$OMG is undervalued af we will be mooning in no time, buy while you can will be $10+ before this week ends...

$OMG is undervalued af we will be mooning in no time, buy while you can will be $10+ before this week ends. It is not a shitcoin as well Vitalik is one of the developer, you missed NEO ride OMG wave while you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

plasma.io/plasma.pdf),
twitter.com/Omise/status/895589192151040001),
dailynews.co.th/economic/591071)?
omise.co/
i.4cdn.org/biz/1502384984761.png
techcrunch.com/2017/07/05/omise-paysbuy-dtac/
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Bp4KT-W8RF4ZorPUthts8X-B7QHBhsEnY1T5G7XifU0/edit#slide=id.g1421568192_0_11
medium.com/@jun_omise/the-omise-force-awakens-2015-2016-ef839508a17e
omise.co/can-i-get-a-lower-fee-from-omise
omise.co/pricing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vitalik is simply on their advisory board

OmiseGO will be on plasma, Vitalik's new blockchain project

He hasn't heard about the Plasma announcement.

>buy at ATH!

yea, whatever...

Vitalik works very closely with Omise. it's obviously his favorite Ethereum-based project

Perfect buy time, just bought 833 OMG

OH GEE WHERE HAVE I HEARD THIS BEFORE
>10000 in no time
>anything under this is free money
>some stupid rumors
Then when tomorrow comes
>lol no one told you to buy at the ATH

what the fuck are you talking about? there aren't rumors, just huge news regarding an established project backed by a multimillion dollar company and some of the most renowned crypto developers in the world

He's just a retard who invests in shitcoins, do you even understand OMG potential? Mooning in no time.

I have 50, that's all i can afford. I guess I'll watch you guys on Mars from my moon colony

>I-I don't know what you're talking about! I'm not trying to shill people into buying at the ATH I s-swear!

Can someone give me a quick rundown as to why anyone even cares about OMG? Is it based on fundamentals or just baseless hype?

vitalik likes it and is working with it. that's about it.

It can reach 15$ easily

Nice, just bought 100k

I wish I understood what you even talking about

this is someone who would rather miss gains than admit he's wrong. everybody feel bad for him as he disappears in the rear-view mirror

>mfw I bought at ath yesterday and still made a killing overnight

Feelsgoodman.jpg

I had already doubled my money with omg last week

Omise go is created by Omise, a southeast asian transaction processing company.
they currently process payments for millions of customers, and they are looking to use omise go as their official transaction platform.

additionally, omise go will run off of plasma, vitalik and the guy behind lightning networks new project.

tldr;
real payment company in asia with millions of customers
will run on new blockchain plasma as the first project
will be proof of stake, paying dividends.

trying not to seem like a shill but im genuinely 50/50 with this and neo in my portfolio right now.

>Some stupid rumors

You mean the announcement that OMG will use Vitalil's new blockchain (plasma.io/plasma.pdf), the news today that Omise (the parent company) is launching in Singapore today (twitter.com/Omise/status/895589192151040001), and that a Thai newspaper today reports that the Thai Ministry of Finance will be using Omise's technology (dailynews.co.th/economic/591071)?

Those "stupid rumors"?

>real payment company in asia with millions of customers

It's real: omise.co/

What, are you a fucking idiot?
You don't know what an ATH is?
You don't know what your shilling is?

i've only lost money on this coin, not buying into

Because you didn't buy at the dip, atm this is the cheapest you will be able to get it at.

Did I ask? When are you coming back from taking a loan from the bank?

Lol shut up dude, it got pumped by speculation and is up 70% today, it is almost certainly not the lowest you can buy

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Don't buy, today this shill is saying "this is the cheapest you will be able to get it at"
Tomorrow he'll be saying "It was due for a correction! Not my fault you bought at the ATH!"

Speculation lol.

People said the same about neo. "omg it mooned today, only faggots will buy now". Continues to moon for a week.

Stay poor.

Exactly.

>hates shills
>has the most posts in this thread

>I can't even count

Dumped my cfi bags for this. Hopefully will recover those losses.

Don't miss out

Panic sold. GG

why is the price falling is it maniupulation?

Well, I hope none of you listened to your good pal Mr. "atm this is the cheapest you will be able to get it at." OP
I did my best to warn anyone who was about to get suckered in by OP shilling.

>im a complete fucking moron, why isnt this publicly traded asset shooting directly up exponentially with 0 corrections over a 5 minute period

Holy fuck you're dumb. Just sell now and go back to wagecucking, you don't deserve any gains

Just bought more

>tfw you can predict the future

Even with a promising asset like omisego, sell pressure will intermittently outweigh buy pressure. That is the nature of markets. Fortunately, we just have to wait a short while for the day traders to be btfo, then the ascent will continue.

Good stop moving up for a second. I'm switching more bitcoin in.

You are amazing guy
I saw this post saw a flag forming and bought at the bottom

Coinbase has a delay warning on withdrawls and I've been waiting 45 mins to add to my stack.. watched it climb back up 60 cents REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm in the same boat as you, this is enraging to watch.

Got in today at 155k sats witj 425 OMG. Great decision so far.

will this coin really go to 3000 it would mean that it has a market cap of 1 billion.
wat do

im sure a lot of us are watching this and I smell some fucking whales trying to keep this low

Vitalik just announced with OMG the next iteration of Ethereum blockchain.

what's the point, you still think they want to accumulate more ? they should have their bags filled to the brink right now.

3000 is out there. But this is just getting started. If you buy now and resist the urge to sell when it dips (and all markets dip) then you're going to make a lot of money holding.

Twenty. Five. Dollars.

That's where I see fair value. That's where I'm selling.

Crazy volume over past 24 hours.. whales keeping price down. we could see 10-15 $ over next few days.. crazy potential, infinitely scalable eth boyssss.. got more

i.4cdn.org/biz/1502384984761.png

I'm just gonna drop this from the other thread because it is awesome.

Omise (a corporation) is building it's own payment network, so that they don't have to rely on expensive, existing systems. Their profit (as a company) will soar the more they drop payment processing costs. Let's assume OmiseGo represents all future payment processing for Omise, and they move off their legacy stack.

>techcrunch.com/2017/07/05/omise-paysbuy-dtac/
Omise just acquired Paysbuy, which does 2Bn THB (thai bhat) in volume, or ~$60M USD / year.

There are no public records of Omise' payment volume, but we're going to back into it. Paysbuy is the absolute floor of our estimate.

>docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Bp4KT-W8RF4ZorPUthts8X-B7QHBhsEnY1T5G7XifU0/edit#slide=id.g1421568192_0_11
Google and Temasek released a joint report in May that called Southeast Asia the “world’s fastest growing internet region,” translating into a $200 billion e-commerce market by 2025. Omise is the "Stripe" of SE Asia, and looks set to take a significant portion of the growth. Their roster of clients is pretty sick,

>medium.com/@jun_omise/the-omise-force-awakens-2015-2016-ef839508a17e
As of June 15, they are signing up 2000 merchants per month.

>omise.co/can-i-get-a-lower-fee-from-omise
Let's assume their growth has been consistent; they now would have ~50,000 merchants. Some merchants have lots of volume, some small. Let's assume each merchant is averaging only ~.1M THB (1/10th of their "better pricing" lowest level), or $3,000/mo; this would be $1.8Bn/yr of total transaction volume, today.

With 10X growth assumptions, they would process $18Bn/yr of transaction volume.

>omise.co/pricing
Omise fees start off at 3.65%. For OmiseGo to make their business profitable, fees have to be less. Let's go super low, and assume 1%.

The token holders, in the aggregate, would be earning $180M/yr. At a fair multiple, this is $25/OMG.

No fucking way.

>i.4cdn.org/biz/1502384984761.png
25 is a lowball... I see 50$ end of year with high eth growth... this is eth on steroids.. i got neo at 2.50 when it was a chinese whitepaper, trust me

I'm about to dump my NEO gains into OMG. I have made 4x on NEO but I shorted too soon and am not going to find a favorable re-entry.

OMG is gonna catch me, hold me boys

Well I'm in at 163k sats.

I have $20k in OMG right now (4247 omg). I have 850 ETH in cold storage.

Wat do

I NEED FUCKING GOYBASE TO SEND MY ETH ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEE. keep selling boys i need a low entry point

fuck off with a humblebrag. go jerk off to your sisters crusty panties

you could stop being a name fag, for one thing

FUCK YOU COINBASE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congratulations on your holdings? I mean, sincerely.

cute jew wall at 300

Neo money still hasn't entered.

Do that, and we move onto the next level.

Needs one more big jump in value before it crashes. And pumps tomorrow.

what the fuck does this do?

I've been trying to figure it out and holding off investing, can someone explain?

that's the beauty of it. it doesn't "do" anything!

>shill me
research it yourself for fucks sake. why would you rely on a biz fag to sell you on anything?

Do you even try? Some guy explained in like 5 posts before you.

It's literally stated right here Just fucking read.

Thank you my friends

*right here Goddamn phone

We having a lift off :)

I'll explain it so you can understand.

It make eth go fast as fuck

OMG will be used to create designer babies and provide a smart contract to sell them.
OMG creator is in contact with aliens and claims to have an IQ of 200.
You'd have to be stupid to realize that a payment processor issuing their own tokens would be the next big thing that everyone in finance wants.

is buy in at $6 really a good idea? is this really going to be in the top 10?

how much higher can this coin actually go ? I think I will hodl this for a while but still there has to be a correction eventually after the last couple of days right ?

Which doesn't change the fact that it will gain even solely on the news

LOOKS LIKE TEAM OMG IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!!

fucking insane

Put in $2K this morning. Let's ride the wave senpai!

The correction is it is undervalued

>shill mode engage
it will be in the top 3 in a year

People were saying the same thing about neo at 15$.. many people didnt buy in .. dont underestimate asians boyss

I thought 3 was high and still bought in. Just do it and hold. Dont be a day trading jew soros faggot

Coinbase has absolutely screwed me here, I already have a bunch of OMG but I wanted more and they have huge withdrawal delays, 2h and waiting..

I can see omg whales competing with ans wanting to go higher than $15

is this legit?

Thanks biz. :^)

What are your boys' short term (

no. its endorsed by the money skeleton

Sell at $25. We'll be there in 2 weeks, no question.

I could see the value $20-$40, Will moon real hard anytime now if you keep up with the timezones :)

I dont get which timezone you are refering to, it is like 2AM in China and I believe they were already up once Omise started its move. Or who are you refering to here.

i can't stop cumming

>MBRS