Tell me funny and/or interesting details about Hitler's life

Tell me funny and/or interesting details about Hitler's life.
Unlike Stalin, I never bothered to study Hitler, he always felt like less of a monster (not refering to his crimes, just character).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEbX7wIydLo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud#Punishment_in_the_afterlife
snyderstreasures.com/pages/hartworks.htm
talmud.faithweb.com/articles/jesusnarr.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgEOfY6bP80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>his crimes

What crimes?

Go back to /pol/ and don't shit up what could be a nice and informative thread.

He diddled his underage niece and then she killed herself

Wasn't that just slander?

>implying stalin was a "monster"
>implying you've "studied" stalin
>implying you shouldn't kys right away

Buttravaged tankie, follow your friend and fuck off to /pol/.

>implying

fuck off nazi, fuck off commy

He liked Snow White and Disney cartoons, took drugs from Dr. Morrell, was shot in the groin in the first world war and was in a relationship with 16 yr. old Mimi Reiter when he was 37.

he was impotent, drug addict, hated his father and had some jewish blood in him

youtube.com/watch?v=gEbX7wIydLo

He was a vegetarian and loved dogs. Especially his dogs. He painted, mostly dogs and cityscapes. He was excluded from art school in the name of his general lack of talent. Just google some of his work. It's so tacky.

Kys

Reading a wikipedia page isn't studying user

He only had one testicle.

Hitler's sex life was quite interesting. He actually wanted girls just to squat above his face and pee on him. He wasn't interested in penetrating them, he just loved a classic yellow mountainstream.

i thought hitler killed retarded people, what are you doing here? the crime that he didn't exterminate whoever your relatives were alive at that period so you didn't have to exist and shit up this thread with your retardation

Yes, he was into piss, scat, BDSM, pedophilia, homosexuality, necrophilia and also pooped his pants and had a micropenis. Why do jews always portray their enemies with all this fabulated perverted shit?

likes watching cows

Projection

his gayest moment

Why does Streicher remind me of the Engineers from Prometheus on that pic?

in early years always with a whip

He shat his pants daily.

Maybe he liked it because just like himself cows fart constantly.

Schlomo has arrived I see

t. Klaus

Refer to Why are jews so lowly and primitive? You people wrote about Jesus boiling in his own feces and hot semen in the Talmud, you smear Hitler with every single disgusting perversion and fecal insult imaginable. Look at those Adam Sandler, Mel Brooks or Ben Stiller movies - all the "humor" somehow revolves around farting, shitting, puking, cum, dildos or buggery. Subhumanity at its finest.

I really love this board.

>comparing Hitler and Jesus
>You people wrote about Jesus boiling in his own feces and hot semen in the Talmud
Source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud#Punishment_in_the_afterlife

snyderstreasures.com/pages/hartworks.htm
his cheapest works are still available. only for +5k usd.

he did have bowel problems. it's a lesser known fact

talmud.faithweb.com/articles/jesusnarr.html

I don't understand what are you trying to say right now.

He's already been mythologized, good luck finding anything objective lmao.

What are the best Jung books to start with?

Jung thought Hitler was dreamy, huh.

He had hypospadias, not micro penis.

But the most unusual thing about him was that he pooped his pants numerous times as an adult and thought it was perfectly normal to tell his doctors about it!!! That's just WEIRD!!!

He was a repressed gay

Sometimes the poop was so mushy that it ran down his legs, requiring him to change his underwear, shirt, pants, suspenders and maybe even his socks after taking yet another bath. He even got rashes from this, and it may have been part of the reason he had several UTI's despite being undeniably male. (Women are more susceptible, but it is still possible to contaminate the male urethra with poop bacteria from not cleaning the mess properly.) It is documented that he had at least one bladder infection in the 40's and was intolerant of antibiotics.

He called his doctor and told him NO MORE Ultraceptyl for a severe cold in February 1944 because it was upsetting his stomach, and with the deep bronchitis cough he would "poo poo" a little on his way to his bathroom, the only one he liked to use.

He recorded that "the stains in his underwear weren't as bad" when he became a vegetarian.

>Had one testicle
>Moms was a maid for the Zionistic Rothschild
>Hated Jews yet started the war which resulted in the Israelian state

He had dysentery in 1941 and pooped in his "britches" so many times, usually at night, that it helped the Russians win Stalingrad. Pleeeeeease google it! You can't imagine how mad I am that this important fact isn't taught in history classes.

I had to F***ing learn that on my own at 17, and when I did, it aroused me so much that I feel asleep at the computer. I just wish I hadn't tried to share the information with anyone because I don't think I explained it well and would be ashamed to face those people today.

I also tried to explain it to my 9 year old sister and my parents, and to this day, I hope they've forgotten how I looked when I said it! Hint:mmmmmm!

She's not 9 anymore, that was 2001-2002.

I just hope none of those f***ers got the idea that it has ever happened to me because it hasn't. And I'm female so that would be devastating!!!

Why in the Sam Hell are there no WW2 movies with a scene about THAT ffs?

And why do people also not care about the fact that Hitler VOMITED numerous times as an adult with a square mustache??? He even got some in his mustache and had to wash his face because his mouth was too small and his nostrils too big not to puke through his nose at times.

Why does no one care that he even did an "ass puke" at least once? That's when you "shart" your pants from the pressure of leaning over the toilet or something to puke in.

Why does no one care that he had "both ends dysentery" in 1941 and also had a similar illness in the trenches during WW1 and then again at Lansberg prison and then again in 1935???

WHY ISNT THAT INTERESTING, damnit????????????????

hitler had a habit of tasting his poo poo daily, why isnt nobody talking about that

Also why nobody is talking about that:
>He was farting all the time
>Was addicted to chocolate
>Had rotten teeth
>Used to love a jewish girl and was too shy to talk to her
>Was gassed during WW1 (quite ironic)

He would never taste it because then he would have died.

>phoneposting
Go back to r.eddit.

-He was homeless for a awhile - putting him in that rare club of homless man to world leader
-Fell in love with a girl who did not know he even existed
-Survived one the bloodiest battles for the German Army at the First Battle of Ypres where his regiment suffered losses of 50%
-Pro Vegetarian and helped create strict animal welfare and anti hunting laws
-Extended gun rights and ownership to Germans
-Became addicted to amphetamines during his last years
-Refused to marry Eva Braun because he thought being single would make him more popular to the German people

You can't survive if you eat poop!!!

>Extended gun rights and ownership to Germans
So american

You'll die if you eat poop!!!

No if that was true I would be dead since a long time ago lol

No one who eats poop can live to tell about it!!!

THEY WILL SURELY DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was just a fingertip not a bowl, little know fact he always did it before meeting his generals

It thought it worthwhile because it goes against the general "dictators steal guns from citizens" cliche

Mmmmh I would love tasting Hitler's poop that would be so orgasmic

Just double checked my facts losses of 87% not 50%

It's a little known fact that as his Parkinson's progressed, he began to line his underwear with serviettes (napkins) to create a makeshift diaper. That way he could shake the poop out into the toilet if he didn't make it to the bathroom in time to unbutton his pants and underwear after removing his coat and suspenders.

He also had to take daily chamomile enemas so as not to poop his pants all day the worse it got. Parkinson's really messes with the muscles that control bowel movements.

Say what you want about him but the guy really knew how to make a good speech which is probably why he got to power in the first place.

I've read about people with Parents who poop themselves daily without even feeling the urge to do it, and he was really bad about ignoring the urge in the first place.

Parkinson's Parents I mean.

But why would they allow a guy in power if he pooped his pants as an adult???????
????????????

No US president would ever do shit like that, lol!

Because it looks normal in Germany lol

Ok , Prove it. Give a source

Uh... edgy. Unfortunately for you nigger, my relatives are of pure Aryan stock.

He was a mulato, his mother participate in a 3 day blood orgy with Uganda blacks

The Secret Diaries of Hitler's Doctor

Breaking a peace treaty

The best post in this thread. Don't know about subhumanity, but it's true jews have this habit. No wonder nazis had exhibitions of degenerate art.

There should be! And not just YouTube fakes.

There should be a better-looking, BLUE eyed actor, who looks more like 1924 Mein Kampf Hitler, really pooping himself in a movie in such a way that you at least see a brown stain on the black of his pants.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QgEOfY6bP80

This shouldn't be as close as you can get.

he wasn't a monster but his personal character was awful. he wasn't capable of logical argument so whenever he was backed into a corner hed proceed to throw temper tantrums until he got his way. he was basically a boor desu

by your standard hitler should be considered primitive because of how awful his art ability was

Why does that video have only 29 thousand views instead of 29 million?????

He was awarded the Iron Cross by a Jewish officer

What's with the scat obsessed autist shitting up the thread? Is he back again?

I am SHE, for the 50 billionth time!!!

That was me getting my braces off in 2001, around the same time I discovered that Hitler pooped himself as an adult... and wanted to get a trampoline so I could jump on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No parent would have allowed a high school BOY in the south 16 years ago to pluck his eyebrows and wear lipstick and earrings.

I just never really did the long hair thing like a lot of girls, and it makes me mad when phallo considering FtMs talk about how they felt the need to do so in their teens.

I'm thinking, WHY???

I WANT TO PUT MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH LADY

Disgusting!

MMh i'm gonna masturbate all night with that

Can you pick yourself naked?