GUYS WHAT THE FUCKING SCAM? WHY IS THE MARKETPLACE LEGIT THE SHITTIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN...

GUYS WHAT THE FUCKING SCAM? WHY IS THE MARKETPLACE LEGIT THE SHITTIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN. WHOEVER SHIILLED THIS SHOW YOURSELF AND APOLOGIZE

Market place isn't out yet, FUDing faggot

pics?

fuck are you talking about?

is it this?

lmao if this is the one ur talking about i agree its fucking pathetic..

HUUR DUUR LETS trade with no safeguard or anything to protect teh buyer! Just send siggies to X person if u trust him!

>judging how something works based entirely on an old screenshot
sigt FUDsters continue to amaze with their retardation

He stated this before the shitty interview on discord.

Lmao he said a "safeguard" will be implemented a week or 2 later. Even then nobody will use this shitty platform to buy anything.

HOMIES LOOK AT THIS SHIT
As if the devs have changed that much with the minimal work they do. This isn't even FUD this is TRUTH

Keep FUDing about something that isn't even out yet, retard. It only generates interest for SIGT.

SIGT will moon because everyone will be buying their cellphones that sell for 1 SIGT a piece

Didnt someone try to make a bitcoin marketplace once and it turned in to just a place to sell pot and eventually for fedded?

What kind of seller is called "test name" like how do you not see the unprofessionalism in that?!??!?!

I know im interested in Cell Phone brand cell phones, model number 2 looks nice.

Lol now i think you're just joking

It's so fucking obvious that this coin will be worth at least 1 dollar.
What's the point of threads like that? They're not even funny.

That part I was joking, in all honesty, the discord is full of a bunch of try hards who need to realize that the coin isn't hitting $1. The marketplace is shitty and I'm trying to help people realize that so they can take profits and buy in later when it is lower.

Abort abort. Repeat ABORT holdings. Dev is worst than a pajeet. He's a jew.

I get so lucky when I dodge these coins. I was 100% on the sig boat yesterday, but I was too lazy to sign up for 4th-Tier exchanges.

Aha hahahahaha holy shit it's like you cut and paste this exact post from a POSW thread

What's the point of conducting a interview if all the dev is going to say is "soon" "i can't disclose that now" "its special" "soon" "i can't tell you"

lmao...

?

Retards think cuz they got burned on POSW or DGB that every new coin is like that

ITT: no-coiners desperately pray that a train derails just because they couldn't afford a ticket

openbaazar doesnt look that sexy yet works

That's the rough draft dipshit. I'm holding my several thousand. Bittrex within a week.

The best thing about this will be Sheepfuckertopia taking a massive loss in revenue. Absolutely terrible site.

Implying it'll moon more by being listed on bittrex. What kind of normie is going to download a shitty UI and buy shitty coins that are volatile just so they can sell their junk? Nah dumbass.

We are the FOMOmarines

bought this for the meme, half expect to lose money but shit, who knows, maybe a whale will save me

I legit don't see what this coin does that you can't achieve with good old btc

>tfw been mining 9$/day/1080ti average for weeks
not even sorry you FOMO'd in at 4.5k and got rekt

>tfw mined 2 SIGTs over a period of 2 days when it first came out through my shitty 2012 laptop

>tfw been mining 10 SIGT an hour for a week
>tfw bought more at 1800, 2010, and 2400

Comfy still. And my mining earnings havent really been changed by the halving since the difficulty is way down.

3000 sat resistance is down, if the volume keeps going up we could be getting ready for take off

Some whale is going to come in and fuck shit up probably. That's the way it usually goes.

awww it missed my re-buy by 100 sat half a day ago

>the state of FUDers

JUST SIG my SHIT UP. Look at it go!

Just broke 3200 resistance! LETS DO THIS SIGTMARINES!

Anyone else feel sad about fudders? I mean, they're always mad at everyone and telling other people what to, yet they're poor as fuck

10k upon bittrex entrance/announcement

Proofs?

My ass

nice, bought 100k