Parents want me to pay $500 rent monthly or they'll kick me out
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bizbeginner.com/2017/07/18/parents-rent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

move out of their home you leech

I have every right to stay in their home,it will be mine anyway

are you a neet? what are your investments? educational background?

Your parents are leeches. You are of them. Witch explain why you are a litl pepe leeche.

Kill them !

>Look Mom, I posted it again xD

NEET
Crypto daytrading and HODLing (20/80)
Make around $20 a day
High school dropout

have you discussed your investments with your father? is it possible for you to seek some kind of a job to support your crypto investing? perhaps go back to high school hoping to get a job in finance after that? & do you live in the us

I'm not really on talking terms with them.I argue with them daily about my future.
Going back to high school is out of the question.I got retained for 2 years,its just too hard for me.
I live in Canada

For now,I think $400 a month+$656 welfare
This is after taxes though,I give this sum to my parents and withdraw the same amount from their account

Just find any kind of part-time/full job to do. They will be satisfied as long as you are not a full leech, at least I think so. Just do anything that can be classified as "moving on" with your life.

I really really don't want to be a wagecuck

i already told you in the last thread OP, build one,two,three mining rigs, use some of the profit to pay them and keep the rest, if they are gonna charge you rent it includes electricity

Literally get an apartment.

Nobody does, and yet most people are. Grow up, make money and invest them wisely. Maybe you'll be free of the wagecuck shekels eventually, maybe not. In the meantime - grow up!

you sound like such a manchild

Fuck off Boomer retard
You're just another cog in the machine,corporate slave

you are a legit manchild though. don't be like the left and take real criticism... You need to be a cog in the machine to understand how to get out, unless you're born rich. Fortunately for me I was a cog at the ripe age of 13 so I had myself sorted out by the time I was 20. Wagecuck until you're worth something more than a wagecuck cause now you're kinda sub-human.

Sub-human?
I'm pure aryan you filthy trash

Are you trolling? It's the exact same thread twice a day...

Did you read this bizbeginner.com/2017/07/18/parents-rent/ ?

Are your parents wealthy?

Do you have big house?

Do you have own room?

Why your parents want you to pay rent, is it principle, or do they really need you money?

I think if you have plenty of room, why move out of parents?

for example Italy, its very common that childrens, especially men, live with their parents over 30 years old.

These times, if you get along with your parents, no need to be moving on your own.

i.e. its no shame to live with parents.

Im single man over 30 years old, and can say, that living on your own is not picnic.

If you have change to live with parents, good relations with parents, and own room, then why not living with them.

b/c my parents want me to pay rent

Ugh you finally got me I see your retarded ass post every other day but finally I've got to reply. (To save everybody else from posting these things that I see in every thread)

$500 is really fucken cheap for a decent place's rent. Your predicament would be solved if you put in the least amount of effort or thought about it at all. You don't have to become a wageslave there are other options for those who make them. Be the Canadian plumber!
No you don't deserve to live at your parent's house you don't deserve anything and you don't have any rights except to die. You are nothing more than any other animal. Finally, you're REALLY shooting yourself in the foot with this aryan bullshit. Go back to /pol/ you'll have more fun posting with people of like IQ.

The fact that people like you exist makes me sad. There is no excuse to blame other people for your own lack of problem solving skills. And your parents have every right to ask a grown ass man(child) to contribute to the family for after taking care of him for 20 years.

Um,actually their money will be mine when they die so they shouldn't ask me to contribute,but instead give me an allowance

>$500
Just a little more and you can get an apartment of your own where I live lol. Just move out

Id rather be homeless than "work." If my mom kicks me out, I'll liquidate everything I own except for my one revolver and walk around the country side until I die or get killed. Fuck wageslaving

you must be harbouring jews then cause you on that "pure" pleb level

Better being a wagecuck even for a small while than a NEET. Are you thinking that you can graduate from neet to lamboland?
If you actually want to invest into something get a job even for a year. Don't you want to try to get a gf at some point? Or settle down in general?
Are your parents rich/will you get money when they pass away? It might happen when you're 50 years old, do you want to live a life of a shitposting neet to that age?

If you went back and tried to get an education, you could end up in a semi-comfy job.
Not everything is being a wagecuck. And based on your earlier comment I don't know how you think being a burden to the society neet is better than being a "cog in the machine wagecuck"

And high school isn't hard, try to go trough some kind of an "evening high school" if you have those in your country. That is if you are not afraid of the social aspect? I don't know, I'm not you but
if you dropped out of high-school it might've not been only based on the fact that it's hard.

Try to do something. Don't live an endless neet life.