Polymaths of History

Ataturk was a General, Statesman, Revolutionary, Historian, spoke 5 Languages fluently and was in frontline combat, injured twice.

Who else was a multifaceted leader / statesman / great figure

Other urls found in this thread:

nysun.com/opinion/ataturks-turkey-overturned/58997/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Teddy Roosevelt

Churchill.

Jefferson

Donald Trump

Duke of Wellington

The Bogdanoff brothers

>General
>Statesman
>Revolutionary
>Historian
>Getting shot or blown up twice
>Polymath
Yeah no
Polyglot for sure

Such a great person wasted on such a terrible people
and soon his legacy will be dead and buried

James Garfield

Lee Christmas

General
He was the leader/general in the Turkey's Indepence War.

Statesman
He was the first president. Thats makes him stateman

Revolutionary
He is the reason why Empire become Republic.

Historian
He was interested in it and ordered that create institutions that research history. But that doesn't make one historian

Getting shot or blown up twice
He was in the frontline in WW1 then he fought with rebels agaisnt Ottoman Empire. So he was in the combat. But never heard of him getting shot.

Polymath
He wrote a math book but thats all he did.

Polyglot
Never seen him speak another language rather than Turkish.

He lost his left eye cornea in Tobruk as a Lt. by shrapnel

Then got shot in the shoulder in Gallpoli as a Colonel leading the battalion

BASED

Ataturk was also an asshole. You forgot that.

Dude knew Hebrew at a time it was a dead language. That confirms he was an ancestral Jew is Donmeh.

Almost any notorious person before the Industrial revolution was some kind of polymath.

Nice try, he only spoke English, French, German and Russian aside from native Turkish

he used historical turkic "crescent" tactic which he learned by studying history to surround greeks during the independence war
also he was injured many times

Because reciting Shema Yisrael is a goyish thing.
nysun.com/opinion/ataturks-turkey-overturned/58997/

Reza Shah the Great
He was a Soldier born in one of the most rural areas of Iran but turned out to be an Iranian Nationalist,Reformer both militarly and socially, saved his country from splintering in weak little republics and a Politician that was on his way to finally create a truly free and independent Iran.

I don't think "wolf trap" is a turkic tafctic
hannibal also used it
t. turk

there are differences between the tactic used by hannibal in cannae and the turkic tactic of crescent

Adolf Hitler was an accomplished artist and a military strategist.

I don't think you understand what a polymath is.
Warcraft and statecraft and revolutionary activities aren't polymath qualities. Then Julius Caesar, Fidel Castro, Adolf Hitler, and Mao were polymaths as well. They are just generals/statesmen. And Ataturk only translated math terms, axioms, and theorems and compiled the new terms in a book.

I read that as starcraft

lmao

He wasnt accomplished in any of those lmao

Not me

made me laugh

shitler was literally the worst strategist in history

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Benjamin Franklin yet in this thread

>Hitler wasn't smart

Worst strategist in military history. He is an example of what happens when you let fucking civilians directly prosecute a war. If he left the warfighting to the generals and SECDEFs, we could have had a Jew- and gypsy-free world.

>Hitler was a bad strategist

Mao sucked at statecraft.
Hitler was terrible at both.
Caesar, yeah I would call him a polymath. (general, politician, writer)

but even a pseudo-race with a genetic pool as hopelessly polluted as the turks, there is a chance for a birth of a prodegy that only comes once in a millenia