UNQUOTE

AGEEN

Now you know that I love everybody

He said, QUOTE,

It was a bloody battle, one of the bloodiest I'd ever seen. The bombs were dropping everywhere, the metal was hot, the air was cool and the sky was grey. Young Pip looked up to me with scared eyes and a frown. Only a few more, Pip. Only a few more.

END QUOTE.

Idk, something like that.

He isn't that bad guys.

Now, I'm not a historian. I just read the best.

Who here /waitingfornewupload/? Last one was in January I think

I AM THE SCOURGE OF GOD; IF YOU HAVE NOT COMMITTED GREAT SINS, THEN GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SEEN IT FIT TO RELEASE ME UPON YOU.
End quote.

HISTORIAN
WILL DURANT
WRITES
*quote*

Imagine, if you will

A fly

He's not, but he's very fun to parody.

It's like Trump, you can type something and immediately hear it in his voice.

What's his best series? Is it worth the money?

Everything by Dan is worth money imo. Very entertaining stuff.

Does Anyone do similar history podcasts? I've listened to Dans entire library multiple times.
Thanks gang!

Just listen to his free one about WWI. It's long as fuck and if you like it, you'll like everything else.

Common sense is pretty good too, but he falls for internet trolls too easily. It's like your dad stumbling upon /pol/ and taking everything at face value.

Daniele Boleli's History on Fire

I am. I disliked King of Kings, thought the last one was okay. Really hope he brings something on the level of khans, blueprint or american peril next.

>HECK
kek

What was wrong with King of Kings? I thought it was pretty comfy tbqhwu

Too much rehash from his previous episodes about old middle eastern civs and a bit too unfocused and lacked momentum I feel, unlike some of his other series like khans and blueprint where I felt the structure was more clear and again had a momentum to it.

>aren't we
>isn't it

bredy gud

Thanks buddy!