Is now a good time to get in biz? once the news spreads it will go higher right?

Is now a good time to get in biz? once the news spreads it will go higher right?

Other urls found in this thread:

plasma.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

plasma.io/

It's in the dip right now. Pick some up. Next week we will be at 10$ ea. Screenshot this.

Get some and watch the charts if it goes any lower. If it does pick up double your initial amount

Think I missed the dip books just started going green fuck!

ethereum cultists are losing their mind over this plasma news. I don't know if it's the best time to get it, but it's not the worst.

huge swings in price. I think its gonna skyrocket soon

shall I jump in?

Wait omisego is new eth? Hahaha ethfags btfo
Told y'all bancore would replace eth

hasnt it already ?

Not even close. You brainless fail to realize the implications of this tech. One of the first dApps that might actually go mainstream.

volumes steadily going up. its gonna do some cool things in the next couple hours. get ready to ride some waves

>plasma.io/
Go away shill.

tfw 135btc sell wall

what is happening right now ?

Nothing has any resistance today, all walls get smashed. This coin will be 10$ by end of today

It's racing to 10 dollars by the end of the day.

Stabilizing.

tfw whales are going to continue to put up these walls to keep the price down in order to accumulate

this coin will be so fucking huge it's retarded

>buy when it's already up 80%

typical biz retards

protip: look at this coin on a 3-4 hour chart. don't trade it. just hold it until the end of the week.

I still cant believe this is real, we are up like 60% right now and whales apparently are still trying to keep the lid on this thing before they let it explode.

this seems too good to be true tbqhf

Look when this post was created... At about 20 percent up. It's now around 80. Fucking read before posting your retarded opinions

Crash plz, I'm sorry for shorting at 157k. Plz let me get my omgs back