How am I going to explain this to my kids?

How am I going to explain this to my kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/117672124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand your question, explain what?

I would also urge anyone who posts on Veeky Forums regularly not to have kids but that's besides the point.

Bunch of naked men in public places

You're a retard, don't reproduce

reminds me of this
vimeo.com/117672124

the fact the Fascists were able to get something right?
yeah, their policies, war tactics, and racial views were all shit, but they did have nice architecture.

I wouldn't want to with this kind of degeneracy in the streets corrupting the children

Their architecture looks like it's made of paper lol

This except for the part about him being retarded, that's not necessary.

If you cannot appreciate the finely sculpted qualities of the male body in peak physical form, then you are not worthy of life.

dude giant cubes lmao

>those little white willies

It doesn't matter about me, it's about how I explain it to my kids. As soon as you have to do some mental gymnastics to justify why your child should stare at dicks, you have fallen

Once upon a time there were a great people called the Romans, but that was a long time ago and now they are no more.

In the same place the Romans lived there now lives a new people, but they are not as clever as the Romans, so they like to pretend they are Romans. As you can plainly see they are not as good at making statues as them.

yeah, you're right. I just said Fascist architecture was nice because I thought that's what OP was complaining about. It's usually shitty. Now I'm not actually sure what he meant.

Tell them the tales and stories of your people, as these statues represents their glory and their might, just like the Roman and Greek statues of old

Why do these statues always have small penises?

Greek ideal

Children don't give a fuck you stupid fuck, it's you who are obsessed with dicks, the most they could do is giggle

Antiquity women just couldn't get enough of that SHD (small Hellenic dick)

it would not be authentic and true to real life if they were any bigger

a small dick was aesthetic to the greeks because size isn't necessarily ideal when fucking another guy

hold on a second here, because greek statues have a fair amount of impossible musculature, particularly the oblique muscles

Fascists have tiny penises

Take them to your local pride parade then

A big penis was seen as a barbarian trait, small penises was considered civilized

Those dicks look pretty average to me. If you had a cock yourself you'd know that they are pretty unimpressive when soft.

They're just flaccid.

>Literally shorter than his pinky
>Balls lower than tip of dick
>Average size

It looks like cheap copy of the original. Like cheap plastic souvenirs of famous monuments or crappy bootleg toys.

I don't understand how anyone can call it "aesthetic".

Benis :DDDDD

t. woman. even when flaccid dicks can change size drastically

It's called art. Nudity is socially acceptable if it's considered high art.

This art was inspired originally by Greek or Roman style, though they look more modern.

An interesting story would be why some have covered groins and others do not. How they were all replaced after the fact when new rulers came into power. How it's a form of censorship.

Kids can understand a lot, give them some credit.

Only Nazis who were obsessed with neoclassicism. Even brutalism is more attractive than that tired old fashion.

I wouldn't say great. Also you can't say they are no more because the city of Rome is very much still a place and what do you think you call someone that lives there?

Leave out the whole second part.

You want him to take your kids to a pride parade? You sick fuck.

grandfather's axe

>Some retards feel so offended by the world that the need to censure it, that´s why poor Heracles´statue has that shitty leaf.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

Jesus Christ those nipples look horrible.

Just get naked and show them your own dick.
Pretty self explaining.

They're the ideal nipple, perfectly round and proportionate and they stick out heroically

When I was a kid and I had to research Greek culture for school. When I found pictures of naked Greek statues my father just said that it is just part of Ancient culture and I moved on. I don't see what is the issue here.

Small penises were seen as aesthetic, also might have something to do with how they fucked children.

it's an art style

everybody poops

Even if you're against it you just say "it was a different time, lol"

Also kill yourself and get off my board right now

Explain to them that viewing the nude as inherently sexual is a degenerate trick by modern society to overly sexualize the past