capital be tied up in a stagnant coin

Wait, what
>that's my argument

>get back in at 2k
>then out at 4k+
you dont know what youre doing. but hey if you have adhd and need to keep chasing pumps then thats cool.

I'm gonna keep chasing that cash, good luck to you mate.

I'll send you some postcards when it's back at 4k+, m8

spoiler: I've got more OMG & NEO, but I don't put all my eggs in the same basket like idiots. i.e. you

guys, just look at their webpage and their devs. this is not a shitcoin over.
neo was also a shitcoin a month ago and now i made more than 70k faggot.

I'm in NEO & OMG also... fuck you're salty

It was public knowledge that there was going to be a japan meetup with news today. Not saying insider trading doesn't exist in crypto, but this one wasn't a complete surprise