BUY THE FUCKING COIN LAST WARNING

BUY THE FUCKING COIN LAST WARNING

Other urls found in this thread:

businesswire.com/news/home/20170616005607/en/Thiel-Foundation-Announces-2017-Thiel-Fellows
coindesk.com/peter-thiel-fellowship-ethereum-vitalik-buterin/
aragon.one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm buying even more and more as we go up. This thing is about to triple in value I can feel it.

The volume has already tripled and it's only going up.

Buying more in a minute

Waiting for fucking cuckbase to confirm my BTC transfer so I can buy in

We'll be at 3.50 by tomorrow. Screenshot it.

the ATH is 4.50 and development has only improved since then. I feel safe holding this coin

done and holding

Bought in lads lets do it

These guys got the Peter Thiel award like Vitalik got in 2014 before anyone cared about Ethereum. Aragon is going to be a huge success.

>June 16, 2017
>Jorge Izquierdo (Madrid, Spain) Aragon Cryptocurrency
>businesswire.com/news/home/20170616005607/en/Thiel-Foundation-Announces-2017-Thiel-Fellows

>Jun 5, 2014
>$100k Peter Thiel Fellowship Awarded to Ethereum's Vitalik Buterin
>coindesk.com/peter-thiel-fellowship-ethereum-vitalik-buterin/

cuckbase is the slowest shittest website imo

It's the best ETH token out there

I think this is the next antshares. Buying 100 to baghold

Bought 50 of these bad bois. Not much but hopefully it makes me some nice gains in the future

Nice, just bought 100k

I just wish it wasnt the only option, I got verified tier 3 on Kraken right after they disabled fiat->btc

Buy order at 74.5k a good entry point?

just bought, how high is this going to reach?

You're gonna miss it

at least $5

GET IN BEFORE $3 OR YOUR KEKED

I do believe in the coin, yes, but this thread just feels so much like a discord pump

this

they are so painfully obvious

Even if they are a pump group, I think it's a good idea to follow. Fuckers got it like 30% up on their own. Memes make dreams.

reeee I bought the wall until I realized it's a discord pump and I sold into the buy wall.

funny though those two walls sitting on trex rn.

the buy wall is gone now though.

I don't think so.
too much volume and the candles don't look too fucked.
if it is a pump, that group isn't bad at it and I'll enjoy to profit from it.

This. Even if it's a pump, look at DGB, SIGT, SC, etc. when you get in early and get out at a profit.

>look it isn't even bad if we are a pump group

anyway kept a small amount of my buy.

plus reddcoin and verge.

..and ANT isn't shilled that much.. might change soon tho

As I said, I do believe in the coin.
This is way better than pajeet discord scams.

If you're new and bought because of this thread just hodl, you'll be fine.

Unless you're also part of the group, I'm glad that we agree. Let these scammers take us to 3.50.

nah... tried to be part of a group 2 or 3 months ago... only lost btc and got back out of that shit..

but coins like mentioned made me a good profit and ANT gives me the same goosebumbs, so I bought and hope it won't work out like posw

Can anyone re-shill me on this coin? Bought in a while back and forgot all about it. Think I have around 40 on bittrex right now.

not part of the group. I'm sure I could had bought cheaper though. got the fomo here. had my eye on this coin. in fact I once owned quite a bit but got burned in the great altcoin bubble burst. looking to build a position again.

this would be a poor choice for pump channels anyways.

I just went all in on ANT

what does aragon offer? my scamradar is going off

read the DNT whitepapers which is based off of ETH/ANT

also just read the ANT info
aragon.one/

>what does aragon offer? my scamradar is going off
kys.

Hai hai! I can help sempais with questions!

Basically, Aragon is platform, built on Ethereum, for creating and managing Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs). In other words, a platform that gives you tools to help run organizations without centralization. You'll be able to create functioning blockchain organizations that can be used to manage voting, share issuance, and set member roles.

Eventually the Aragon network, as a DAO itself, will be developed to arbitrate human decision-making processes. The Aragon network will itself launched with a minimalist constitution. Ths constitution will be amended and added to through a liquid democracy (think of how delegates in DPoS protocols work). ANT holders will be able to cast a vote to change the constitution as well as adjust protocol details such as token issuance.

By the way, one of the reasons this thing is mooning right now is because Aragon provides the governance to District0x (DNT, which is also mooning), which is dedicated towards building marketplaces and communities. So basically, Aragon provides government while District0x provides the markets.

Together, the two will make loads of money!

Also, they're going to integrate SNT for communications ~and~ Protocol 0x (currently taking pre-registrations for their ICO) for token trading! Isn't that awesome??

so aragon's success depends on ETH actually being used commonly?

that's not too encouraging

Not sure how much weight that statement holds given the growth of ETH in the past few years, to say nothing of the past few months, user.

And all the projects that are mooning right now are ETH-related. ETH, Civic, DNT, OMG...

you probably just Fomo'd into OMG

the irony

ETH's growth is great for speculators, but I've yet to see it establish itself as a trustworthy platform for business owners.

Matter of fact I've seen the exact opposite, there's always some shit going on with ETH and it feels like it doesn't go a week with somebody getting robbed or hacked.

So my point is that Aragon right now is speculation built on top of even bigger speculation, which makes me quite wary.

>but I've yet to see it establish itself as a trustworthy platform for business owners.
EEA disagrees.

This is going to get REAAAALLY huge

atleast $5 in this month

going to sell at $5 and buy back at $4

EEA doesn't disagree, it's trying to do exactly what I'm saying, establish ETH as a trustworthy platform.
It hasn't gotten there yet and I'm not too certain it will.

user, have you tried typing in "bank test ethereum" into Google? Or "supply chain ethereum"? Or such?

omg we are going high

DO NOT SELL BELOW $5

this

sorry guys, I'm skipping this coin

Goodbye then. We are making bucks

Bought some of this, not too much, also trying to buy some stratis, and i'm also holding OMG.

I have, read the above.

unless you make a profit don't sell STRATIS, it's a long hold. I've been following it for ~4 months and it's never boomed this way so it's either a P&D or a correction

I'll be expecting pink wojaks from you as usual. Don't fail to entertain me now. ;^)

I'm 80% sure it's just P&D
Now is not the time for STRAT to moon, it's still too early.