Basic

Basic
Attention
Token

I bought a large stack of this and so far it's nothing but regretti.

>Trending up
>Regret

>bought BAT yesterday cuz I thoughti t might profit from google drama
>it started dipping a lot so I sold half at a loss this morning
>now it's mooning

fugg

anyone know why its mooning

My everything needs a dumb reason you moron. If it's good product it'll go up.

shooting up 20% in a matter of hours usually has some reason

Attention Deficit Token

People are taking neo profit and buying bat so they can out Jew the chinks and Google jews in one trade

I unironically use Brave

I actually am inclined to believe this

That's what I did. Of course, I pulled out too soon but I made money so can't cry over spoiled milk

There was a thread on here yesterday that really spoke to me.

The OP said that when he's making gains he doesn't feel nearly as emotionally charged as when he's losing money. That's literally me right now. I don't feel a thing that BAT is going up right now as opposed to me reminiscing the missed ships that already set sail with other coins

Didn't know we were gonna start talking about feelings. I only got into crypto because my no job loser roommate invested $1000 in eth and it turned into $40,000. Meanwhile I'd been working for 5 years and only had 50k saved.

Now I'm in crypto, I'm reselling stuff in auctions, and I have designs on a weekend business all because I want to make more money than other people. It's like a light switch got flipped. I could either just sit at my job and take what I'm given or I could go out and make a fortune. I decided I needed to do more than just sit at my job. I'm going to fucking make it.

Today is my 28th birthday. How about you all go buy some fucking BAT and make my stack of 35,000 go up a few hundred dollarydoos?

Got dubs and made gainz bruhs on this birthday MOON

You sound like a kindred spirit. I've enjoyed making extra cash withbside ventures. It's much more rewarding earning through your own hustle rather than just recieving a paycheck.

Realistically, what's the chance of this hitting $3000 USD?

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING SOLD YESTERDAY

Haha nice man, good story

Ugh... Think in market caps instead. A few Billion is the least I would say.

its under 20 cents. It doesn't need to hit $3000.

Spend $200, you get 1000 BAT. If it goes to $10 you just made $50000.

Having said that, i think these guys can jerk the rug out from under joogle and facebook's advertising revenue.

>top 3 accounts still hold over 80% of the tokens

yeah ok, what could possibly go wrong. Thanks OP just bought 100k