Why do white people get BTFO here?

Why do white people get BTFO here?

Inability to cope with guerilla warfare. We still haven't figured out how to deal with it.

inb4 "Greeks aren't white"
inb4 "Macedonians aren't Greek

Persians had no issues there.

>What is Alexander the Great?
>What is Basmachis getting btfo in the civil war?

We have actually, we just don't seem to apply it.

WE

''''''''''''''''''''white people'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>afghans arent white.

what did he mean by this?

>WE
Retard.

>impling afghan are not whites

you know exactly what I mean you retarded stormfag.

Ask the Nazis.

I'm 40% Afghan and 50% northwest euro, and I'm not "white" by any means, don't know what y'all are smoking

Because Aryans are the master race

First all Afghans don't have the same skin color and there are many pale white ones. Secondly brown isn't a race. You are considered caucasian.

Pashtuns are white. So it's white people BTFOing other white people.

Because we stopped slaughtering any form of ressistence quite a few decades ago. Up until then, shit was fine.

Indians aren't even masters of their own bowels.

>first of all Afghans don't have the same skin color and there are many pale white ones
Yes, the majority of us are fairly brown though. Ignore those cherry picked nuristanis found in google images
>Secondly brown isn't a race
Neither is white, and I didn't claim that

go back to where you came from shitskin

blow up a bunch of amerilards for me bucko

No ill fuck your mom
I'm a nondenominational Christian

I'm not a stormfag you retard.

Afghani master race kick ass.

shit OC desu the older one was better

Dude lets apply modern day identity politics to history.

Besides that, what you said is inaccurate. Alomst everyone who invaded Afghanistan had a problem there. That's why it's called "Gravedyard of Empires" by historians.

Nah

Why compare iranic peoples with indics. Aryans are just a meme in today's world. Just seems cringy my man.

Because we now take pity on the unwashed savage in the nations we invade and no longer just kill everyone that looks at us funny, enslave the rest and build colonies on the graves of the dead.

Except Persians and Mongols never had issues there, only the British, Americans, and Russians did.

>poos
>aryan
lol

you guys realize around 30% of people in afghanistan are persian, and that 40% are pashtun which is a close cousin to persians right

It's always the fucking Anglos doing damage control for their failures.

>Anglos fuck up in Afghanistan
>GRAVEYARD OF EMPIRES! UNCONQUERABLE, NO MAN CAN POSSIBLY WIN THERE!

>Anglos get railed by Rommel
>DESERT FOX, THE GREATEST GERMAN COMMANDER! ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT HIM IN BATTLE

etc

dont forget

>anglos got btfo by literal spear chucking niggers
>THE ZULUS, THE GREAT AFRICAN EMPIRE, LED BY THE WARLIKE SHAKA ZULU, WHOSE ARMY EQUIPPED WITH BULLET-PROOF LEATHERS WHICH RENDERS CANNONS AND FIREARMS USELESS, COMMANDING HUNDRED THOUSANDS OF MEN IN HIS COMMAND, NO EUROPEAN ARMIES COULD POSSIBLY STAND AGAINST THEM

>imperialistic Anglos BTFO by their bastard offspring
>"''GREAT''" BRITAIN LOSES TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN SURPRISE UPSET AS UPPITY COLONISTS RUN BEHIND TREES, ENLIST AID OF FILTHY SAVAGES AND DIRTY FRENCH

>Anglos tried to extend the 99 year Hong Kong lease and failed.
>WE KEPT TO OUR END OF THE BARGAIN. THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO.

Its poor mountainous land. If there was some extremely valuable resource therw im sure that the Afgans would have had a much harder time

What's the other 10%?

>30% of people in afghanistan are persian
Not back then even if they are related to other Indo-Iranians/Iranics like Persians, it wasn't a "Graveyard" of Empires. Persians, Medes, Mongols, White Huns, Turkics, etc...subjugated them time and time again.

I always get a laugh out of that.
>The Zulus were equipped mainly with the traditional assegai iron spears and cow-hide shields, but also had a number of muskets and old rifles though they were not formally trained in their use.
>The British and colonial troops were armed with the state-of-the-art Martini-Henry breech-loading rifle and two 7-pounder (3-inch, 76 mm) mountain guns deployed as field guns, as well as a Hale rocket battery.
>Despite a vast disadvantage in weapons technology, the numerically superior Zulus ultimately overwhelmed the poorly led and badly deployed British, killing over 1,300 troops, including all those out on the forward firing line.

they fear the black warrior

Are you chink afghan or persian afghan or something else?

he is just normal average mongrel Americuck

>white people
everybody, including the locals, get BTFO in afghanistan. it should just be kept as a wilderness that no-one enters, not really even a country (as the state has usually only existed within the city limits of Kabul)

Do you know what aryan means
lol

4% native/east asian, 6% middle eastern

Not a chink

iranic people

It was my understanding that the Pakistan/north India region fell under the "aryan" designation (which includes indo-iranics and indo-aryans)

No, only iranians/iranic people are aryan. Indians call themselves aryan because aryans invaded them a bajillion years ago which is why they like to say the north is aryan but the south is dravidian when really, there's no discernible difference between the north/south besides a slightly different color of poo skin color.

That's actually not true. While your average North and South Indian look only slightly different when it comes to skin, the further south you go the darker, more Dravidian/Australasian Indians get.

Ok so Russians (asians) and Americans (mexicans and blacks) got their asses whooped, but why do you fail to mention the Macedonians who merc'd all the desert ppl?

Anecdotal but I met an Indian girl who looked 100% white with light hair once. I honestly didn't believe her when she told me she was Indian .

She's likely the descendant of aryans, I've met a few indians like that too.

>Inability to cope with guerilla warfare. We still haven't figured out how to deal with it WITHOUT abusing human rights
FFY

Aryan in the indian context doesn't mean iranic you twerp

Aryan for Indians also doesn't have an exclusive ethnic connotation like it does for Iranians though.

Eventually we figure out there actually isn't anything of any value there and go home.