I sold my neo's at 0.00630000

i sold my neo's at 0.00630000...
plz kill me

stfu I sold 10k ans at 50k

Same. End my life.

Sold at 337k lmao

Sold my 171 neo at 475k and dumped the proceeds into bitbean. ;-;

I was ready to sell .00700k last night, when I woke up I was glad I did not.

Are you me?

Don't feel bad I got 1000 USD worth at 7.77 and sold at 8.77 because I'm a little bitch. Now I hate myself more and more daily

>sold at 0.0065
>didnt buy back the dip

kys me

Nah it would be more fun to torment you about your mistakes for as long as you can take it

poorfag here. I don't have much NEO. i'm about to round up to 50 later today. My one advantage is not selling, ever. Also have 20 GAS.

I didn't buy at 0.003. Might as well give money to charity.

can someone please put this on the bear

>tfw bought 450 ANS at .00385

We're both a make it

i sold my bitb yesterday and bought gas, doubled my money in one day.

I have exactly 1 NEO that I completely forgot about. Now up $20 lmao. Should I even bother to keep holding it? Will this go up to like $100 or something to make it worth it?

I sold mine at 0.0033

>mfw still hodling

my guy

Take your profits and put some into OmiseGO while you wait for NEO to dip. It's rocketing. Partnering with Vitalik

Is this shit ever gonna dip?

no :)

good luck mate, very good investments

got paid today so I'm gonna pump DNT

buying is easy, holding is the only hard part

>only 20 ans

Bought them at $6 but im still missing out on tens of thousands of dollars right now

I went all in around $9. Its been a helluva time

fukken same. bought in ages ago with only 250 bucks because why the fuck not chuck a bit of money on something.

now I wish I'd thrown as much as I'd thrown a bitcoin. why god, why didn't I do it...

I'll see you in civicland friend

wtf easiest hodl of my life

I bought high at the end of the first conference @415k sat and held like a good NEOmarine for 2 months
I feel vindicated as fuck family

sold 350 ans at a 30% loss before the august 1st fork thinking they were all about to crash.

Weak hands get weak gains

I think I was the one who bought your Neos. Thanks for the bargain!