So now that the dust has settled...

So now that the dust has settled, can we all agree the holocaust was nothing more than a hoax perpetuated by Jews to gain sympathy so people felt guilty for questioning anything they do, no matter how unethical?

what compelling and well sourced arguments i am glad you made this thread

probs not hey

>dust has settled
Nice b8

Yes, not like I have a folder full of images that only shills would argue against

That map is horribly off point.
At least get the camp locations right when making a holocaust denial thread

oh geez peer reviewed infographs
WE'RE DOOMED
THIS MAN HAS THE POWER OF PHOTOSHOP IN HIS HANDS HE'S UNSTOPPABLE

>Not like I have a folder full of old meme stormfront images that /pol/tards have tried and failed to shove onto Veeky Forums

ftfy

At least post something new and exciting; seeing this tripe every day is awfully boring.

a thread died for this shit. stormfags should be banned, tb h.

Read something peer reviewed faggot.

>posts one of the most widely debunked images

We just had a thread yesterday about this, why do you keep coming for more?

>peer reviewed info graphs

History is written by the victors, friend. Considering denying the holocaust is illegal to deny in many European countries, it just reinforces the idea that any kind of "official" sources are biased because of jew laws.
>New and exciting
Yeah because that's how history works, right? Not my fault that we can't uncover new things because any kind of witness trying to say the holocaust didn't happen is thrown in jail.

Post your source for debunking, friend.

He's right, though.

Thats not where these cities are. Doesn't change anything, but your map is all wrong.

>History is written by the victors
Just kill yourself.

>peer reviewed info graphs

More like /pol/ reviewed infographs

goddamn you idiots are annoying. Obviously we're not going to convince you and you're not going to convince us. Shitposts on a Nairobian sandweaving board are not as compelling as real research. So why do you shit the place up with this bullshit?

Is it not? I'm not even kidding, it's not just ww2, this has happened since the dawn of the pen and paper. The losing side is never given a chance to tell their side, because they're either all dead or nobody will listen.
>Real research
>If the researchers say the holohoax didn't happen or say the gas chambers weren't gas chambers they will literally go to prison
Yeah, real research with a fucking gun to their head.

I don't even care about getting you to agree, I just want to know why you post what you post? there's just no need.

Also, why do you think what you do? I really hope it's not because of a bunch of dumbass Veeky Forums threads. That would maybe be the worst reason to think something.

>why do you think what you do
>calls others dumbass

Nice one, Ace.

If you're asking why I think the way that I do, which I assume is what you meant, it's because I'm sick of kikes using the holohoax as some kind of fucking reason to destroy society. My homeland Germany is being raped by mudslimes, and what is the reason they're being let in for? Because shit head politicians feed the lie of redeeming Germany for the holohoax, like it's some kind of fucking reason to destroy their own country.

So you really think that the jews made all of those camps to get "sympathy"
seems like a lot of effort for very little pay off.

I'm calling Veeky Forums in general dumbass. Which it quite obviously is. I'm posting in this thread and it's quite obviously dumb. I've never seen a thread that wasn't a least a little bit retarded. Well that's not quite true, but most are.
no, I actually meant why do you think what you do. Why do you think the Jews are trying to destroy society?

>Is it not?
It's not. Now stop posting. You clearly don't know anything about academic study of history.

>If the researchers say the holohoax didn't happen or say the gas chambers weren't gas chambers they will literally go to prison

Or they get large private (Read Iranian) dotations and nothing happens to them, except for being ridiculed. Yet they don't produce anything that would survive outside of post-modern safe-spaces like our beloved /pol/.